Body found - NOT Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Adding my Me Too! to those thinking this is/was a valid thread and handled just fine. point of site IMO is leads and investigate and supposition and opinion... as I am a newbie I have seen more of the nighty night posts than I have teamwork but lookforward to more teamwork... and I agree too about wanting to know more about the body even if April !

ITA~! KaylynnC. has always been a good poster here and I know I would have posted it had I heard news like that, too. She did say POSSIBLY and did put a question mark after it. She was just giving a heads up so we could track it down. In case it was true...to bury it in the thread would not have been a good idea. Thanks for posting it, Kaylynn. Since we are not anywhere near the area, it is great to have locals that will help out. :blowkiss:

It is up to all of us to track down stories and rumors as they come in from news channels. We do it all the time, don't we?! :waitasec:

Hmmm..now I want to know more about that body found at that park even if it was back in April!

I agree completely. I would have posted this information also.

Cindy just came out on the webcam waving to reporters it looks like she is talking to them right now but I can only see back side of camera man

could u please post that link that your wtcing PLEASE?? thank in advance

Not trying to nit-pick, but is there any way to change the title of the thread, or at least modify it a little?

Maybe saying something that says - Updated: it's not Caylee, or it's a false/old report.

I have posted threads on several occasions in other forums that were blips on the news but wanted to get this *team* working on it asap. I have been careful to preface that I was unsure and that I had no link. Sometimes it is a scoop and sometimes it isn't. No biggie.
I just think we need to be kinder to each other in this forum in general.

I agree. There have been times lately where I just shake my head. Some of the posts are not what WS is about although viewership has risen greatly. Some of the suggestions about booting out guests are appalling. It is like taking in and declaring it your kingdom. We all work on other cases all the time and kinder goes a long way along with respect.

Not trying to nit-pick, but is there any way to change the title of the thread, or at least modify it a little?

Maybe saying something that says - Updated: it's not Caylee, or it's a false/old report.

That'd be a better solution than just to delete it.

I agree. There have been times lately where I just shake my head. Some of the posts are not what WS is about although viewership has risen greatly. Some of the suggestions about booting out guests are appalling. It is like taking in and declaring it your kingdom. We all work on other cases all the time and kinder goes a long way along with respect.
Amen sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91
Back