Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel if she identified him as her husband, which she apparently did regularly, and they lived as man and wife, she would wish him to be there for her and that is what should count. It seems like her family immediately went into damage control mode to ensure that he won't be able to secure her money if/when she dies. That's really not surprising, I guess, but, again, if she considered him her husband, and they lived as a couple, I think he should at least be able to see her. I mean if they truly feel she is not dying, maybe they should consider that a visit from him might be just what she needs to make some progress (not that I believe this- I think they are in denial). How many stories have we heard about someone waking up from a coma after hearing a loved one's voice? Or an increase in their vital signs.

It just seems to me they want to keep him away because of their agenda, not because of what BK would want. If he is complicit in something, that would be a whole different story. I truly hope they wouldn't keep her alive just so they can settle the situation with him first, before he can make a claim. Not saying they would, just hoping. Doesn't seem to be any stability in the whole extended family from all the stories that keep popping up.

Lomas said he lost track of NG after he (Lomas) arrived so how did he know what NG was doing? Surely NG wasn't cleaning after BK was found with LE present. IMO

How large is the townhome where BK and NG live? I don't get how someone "loses track" of a person in their home :waitasec:

I doubt it. She was not planning to die so soon. What would the clause say??

Nobody plans on dying soon, but it happens.A lot of people have clauses in their wills. My MIL had clauses in her will that pertained to the ages of her children when they decided to marry. She felt that if they married very young, they were not quite mature enough. To each his own, I guess.

"With Bobbi Kristina still in a coma after being found un responsive in her bathtub weeks ago, her father Bobby Brown and his lawyer have made a new statement regarding his daughter. See their statements according to Billboard below.

Christopher Brown, Bobby Brown's lawyer:

"At this time it is requested that the media cease speaking with unauthorized members of the family. The integrity of the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina must remain uncompromised. Various members of the family have provided media interviews, however, none of them are approved visitors to see Bobbi Kristina. None of them have firsthand knowledge of Bobbi Kristina's treatment and the medical staff at Emory University Hospital has not communicated with them."

Bobby Brown:

"In particularly [sic], Jerod Brown aka Jerod Carter aka YF Kennedy, continues to makes [sic] statements and appear on television, however, he has not had any communication with Bobby Brown or the Houston family. He must be disregarded. Please do not attend any 'meet and greet' organized by Jerod Brown as he is unable to provide access to Bobbi Kristina or information on her condition. This is a criminal investigation and we do not need this side show.

"We continue to request privacy in this matter. We thank everyone that supports Bobbi Kristina and God is hearing our prayers."

http://www.xl1067.com/articles/trending-104650/bobby-brown-releases-new-statement-about-13254385/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Why is Bobbi Kristina Brown's name highlighted in yellow and red?

"With Bobbi Kristina still in a coma after being found un responsive in her bathtub weeks ago, her father Bobby Brown and his lawyer have made a new statement regarding his daughter. See their statements according to Billboard below.

Christopher Brown, Bobby Brown's lawyer:

"At this time it is requested that the media cease speaking with unauthorized members of the family. The integrity of the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina must remain uncompromised. Various members of the family have provided media interviews, however, none of them are approved visitors to see Bobbi Kristina. None of them have firsthand knowledge of Bobbi Kristina's treatment and the medical staff at Emory University Hospital has not communicated with them."

Bobby Brown:

"In particularly [sic], Jerod Brown aka Jerod Carter aka YF Kennedy, continues to makes [sic] statements and appear on television, however, he has not had any communication with Bobby Brown or the Houston family. He must be disregarded. Please do not attend any 'meet and greet' organized by Jerod Brown as he is unable to provide access to Bobbi Kristina or information on her condition. This is a criminal investigation and we do not need this side show.

"We continue to request privacy in this matter. We thank everyone that supports Bobbi Kristina and God is hearing our prayers."

http://www.xl1067.com/articles/trending-104650/bobby-brown-releases-new-statement-about-13254385/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Oh man. Poor BB. It seems like everyone keeps running to the press. I thought all of the "she's getting better!" comments from various family members were unlikely to know what was going on.

Not sure who Jerod is but having "meet and greets" about this sounds classy.

I believe it will be telling when and if the hospital continues to keep Ms Brown there or asks the family to move her to an extended care facility. That is providing the family wishes to continue the life support.

When my Mom was in the hospital and was finally diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she decided she would not do chemotherapy after considering her options. The hospital gave me 24 hours to find an extended care facility or arrange hospice, because she no longer needed to be in the hospital. I arranged hospice and brought her home. She died two days later. I realize she was no "celebrity" to the hospital or TMZ. But she was still a "celebrity" to me.

Also telling I think would be what area of the hospital she is being maintained at now. Is it ICU or neurology or a rehab section?

JMO's

I kind of feel if she identified him as her husband, which she apparently did regularly, and they lived as man and wife, she would wish him to be there for her and that is what should count. It seems like her family immediately went into damage control mode to ensure that he won't be able to secure her money if/when she dies. That's really not surprising, I guess, but, again, if she considered him her husband, and they lived as a couple, I think he should at least be able to see her. I mean if they truly feel she is not dying, maybe they should consider that a visit from him might be just what she needs to make some progress (not that I believe this- I think they are in denial). How many stories have we heard about someone waking up from a coma after hearing a loved one's voice? Or an increase in their vital signs.

It just seems to me they want to keep him away because of their agenda, not because of what BK would want. If he is complicit in something, that would be a whole different story. I truly hope they wouldn't keep her alive just so they can settle the situation with him first, before he can make a claim. Not saying they would, just hoping. Doesn't seem to be any stability in the whole extended family from all the stories that keep popping up.

