Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like NG is convinced that BK is "resting".

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 12h 12 hours ago
She is good getting some rest lot of stress losing your mother this month

:dunno: I'm starting to have mixed thoughts about him. I do still think he had something to do with the condition she in currently in. However, a part of me also feels sorry for him. He clearly needs to get some professional help in dealing with all of this.

Nick Gordon is frustrated that he's out of the loop and doesn't know what is happening with Bobbi Kristina. His Tweets suggest magical thinking that BK is going to be alright which would mean that he will not face criminal charges. :moo:

Maybe it is just plain guilt making BB cling to BK this way. Poor BK, she has always had a rough life and now death.
BB has to remember he has many children to care for that need his love & support, a bittersweet lesson to learn the hard way.

Maybe it is just plain guilt making BB cling to BK this way. Poor BK, she has always had a rough life and now death.
BB has to remember he has many children to care for that need his love & support, a bittersweet lesson to learn the hard way.

Until I read your post and then googled, I had no idea BB had so many children. And another on the way!

Nick insists that he's part of the family and should be included in her care :rolleyes:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
I forgive you @KingBobbyBrown much love I wish we could get together and deal with this as fam

BBM:
This is SO "out of context"....IMHO, it is a journalistic "adaptation" of the TWO thoughts: 1. there WAS a reason to put BKB into a medical coma as a standard of care practice and then 2. HIS legitimate, generalized, informative EXPLANATION of the activity/treatment, "medically-induced coma". Furthermore, I BELIEVE that he was attempting to explain/clarify that those who are declared brain dead DO NOT have brain activity.

INVHO, some movement regarding the housing of BKB should be occurring soon if it has not already; ICU beds, no matter WHERE are at a premium as are the skill sets of the HCPs providing that specialized care!

Cuz money can't buy EVERYTHING no matter what sometimes.

Nick insists that he's part of the family and should be included in her care :rolleyes:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
I forgive you @KingBobbyBrown much love I wish we could get together and deal with this as fam

Keep on dreaming moocher!

Am I correct in thinking that seizures mean there's still some degree of electrical activity in her brain?

Dr. Drew (HLN) will have a segment on Bobbi Kristina this hour. He teased the report by saying that BK has been in a coma for 31 days - when is someone going to say "enough is enough".

:dunno: I'm starting to have mixed thoughts about him. I do still think he had something to do with the condition she in currently in. However, a part of me also feels sorry for him. He clearly needs to get some professional help in dealing with all of this.

OR he is just being manipulative...

Looks like the Bobbi Kristina segment won't be on until later in Dr. Drew's program.

BK is NOT asleep, she will NOT wake up like NG keeps saying she is resting and healing..............NOT says Dr Drew

It is selfish to keep BK on this .........Dr Drew

NG seems so sinister to the panel talking......T shirt sales and saying over & over that he saved BK

Thanks, passionflower, for your updates from Dr. Drew. I watched and would have posted the same comments - including that Dr. Drew says he believes that Bobbi Kristina is in a "persistent vegetative state" from which she will not likely recover.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 10m 10 minutes ago
My baby is getting some much needed rest, all vital signs good. I gave her cpr for 10 mins she has my lungs now!:)

:rolleyes: Dream on, Mr. Gordon.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 10m 10 minutes ago
My baby is getting some much needed rest, all vital signs good. I gave her cpr for 10 mins she has my lungs now!:)

Mr. Gordon is trying too hard to convince himself (and others) that he bears no responsibility for what happened to BK. I doubt he has any knowledge of her current condition, and it's pizzing him off that he's so out of the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove