Body found - NOT Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Channel 15 is NASA. Stephen Hawking is on right now.

wE should all chip in money so Tricia can get a bigger server. This site keeps going down for me. I can barely get into it.

wE should all chip in money so Tricia can get a bigger server. This site keeps going down for me. I can barely get into it.

I thought the move to the new server, which was bigger and faster was suppose to put an end to the busy signal. It is frustrating, but I do appreciate being here

someone reporting on blog that wesh.com is reporting a body found in lorna doone park but I can't get this site to work! doesn't say its a child tho. Now I read they found it tues. I just don't think this applies at all.

I know :( I read "body found, possibly caylee" and then the server was too busy for me to see what the heck was going on.

IMO, we shouldn't post things like this unless we have a link or a news story. If threads like this are started, it should have a more descriptive title as to what you know now...

Perhaps this thread, and everyone rushing to look at it is causing the server to crash....

This site keeps getting a "busy server" because there are almost 1000 people trying to view this site, mostly this thread... patience.... they've already put in a new server, but with so many people trying to get on and navigate at one time it puts a strain on resources...

OP if you edit your title to "FALSE ALARM" or something similar, the hits may go down and the server may stabilize. At least till the mods determine what to do with the thread and since you can't delete it.

Well if all 1000 of us even donated a dollar they could get a much bigger server to accomodate everyone! I love this site and can't stand it when something big breaks you can't talk. lol

I saw the interview of someone being filmed off-camera to the right also, don't know who and I guess it hasn't been on air.

http://newtalkradio.com/story082520081.htm

WESH News Orlando was Reporting a Body Was Found Behind Fusion Nightclub in Lorna Doone Park. Waiting for Identification of Body.
WESH Link Here
The date of this story shows 4-22 but that was changed around 2:25 pm today on 8-28-2008. So we are confirming with WESH if that was a technical glitch or not. The other possibility is the police don't want
the public knowing that the body has been recovered.
-----------------------------

Apparently WESH has the wrong date posted but there is very little info at that link and no idea about size of body or anything.

:eek: I wonder if it was a glitch in the date.. Interesting how this will unfold, if it's true.

Idk we'll see if it turns out to be a glich but it does bring up a question I wanted to ask yesterday before we got all the bad news.

If Caylee wasn't reported missing for 30/31 days since she was last seen did they go back and check any Jane Doe's that were found prior to her being reported?
And with the whole gas can theory that she may have used the gas to go somewhere farther in her car its possible that she could have dumped her in a neighboring town?

Thanks Kat, As much as I know little Caylee needs to be found, It still takes my breath away thinking that it might be her. My 1st reaction was.... OH GOD NO!!! :(

That can't be true...I mean what are the chances? Oh..nevermind..with this story nothing would surprise me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back