Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't read this before about NG's friend. I am also curious as to what Mr. Lomas might feel he needs immunity from or for if there was no foul play. :rolleyes:

The suspicions rise from the fact that Lomas was charged with drug and firearm possession on Jan. 14. Roswell police were originally called to his residence that day because of allegations that Lomas was holding his girlfriend against her will and drugged her.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-unresponsive-max-lomas

Cops interviewed both Max and Nick and they want to debrief Max again, but our law enforcement sources say Max's lawyer insisted on immunity before he spoke again. We're told as of Friday morning Max hadn't gotten immunity or talked to cops.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi...d-injuries-blood-investigation/#ixzz3ReMCXw00

What Happened To Bobbi Kristina? Exclusive New Information Inside The Criminal Investigation

As family’s members of Bobbie Kristina argue over removing her from life support, the investigation into what happened to her has now turned criminal, raising more questions than providing answers.

The criminal investigation focuses in on Bobbi Kristina’s live-in boyfriend Nick Gordon, (contrary to rumors, the 2 are not married) the couple’s friend, Max Lomas and a yet unnamed cable installer who showed up at the home.

Bobbi Kristina has certain injuries that have piqued the interest of law enforcement. There is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and Gordon, and a history of violence between Gordon and other Houston family members...

https://www.facebook.com/wattsupsteph

[NG] calls [BKB] his “companion”
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/02/13/nick-gordon-calls-bobbi-kristina-his-companion/

... There is no marriage license on record for [BKB] and [NG] at Fulton County Probate Court, where such documents are kept on file. Of course there are 158 other counties in Georgia, not to mention the rest of the world, where such a document could have been filed, but they have been living in north Fulton County for several years. ...

:fishy:

Nick Gordon -- He Never Even Tried to Visit Bobbi Kristina ... Family Claims

Whitney Houston's family is scoffing at Nick Gordon bemoaning the "fact" that he can't see Bobbi Kristina while she lays in a hospital bed on life support, because they say he hasn't even tried.

Multiple Houston family sources tell TMZ ... it's absurd that Nick has a lawyer putting them on blast for denying him the right to see his girlfriend. The sources say Nick has never once tried to make his way inside the hospital.

As for the picture of Nick in front of the hospital ... they think it was just for the cameras -- he never tried entering the building

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/13/nick-...it-banned-never-visited-lawyer/#ixzz3Refjh2kx

Early on it was reported that he was not allowed there. Maybe he didn't go as he saw those reports and didn't want to even try? :waitasec:

:dunno:

As is posted in quotes above from ticya that Nick had cleaned up the house and blood, could this be a half truth? Did Max help him clean the house of drugs that were out in the open? This may be the reason LE did not find any drugs out in the open on their initial call. It took a search warrant and a second visit to find drugs.

IMO, Max knows exactly what happened to BK and is asking for immunity before Nick tries to throw him under the bus for being their drug dealer and somehow involved. ***Speculation only!

As is posted in quotes above from ticya that Nick had cleaned up the house and blood, could this be a half truth? Did Max help him clean the house of drugs that were out in the open? This may be the reason LE did not find any drugs out in the open on their initial call. It took a search warrant and a second visit to find drugs.

IMO, Max knows exactly what happened to BK and is asking for immunity before Nick tries to throw him under the bus for being their drug dealer and somehow involved. ***Speculation only!

Lomas said he lost track of NG after he (Lomas) arrived so how did he know what NG was doing? Surely NG wasn't cleaning after BK was found with LE present. IMO

:fishy:

Nick Gordon -- He Never Even Tried to Visit Bobbi Kristina ... Family Claims

Whitney Houston's family is scoffing at Nick Gordon bemoaning the "fact" that he can't see Bobbi Kristina while she lays in a hospital bed on life support, because they say he hasn't even tried.

Multiple Houston family sources tell TMZ ... it's absurd that Nick has a lawyer putting them on blast for denying him the right to see his girlfriend. The sources say Nick has never once tried to make his way inside the hospital.

