Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: the traffic accident on 1/27/15 seems to indicate BKB was in the driver's seat of the SUV owned by the passenger. Wonder why BKB was driving friend's car?

See pg 2 of incident report:
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/bobbi-kristina-brown-pics/#!1/bobbi-kristina-brown-police-report-2/

As I posted somewhere upthread, it would not surprise me to learn that Max and Danyela were staying at BK's condo. Not that this necessarily provides a reason, just a mention fwiw.

btw, Danyela has posted on her social media since 1/31 and appears to be fine. Perhaps her injuries were minor?

~jmo~

[NG] Speaks! [BKB] Boyfriend Releases Statement About Pending ‘Legal Action’
— ‘Hopes To Be Reunited’ With Her

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-hospitalization-nick-gordon-statement/

~ ~ ~

Dad In Charge! [BB] Is ‘Strictly Limiting’ Visits To [BKB] — Inside The ‘Hospital Chaos’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...by-brown-controlling-family-access-into-room/

Did we know about a scuffle with the cops when he went to visit her at North Fulton? I'm going to guess there may have been some posturing going on when he spoke to the Brown cousin who 11alive interviewed. He's got the retraining order from BK's aunt which is a mark against him. I'm just not quite ready to convict him based on so much being up in the air and the stuff leaking out about her car accidents. If there really were injuries to his hands that matched her face, I'd assume the cops would arrest him soon.

I give him some credit for not blabbing to media but of course, he could be guilty of something and in CYA mode.

I appreciate all the posts from y'all with medical knowledge. It's really helpful at viewing the situation of her "getting better" while on a vent. This whole situation is such a tragedy.

Driver in car wreck with Bobbi Kristina Brown 'in very serious condition'

Lessage says Eckerman, at first, had no pulse in his neck, and was unresponsive.

"He was bleeding from his head, and he was bleeding from his mouth, and his ears, as well. Yeah, it was terrible."

He says Eckerman's air bag had not deployed, and Eckerman was leaning forward against the steering wheel, which was bent out of shape from the impact.

Lessage says he could not open the driver-side door because of the damage, so he ran around and forced the front passenger door open, reached in and pushed the driver's seat back, helped Eckerman into a reclining position, and Eckerman started to breath.

Eckerman was still not responding or speaking, Lessage says, except after a few minutes Eckerman did move his right arm.

Lessage says the driver of the other car --who he now knows is Bobbi Kristina Brown -- immediately got out of her car and ran up to check on Eckerman.

"She was running and screaming, 'Oh my gosh.' She was in shock, 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what just happened, oh my gosh.' And my brother-in-law was there (saying) 'calm down, calm down,'" trying to comfort her while waiting for the ambulance and police to arrive.

Wow, that's pretty terrible. The witnesses don't mention BK being injured.

:dunno: I don't think this accident has anything to do with the condition BK is in now. If it did, I think we would have heard about this car accident long before now. :twocents:

Partner of Bobbi Kristina releases statement

Posted: Feb 13, 2015 12:33 AM EST
Updated: Feb 13, 2015 12:33 AM EST

By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

ATLANTA - The partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown is trying to put to rest rumors that he is trying to take legal actions against her family to gain access to see her.

Several media outlets have reported that Bobbi Kristina's partner, Nick Gordon, is being withheld from visiting the bedside of the daughter of performing artist Bobby Brown and the late pop icon Whitney Houston. The reports state he is seeking a legal avenue to have access to be at her bedside.

Gordon released the following statement through his lawyers Thursday...

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28100052/partner-of-bobbi-kristina-releases-statement

Cousin: Bobbi Kristina's family bans boyfriend from hospital

"At the moment, he's not. He's taking legal action in that matter to get visits to see Chrissy right now," he said. "I'm in contact with Nick. To be honest with you, Nick is feeling very emotional right now behind all of this. He's pretty torn about about what's going on."

When asked if there are plans to take her off of life support, Jerod disputes tabloid reports: "We wouldn't do that to Chrissy. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me if I was in that situation." He confirmed she is still on a ventilator, but plans are being made to take her off the ventilator.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...family-bans-boyfriend-from-hospital/23301053/

Doesn't even spell her name right.

