Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a route map, Henderson, NV is where she got gas after leaving AZ.

routemap600.jpg

View attachment 84642

She for sure went to Henderson on the way from Mesa to Utah? My bad for memory if so, but it seems a curious route to take to Ryan's. I've driven through northern AZ southern Utah a fair number of times and I can't understand why she would go that route unless....she didn't have gas to go the straighter north route without buying more in AZ.

ETA....still seems way out of the way to go. hmmm.

I thought she met Gus in Pasadena to get the Helio phone? I remember Gus saying the time was between ? and ? because he had to leave to pick up kids from school. He was answering Juan's questions on cross. Yikes, now I have to go listen to that numbnut again to see.

Yes, she went to get the Helio from Gus on the way back to Yreka, and no, it isn't very likely she went to Nevada between Mesa and Salt Lake City.

Way out of the way, she was already extremely late in getting to Ryan's and what would be the imperative? She could dispose of weapons etc. anywhere.

I think she did go through Nevada, because a) she had to make it seem as though she was going up I-15 and b) her phone pinged in NW Arizona, per the EF interrogation c) Jodi liked interstates.

My Maps program shows 3 routes from Mesa to SLC, all roughly equivalent in driving time. One of them goes to NW Arizona and through NV.

Getting from Mesa to SLC through NE Arizona is, well, not something you'd want to do in a hurry or at night. Bwahahaha: you could end up on the road above the Goosenecks: steep hairpin turns, dirt road, no railing to keep you driving off the mountain! You don't even know it's a dirt road until way too late. This area is unbelievably remote. However, you really might need some gas cans at night especially on the route that goes through Monument Valley-Moab. If you look at any of the gazillion photos of Monument Valley, you can see it's a land of just nothing. If you look at photo of the Goosenecks you'd probably get dizzy.

View attachment 84642

Thanks Geevee, so maybe she met up with this dude from Vegas and that caused her to be late to Ryans?? Damn it's strange that more and more is being sleuthed since Nurmi's book came out... THANKS NURMI!!!! Henderson to Vegas less than a half hour?

My most favorite part of the sentencing, besides the forever life sentence, is the jurors sitting in their assigned seats ALL DRESSED IN BLUE like the Alexander family. That must have sent the killer into orbit. :happydance:

Thanks Geevee, so maybe she met up with this dude from Vegas and that caused her to be late to Ryans?? Damn it's strange that more and more is being sleuthed since Nurmi's book came out... THANKS NURMI!!!! Henderson to Vegas less than a half hour?

I think she was already going to be late to Ryan's, but I'll also bet she stopped off in LV. She took a shower? She didn't have the $$$ to pay for one at a truck stop ($15); she wouldn't have wanted to be photo-ed in a rest area. She had to get the blood off, and I don't think getting washed up with bottled water would do the trick. She had to have blood in her fingernails, in every pore, in her hair, in her ears, between her toes. There's no way she anticipated this. You're not washing that kind of blood off in a rest area restroom! She could've even smelled like blood, there was so much. She had to get it off the steering wheel as well,anything she could have touched, otherwise every time she touched it, she'd have bloodied her hands all over again.

I think Jodi got back on I-10 to Blythe, headed due north (not going over the dam 'cos there would have been cameras) to Henderson. Most of this was the way she drove to Mesa.

I think she did go through Nevada, because a) she had to make it seem as though she was going up I-15 and b) her phone pinged in NW Arizona, per the EF interrogation c) Jodi liked interstates.

My Maps program shows 3 routes from Mesa to SLC, all roughly equivalent in driving time. One of them goes to NW Arizona and through NV.

Getting from Mesa to SLC through NE Arizona is, well, not something you'd want to do in a hurry or at night. Bwahahaha: you could end up on the road above the Goosenecks: steep hairpin turns, dirt road, no railing to keep you driving off the mountain! You don't even know it's a dirt road until way too late. This area is unbelievably remote. However, you really might need some gas cans at night especially on the route that goes through Monument Valley-Moab. If you look at any of the gazillion photos of Monument Valley, you can see it's a land of just nothing. If you look at photo of the Goosenecks you'd probably get dizzy.

I LOVE that part of the country. Just nothing, bah. ;)

The colors alone! The surreal landscapes! And the remoteness is what I like most of all, steep curves, dirt roads, straight down the mountainside views and all.