As for the picture of Nick in front of the hospital ... they think it was just for the cameras -- he never tried entering the building

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/13/nick-...it-banned-never-visited-lawyer/#ixzz3Refjh2kx

Early on it was reported that he was not allowed there. Maybe he didn't go as he saw those reports and didn't want to even try? :waitasec:

:dunno:

If you belive the report that NG had a scuffle with security...at one point he did try to see BK. I hope the family is doing right by not allowing NG in.Maybe they know way more than we do.

Lomas said he lost track of NG after he (Lomas) arrived so how did he know what NG was doing? Surely NG wasn't cleaning after BK was found with LE present. IMO

Maybe Lomas saw blood in the bathroom when he first found BK, and then at some point, when the authorities arrived, he might have seen that the blood had been cleaned up. Or maybe while he was calling 911, he saw it being cleaned up?

Maybe Lomas saw blood in the bathroom when he first found BK, and then at some point, when the authorities arrived, he might have seen that the blood had been cleaned up. Or maybe while he was calling 911, he saw it being cleaned up?

Yes that could be but that is some fast cleaning unless it was just a few splotches. I hope LE did some testing to see if blood was in the area.

ETA But wasn't NG doing CPR? Would he stop to clean blood?

Yes that could be but that is some fast cleaning unless it was just a few splotches. I hope LE did some testing to see if blood was in the area.

I got the impression that the blood was in the bathroom area. Cleaning small amounts of fresh blood from tile or sinks is pretty quick. If it was in the bedroom area I think it would have been much harder to do quickly. Purely speculation of course.

In light of all these references to someone cleaning up blood, I wonder if police have used luminol at the scene.

I can't keep all the news flashes from anonymous sources straight enough to remember if indeed LE did go back to the house to examine the scene.

Found this:

Georgia: No common law after Jan. 1, 1997, however, common law marriages entered into prior to that date will be recognized by the state. (Ga. Stat. § 19-3-1.1)

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/common-law-marriage.aspx

I am unable to find if BK and/or NG had residence in any state that allows common law marriage.

There is no way to form a common law marriage, no matter how long you live with your partner. There is one catch: if you spend time in a state that does recognize common law marriage, “hold yourself out as married,” and then return or move to a state that doesn’t recognize it, you are still married (since states all recognize marriages that occurred in other states). However, this is murky legal territory and we don’t recommend experimenting with it!
http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-marriage-fact-sheet/

In light of all these references to someone cleaning up blood, I wonder if police have used luminol at the scene.

I can't keep all the news flashes from anonymous sources straight enough to remember if indeed LE did go back to the house to examine the scene.

BBM:

While this chemical is a God-send to CSI, it does have limitations......the biggest one is that it CAN NOT "time-stamp" when the hemoglobin molecule (blood component that reacts) was deposited! Inclusive in the information a positive result DOES provide would be an "estimated volume", & a possible "pattern" (drops or swipes as in cleaning up) but also could be a false positive by interacting with non-blood products.

IIRC, the LE did return to the home with warrants to conduct an more inclusive search.

If there is evidence of blood being in the bathroom I would think that the quantity may be a factor too. The most likely places for there to be innocent blood in our homes are the bathroom and the kitchen. Where cutting and shaving occur, in addition to other things. When people harm themselves they go to a sink and wash the wound. SOP. So unless there is a lot of blood or splatter patterns I would think the existence of blood in a bathroom could be easily explained away.

She is not going to get better. She is essentially gone after being under water for that long and not breathing. And even when Paramedics arrived she was still not breathing. She needed a vent. So My guess is they brought her back from Death and while her body is alive through machines the moment they stop that, she will cease to breathe on her on.

So ... if true that they are not married, I wonder what stopped BKB & NG from getting married?

So ... if true that they are not married, I wonder what stopped BKB & NG from getting married?

Maybe there was a clause in Whitney's will preventing this?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member