Am I the only one who is finding these family statements odd? :waitasec: What I mean is, like yesterday Jerod Brown does an interview talking about how he is in communication with Nick. Nick is going to take legal action so he can see BK. Then blammo..... Today we have his lawyer saying it isn't true. :thinking: So what was the point Jerod? Just to get on TV? Blatant lying? I just don't get it.

Same thing with the story from "family" that life support would be withdrawn on Wednesday. Then Blammo..... not true.

I just don't get it. :dunno:

Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend wants to see her; family friend says he's not welcome

By Dana Ford, CNN

Updated 8:02 AM ET, Fri February 13, 2015

...Nick Gordon was one of the two people who reportedly found Bobbi Kristina Brown unresponsive in the tub. Brown called the 25-year-old her husband, but her father's attorney said the two were never married.

Gordon was taken in -- but not formally adopted -- by Houston when he was 12 years old.

A family friend says he's not welcome in Brown's hospital room.

On Thursday, he said through a lawyer that he would not take legal action, but reiterated that he wants to see her. "He remains in constant prayer for his companion and he hopes to be reunited with her soon," the lawyer's statement read...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/us/bobbi-kristina-hospitalized/index.html

Am I the only one who is finding these family statements odd? :waitasec: What I mean is, like yesterday Jerod Brown does an interview talking about how he is in communication with Nick. Nick is going to take legal action so he can see BK. Then blammo..... Today we have his lawyer saying it isn't true. :thinking: So what was the point Jerod? Just to get on TV? Blatant lying? I just don't get it.

Same thing with the story from "family" that life support would be withdrawn on Wednesday. Then Blammo..... not true.

I just don't get it. :dunno:

Until there is an official statement from the hospital regarding BK's condition, or Bobby Brown makes a statement regarding his daughter's condition, I doubt we can place much confidence in these random comments from various family members and/or friends of the family. Local media seems to be trying to get information from anyone who will talk, and it's difficult to discern what, if anything, these people know about what is going on. I respect the family's right to privacy and will wait until someone with authority shares factual information about BK's condition.

Until there is an official statement from the hospital regarding BK's condition, or Bobby Brown makes a statement regarding his daughter's condition, I doubt we can place much confidence in these random comments from various family members and/or friends of the family. Local media seems to be trying to get information from anyone who will talk, and it's difficult to discern what, if anything, these people know about what is going on. I respect the family's right to privacy and will wait until someone with authority shares factual information about BK's condition.

:ditto:

If anyone gets the chance SW gave some interesting info on the case,on Tricia's True Crime show last night. There is a link at the top of the thread.

I am pulling whatever I can find about the cable repair guy. Curious about this part of the story because I feel this person may end up being a crucial witness to the behaviors of the folks there that day.

According to the latest timeline from police, Max Lomas, Nick Gordon’s friend, arrived at about 9 a.m. at the house Gordon and Brown share. Max was let in, and when he asked where Brown was, Gordon replied she was “in the bedroom.” Gordon then went elsewhere in the house. About 10 a.m., a cable repair person arrived and Lomas let him in. The cable repair person needed access to the bedroom, and Lomas complied by opening the door.

Read more at http://www.**************/1823020/l...tion-targeting-boyfriend/#16Sx7pzpglzZ0eTg.99

He said that Gordon disappeared shortly after he arrived, then Lomas let the cable guy in. It was when he led the cable guy back to the bedroom, where the cable needed to be repaired, that Max Lomas said he discovered Bobbi Kristina in the bathtub.
He said he yelled for Nick, who performed CPR.
TMZ reports that Max claimed Nick cleaned the house and removed blood stains.

http://www.webpronews.com/bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-suspected-of-foul-play-2015-02

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in — Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.
We’re told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.”

http://newsone.com/3089675/bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-foul-play/

Gordon disappeared when Lomas let in a cable guy at 10 a.m. Lomas led the worker into the bedroom and then found Bobbi Kristina’s unconscious body. TMZ also reports Lomas says Gordon took time to remove blood stains from the house.

http://newpittsburghcourieronline.c...-play-involved-in-bobbi-kristina-browns-case/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB