Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
20/20: The Bobby Brown Story: Every Little Step
ABC, 10 ET/PT

Robin Roberts interviews Bobby Brown in a special timed to coincide with the release of his new memoir. If this is actually a news interview that presses him to speak honestly about his life, his career, and the drug-related deaths of his ex-wife Whitney Houston and their daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, it could be well worth watching. If it’s just celebrity fluff meant to promote his new book, not so much.

Did anyone watch 20/20 last night? I got caught up in primary results and forgot about the ABC interview.

20/20: The Bobby Brown Story: Every Little Step
ABC, 10 ET/PT

Robin Roberts interviews Bobby Brown in a special timed to coincide with the release of his new memoir. If this is actually a news interview that presses him to speak honestly about his life, his career, and the drug-related deaths of his ex-wife Whitney Houston and their daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, it could be well worth watching. If it’s just celebrity fluff meant to promote his new book, not so much.

I have gotten older and have lost a lot of faith in mankind for many reasons. I try very hard to catch myself from becoming so jaded. Just when I thought Robin Roberts had gotten a good interview with Bobby Brown where no ulterior motive was involved would be candid about the lives lost due to drugs and greed...low and behold a book is being hawked. In my opinion BB could no more write a book than the man in the moon, much less be 100% honest in it. In my mind BK was NEVER a celebrity but one made up by tabloids and news outlets to make money. To me Bobby Brown is just feeding the animals in the zoo and taking his cut.

Just Jaded I Suppose

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Max Lomas Speaks Out About Night She Was Found in Tub, Almost 1 Year After Death

Corinne Heller, eonline
2 hours ago

It's been almost a year since the death of Bobbi Kristina Brown and Max Lomas, her and her beau Nick Gordon 's housemate, is speaking out about the night he found her unconscious in their Georgia home.

Bobbi Kristina, whose father is Whitney's ex Bobbi Brown, was found unresponsive inside a filled, cold bathtub on the morning of Jan. 31, 2015 and later slipped into a coma. She died the following July at age 22.

Bobbi Kristina had suffered brain damage and died of pneumonia resulting from intoxication from drugs, including a cocaine-related substance, marijuana and alcohol, and her face being immersed in water, according to the medical examiner. Her death remains under investigation. No charges have been filed. However, the conservator of her estate has filed a $10 million civil lawsuit against Gordon, which contains a wrongful death allegation and accusations he abused her . He has denied any wrongdoing...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160706/b778059/?cid=cover_media_bobbikristina

Thanks for the update. I just Googled "Nick Gordon legally responsible" and saw dozens of newly-posted reports about this. Let the games begin...

Sep 16 2016, 12:02 pm ET

Nick Gordon Held Responsible in Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death, Judge Rules

by Erik Ortiz and Bianca Seward

Nick Gordon was found legally responsible in the 2015 death of girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown, a judge ruled Friday after he failed to show up again for a civil hearing in superior court.

Gordon has been a no-show twice, and therefore anything alleged by Brown's conservator in their wrongful death civil lawsuit against him is admitted through omission, said Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...le-bobbi-kristina-brown-s-death-judge-n649506

Judge Rules Nick Gordon 'Legally Responsible' in Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death, Lawyer Says

Just over a year after Bobbi Kristina Brown died at the age of 22, a judge has ruled her boyfriend Nick Gordon is civilly liable in her death, Brown's estate attorney said Friday.

Gordon failed to appear – for the second time – in Atlanta, Georgia, court Friday morning in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by Brown's estate last year, Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford said.

Because Gordon has failed to appear twice, the judge said anything alleged by the plaintiff is admitted through omission.

The judge will now determine the amount of damages to be awarded to Brown's estate. The suit asked for $50 million...

http://www.people.com/article/nick-gordon-legally-responsible-bobbi-kristina-brown-death

Bobbi K. Brown’s partner loses wrongful death case

Kate Brumback, Associated Press 12:03 p.m. EDT September 16, 2016

Atlanta — A judge in Atlanta on Friday ruled against Bobbi Kristina Brown’s partner, Nick Gordon, in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by her estate.
Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford signed an order saying Gordon repeatedly failed to meet court deadlines in the case and, therefore, the conservator of her estate wins by default. The judge’s order says a jury trial will be set to determine how much Gordon will be required to pay in damages...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/16/bobbi-kristina-brown/90494962/

http://www.eonline.com/news/795083/...cmpid=emn-091616-enewsletter-title-featured-1

Nick Gordon has been found legally responsible for the death of Bobbi Kristina Brownafter failing to appear at his scheduled court date, E! News confirms a judge ruled Friday.

