Bodies of Mom & Baby Found Naked 200 Yards from Crashed Car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so very odd. I hate when they have cases like this and seem to just dwindle off with no further information or resolution.

If I noticed my husband was in the car without his jacket, I would run out with his jacket, not a blanket.

I don't believe a word the husband says. Total stupid lie, in my opinion.

When I was younger I never wore a coat.. More a sweater or sweatshirt and I lived in Maine. Most of us wouldn't think at all about grabbing someones coat and running it out to them, especially if they were just going to the next destination. Heat in the car.. Was there no heat in her car? Was he bringing out a blanket for the baby. I find this case so strange. The position of where the car crashed, why she was in that area, and did we ever find out if maybe she hit her head? If there is no head injury then how did she end up in the field.. I was looking at the weather and I think the low was 33, if she had a long sleeve shirt on I can't imagine her freezing. Maybe because I am from the north and 33 sounds like a heat wave for me right now. So many questions.

I don't believe a word the husband says. Total stupid lie, in my opinion.

Yeppers. His story makes absolutely no sense. If they shared a vehicle, she would not be taking it to stay with her parents and leaving him stranded.

JMO

I have not listened to the husband actually speak, but they struck me as a very young and naive couple. Moving around, having a child, with no nest. But people do it. Perhaps since he worked nights, it was not uncommon for her to spend the night at her folks and leave her baby there while she went to work. The husband may have been able to carpool, get rides, whatever, so his wife had access to the car while she had the baby. Maybe she missed a turn and just decided to drive the long way to her folks so the baby would be good and asleep when she got there. Unless, the toxicology report shows something unexpected, I can think of plenty of reasons, none involving lies or crime, of how this could happen.
As far as who reported her missing, if the husband went home to sleep and planned to see her after she got off work, why would he report her missing in the morning ?

AND he can't wait to get the heck out of town. I think that the apt. Mgr who won't let him out of the lease knows he killed them. If he wants to run, make him pay! MOO

AND he can't wait to get the heck out of town. I think that the apt. Mgr who won't let him out of the lease knows he killed them. If he wants to run, make him pay! MOO
What does the lease have to do with murder? If the apartment manager believes it is his/her job to keep people in Dallas so the police can find them at some later date, that is a scary apartment manager. He wants to move back where his family is. I guess I don't see the crime here. I wonder if people would be saying these things about her if he and the baby were found like this.

My kids always hated being their carseats with their coats on. We live in the cold north so we often used blankets in the car. If the temperature was low, I could see him giving a coat and a blanket. The situation does seem odd that she was going to stay with her parents when he was at home but we don't know if the baby was watched by the grandparents. I would think her parents would be more vocal if they thought something was amiss in the husband's behavior, account or the circumstances.

I have not listened to the husband actually speak, but they struck me as a very young and naive couple. Moving around, having a child, with no nest. But people do it. Perhaps since he worked nights, it was not uncommon for her to spend the night at her folks and leave her baby there while she went to work. The husband may have been able to carpool, get rides, whatever, so his wife had access to the car while she had the baby. Maybe she missed a turn and just decided to drive the long way to her folks so the baby would be good and asleep when she got there. Unless, the toxicology report shows something unexpected, I can think of plenty of reasons, none involving lies or crime, of how this could happen.
As far as who reported her missing, if the husband went home to sleep and planned to see her after she got off work, why would he report her missing in the morning ?

Unfortunately there are also reasons to be suspicious that a crime did take place.

JMO

A truth seeking vigilante right there! And he gets extra money in the deal as well, sweet.

A truth seeking vigilante right there! And he gets extra money in the deal as well, sweet.

Or an apartment manager with a signed lease. He only gets the rent money if the guy pays it. If not, he can always take it to Judge Judy. The couple may have been behind on their rent.

JMO

I agree. I do not think the husband had anything to do with this at all. Especially how they were found, with no trauma and her being undressed obviously pointing to hypothermia. Does this guy really strike ANYONE as some sort of criminal mastermind? (Not to mention would he even have the physical strength to carry that woman away from the car to put her in the position she was found in?)

No clue why she was found in the opposite direction of her destination, but I don't think the husband had anything to do with it. Of course I'd like to hear if her parents knew she was coming and when/if she was reported missing.

If I noticed my husband was in the car without his jacket, I would run out with his jacket, not a blanket.

Me too, but it is possible he was misquoted. MSM is far from perfect.

This is a bizarre scenario and not a lot of information. I read the ME was unable to determine a cause of death, does anyone know how easily detectable hypothermia is as a cause?

She may have died of many things need toxic studies autopsy results on this one I think

Is it definite that she was not reported missing until her workmates missed her?

If she was not reported missing and would usually have been at home overnight and then getting herself and baby ready to go off to work and nursery in the morning, then that seems really strange and frankly inexplicable

Where on earth did her husband think she was and why would her absence not have been a cause for concern? Wouldn't it have been natural to phone round family, friends and all the places she might have been to check she was OK?

Was she in the habit of disappearing with the baby overnight without saying where she was going? That would seem totally out of character if the picture of her in the news reports was accurate and there is no reason to think it was not.

I suppose they may have argued about something causing her to grab baby and go and therefore making hubby less likely to raise the alarm.

Of course if she had unknowingly ingested something which would affect her ability to drive safely and think coherently, then that might explain how she drove across a field without realising she was no longer on the track and then into some trees.

Maybe it is a case of not all the details having been made public, but on the face of it the whole thing seems a little more unsettling than just an unfortunate and tragic accident.[/QUOTE]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal
Back