I hear you. And yet I am still very puzzled by why, if she chose to identify NG as her husband, and was so devoted to him, she did not apparently legally marry him. They both apparently opted to call themselves husband and wife without benefit of the law or officiation by any certified individual. Why? They certainly could have done so. They are not blood relatives, they are both adults in the eyes of the law. And yet they apparently didn't.

In addition, since LE appears to be investigating this situation as a crime, I am very happy he has no access to her until that has been satisfactorily resolved.

It's hard to have sympathy for him when this may never have happened if he'd been a decent father in the first place.

I find this statement a bit harsh given the circumstances. We have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between any of these people. Whether he was a father to BK or not was not entirely up to him. Was WH a good and willing co-parent or did the Houston family deny him access on occasion?

I believe it will be telling when and if the hospital continues to keep Ms Brown there or asks the family to move her to an extended care facility. That is providing the family wishes to continue the life support.

When my Mom was in the hospital and was finally diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she decided she would not do chemotherapy after considering her options. The hospital gave me 24 hours to find an extended care facility or arrange hospice, because she no longer needed to be in the hospital. I arranged hospice and brought her home. She died two days later. I realize she was no "celebrity" to the hospital or TMZ. But she was still a "celebrity" to me.

Also telling I think would be what area of the hospital she is being maintained at now. Is it ICU or neurology or a rehab section?

JMO's

I agree completely with your post.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You

JMO's
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Okay, so Jerod was one from the 11Alive interview yesterday that I posted. Also the one who said that NG was considering legal action and he was talking to him. I'm beginning to understand how NG can be claiming that he is banned from the hospital while the family claims he never tried to visit. Jerod was posting about a BK meet and greet. I guess that about did it for BB.

From what I've read here, it seems like something has to happen soon. If only to move her out of ICU. Assuming that hasn't happened already.

It's hard to have sympathy for him when this may never have happened if he'd been a decent father in the first place.

I find this statement a bit harsh given the circumstances. We have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between any of these people. Whether he was a father to BK or not was not entirely up to him. Was WH a good and willing co-parent or did the Houston family deny him access on occasion?

Thanks for both your posts as they give me a place to jump off of. I admit, sheepishly, that I watched some of the train wreck that was "Being Bobby Brown". My take away from that was this. WH was no angel and was not led down any primrose path when she chose BB. She was informed and was an adult, with her own issues when she chose him, a man with clear issues and red flags that abounded. She was running that show. She was large and in charge. I believe it to my core.

This is not meant to vilify WH or martyr BB. It is simply MOO. These two people were flawed, human, not a good pairing because codependency was rife in this relationship. But I never once doubted they loved one another. The fell into a trap. Too much money. No one to put on the brakes. and children in the mix. I do not think either was the most attentive, involved, present parent. I blame both and neither more than the other. My heard breaks for BKB. This child loved both her parents, and was stuck in a whirlwind of overindulgence and too much stuff and too little attention and parenting. That is MOO.

I honestly believe with all my heart that WH and BB loved one another and were soulmates. Sadly, they were both a mess and neither was good for the other. So there it is. Who suffered most because of it was BKB. So I can find it in my heart to feel for WH before she passed, for BB now, but most of all, for BKB, as she was the one left holding the emotional and codependent bag at the end of the day. I think she took comfort in the familiar and with someone she always had a shine for. I think she repeated what was modeled for her to tragic end landing us here, now.

Thanks for both your posts as they give me a place to jump off of. I admit, sheepishly, that I watched some of the train wreck that was "Being Bobby Brown". My take away from that was this. WH was no angel and was not led down any primrose path when she chose BB. She was informed and was an adult, with her own issues when she chose him, a man with clear issues and red flags that abounded. She was running that show. She was large and in charge. I believe it to my core.

This is not meant to vilify WH or martyr BB. It is simply MOO. These two people were flawed, human, not a good pairing because codependency was rife in this relationship. But I never once doubted they loved one another. The fell into a trap. Too much money. No one to put on the brakes. and children in the mix. I do not think either was the most attentive, involved, present parent. I blame both and neither more than the other. My heard breaks for BKB. This child loved both her parents, and was stuck in a whirlwind of overindulgence and too much stuff and too little attention and parenting. That is MOO.

I honestly believe with all my heart that WH and BB loved one another and were soulmates. Sadly, they were both a mess and neither was good for the other. So there it is. Who suffered most because of it was BKB. So I can find it in my heart to feel for WH before she passed, for BB now, but most of all, for BKB, as she was the one left holding the emotional and codependent bag at the end of the day. I think she took comfort in the familiar and with someone she always had a shine for. I think she repeated what was modeled for her to tragic end landing us here, now.

Thank you, very well said.

Thank you, very well said.

I agree totally. I get a little crazy about these "celebrities" that do reality television shows for money and then when there is a problem in the family demand and want privacy. You can't have it both ways. The only reasons Bobbi Kristina became a "celebrity" is being WH and BB's daughter and doing a reality television show (short lived).

I believe the biggest contributor to Bobbi's depression is that she could not be her Mother. Had Clive Davis or anyone else been able to put her on a stage and make money from it, trust me they would by now. Even inheriting $20M+ is not enough. It is the addiction to fame and the addiction to "celebrity" that makes just living not enough. IMO to some there is not enough of a stretch between someone committing suicide and just not caring whether they live they have.

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member