Brown's estate filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the defendant in August 2015, which alleged the late daughter of Whitney Houston died following a violent altercation with Gordon after which he placed her in a bathtub, unconscious, and injected her with a toxic mixture.

Bobby Brown Honors Bobbi Kristina Brown After Nick Gordon Is Found Legally Responsible for Her Death: Daddy Always Got Your Back

McKenna Aiello, eonline
3 hours ago

Bobby Brown*is honoring his late daughter's memory.*

The father of* Bobbi Kristina Brown took to Instagram with a heartfelt post in the hours following Friday's*development in the $10 million wrongful death lawsuit against* Nick Gordon*where a judge found him legally responsible for her July 2015 death.*

Sharing an artistic painting of the father-daughter duo in different stages of Bobbi Kristina's life from child to adulthood, the R&B singer included the hashtags, "#IGOTEM #Babygirl #daddyalwaysgotyourback #justiceforbobbikristina"

Bobby also told E! News in a statement, "I am pleased with the outcome of today's court proceedings. All I ever wanted was answers relating to who and what caused my daughter's death. Today's judgment tells me it was Nick Gordon. Now I need to process all the emotions I have and lean on God to get me and my family through this." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160917/b795369/?cid=featuredent_media_brown

Idk...Just seems there is a little responsibility for all in this case...

Judge T. Jackson Bedford, Jr. agreed, and awarded Bobbi Kristina’s estate $36 million. The financial breakdown comprised partially of:

— $1,575,041 for conversion (theft of Brown’s funds), with the maximum charge of $250,000 for punitive damages

—$1,370,877.52 for assault and battery medical damages

—$13 million for pain and suffering, with an additional $4,200,000 because Gordon was found to be under the influence of alcohol and drugs

http://people.com/music/bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-wrongful-death-settlement-36-million/

It's too bad he didn't face criminal charges. Hope he is shunned wherever he goes. He should be doing time behind bars, IMO. He's worthless, MOO, so I doubt he'll ever pay any of that money. Hope I never have to see his face or hear another word about him. It's true, I don't like him one bit.

Nick Gordon ordered to pay $36 million for wrongful death of Bobbi Kristina Brown
http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...of-bobbi-kristina-brown/ar-AAkqUU6?li=BBnb7Kz

Nick was not present in court and hadn't been there through the course of the wrongful death trial.

Although no criminal charges were ever filed, Bobbi's estate filed the suit against Nick, alleging he gave her the toxic mix of drugs, which the medical examiner said played the key role in her drowning death on July 26, 2015.

Nov 17 2016, 5:23 pm ET

Nick Gordon Ordered to Pay Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family $36 Million

by Alex Johnson

Nick Gordon was ordered Thursday to pay the family of Bobbi Kristina Brown more than $36 million in damages after he was found responsible for her death.

Brown, 22, the daughter of singers Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, died in August 2015, several months after she was found unresponsive in a tub at the home she shared near Atlanta with Gordon, her longtime partner.

The damages of $36.25 million were awarded in Atlanta in the Brown family's wrongful death civil suit against Gordon, who hasn't been criminally charged in the high-profile case...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...-pay-bobbi-kristina-brown-s-family-36-n685536

Now just to get him convicted for her murder. So disgusting what money and drugs can do to people. SMH. MOO.

I'm wondering if this "boyfriend" of Bobbi is is getting investigated the way he should be. I read that he was also there when Whitney died. I have been so suspicious of this guy and this whole thing. Of course I don't have the facts the police have, but damn! this is just too much!

^ Nick Gordon claims to have bee present when Whitney died, but family members insist he wasn't there. :waitasec:

Nick Gordon Shares Personal Photos of "My Angel" Bobbi Kristina Brown

Francesca Bacardi, eonline / Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:34 pm

One day before the two-year anniversary of Bobbi Kristina Brown entering a medically induced coma, Nick Gordon is looking back on his relationship with his late girlfriend.

Gordon shared two pictures on Twitter and wrote an emotional caption to go with them. "You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep," he tweeted. "I love&missyou RIH my angel." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20170130/b825580/?cid=featuredent_media_gordon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back