But yah, I see your point about the killer being an interstate kinda gal. Maybe the truckstops along the way helped fuel her trip..:D

I think she was already going to be late to Ryan's, but I'll also bet she stopped off in LV. She took a shower? She didn't have the $$$ to pay for one at a truck stop ($15); she wouldn't have wanted to be photo-ed in a rest area. She had to get the blood off, and I don't think getting washed up with bottled water would do the trick. She had to have blood in her fingernails, in every pore, in her hair, in her ears, between her toes. There's no way she anticipated this. You're not washing that kind of blood off in a rest area restroom! She could've even smelled like blood, there was so much. She had to get it off the steering wheel as well,anything she could have touched, otherwise every time she touched it, she'd have bloodied her hands all over again.

I think Jodi got back on I-10 to Blythe, headed due north (not going over the dam 'cos there would have been cameras) to Henderson. Most of this was the way she drove to Mesa.

I never believed her silly story about washing the blood off with bottled water. I think that lie was an attempt to minimize the amount of blood jurors could envision she had on her. A dainty washing up with a few splashes of water? Uh huh.

I think she took a shower in his bathroom, with or without his dead body in there with her.

If I have time tomorrow I'll hunt down the references to the Henderson stop she made. I wish Nurmi had given more detail about how she knew this guy in Vegas, and I agree C.A. - thanks a lot Nurm for making us work at this again, my brain cells were just beginning to recover. lol

I never believed her silly story about washing the blood off with bottled water. I think that lie was an attempt to minimize the amount of blood jurors could envision she had on her. A dainty washing up with a few splashes of water? Uh huh.

I think she took a shower in his bathroom, with or without his dead body in there with her.

I agree, don't believe the bottled water story or the idea of her driving covered with blood. I think she took a bloody towel with her that her saturated clothes and the weapons were wrapped in, accounting for the stains on the passenger seat and why the floor mats were missing when she returned the rental (probably threw the towel on the back floor to hide it when she stopped for gas before finding a place to bury it all). I do not believe that she threw any of it away, too risky something could be found, she found a place to bury it, imo.

It seems to me there's a gas receipt in the early morning hours (on her way to Ryan) I was thinking it was in Nevada, perhaps I'm wrong but I'll see if I either have a copy of it saved or it's on the bank statement, it's niggling at my mind now.

It was Sparks, Nevada.

[video]http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/WSTigerBalm/media/Jodi%20Arias%20Trial%20%20Day%205%20%20Receipts%20 Recovered/237014-1_zps89d93a36.png.html?sort=3&o=42[/video]

This is not the exact quotes but similar:

Well Nurmi did mention in his book that "she creeped him out and if he could have filed a motion for "creepiness", he would have". I wonder if maybe he told her that? LOL.

He also admitted that Travis was "trying to escape from her when he ran down the hall"

Hi CA, WTF and the hell you say!!! He is definitely shooting for new and exciting career change IMO.

Well, at this point he might as well reveal that the fog was all a bunch of horse dung.

It was Sparks, Nevada.

[video]http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/WSTigerBalm/media/Jodi%20Arias%20Trial%20%20Day%205%20%20Receipts%20 Recovered/237014-1_zps89d93a36.png.html?sort=3&o=42[/video]

Yeah, this isn't on the way to visit Ryan. This is 06/06/15. That's on the way home. It sounded like Geevee was looking for one "on her way to Ryan."

I looked through my receipts. There is no Nevada between 06/04 and 06/05/08 in my folder.

Nurmi says that he had to go with Ms. Arias' defense of bashing Travis because she had PPL lawyers on stand by. I wish I had my book to reference but I lent it to a friend to read. Dammit!!

So Gus "Gold Ring" Searcy didn't have PPL lawyers on stand by, but Jodi did? I don't have a citation for this so I could be totally wrong, but I thought the basic package that new associates bought basically covered help writing a will and not too much else. What the hell is Nurmi trying to imply about PPL lawyers here? What did he think they would do to him if he didn't do what Jodi wanted? And really, wouldn't their loyalty have been to Travis, who'd actually had some degree of success in the company? Nurmi kind of makes them sound like Jodi's ninjas... mysterious shadow people wearing ski masks in summer, who have their eye on him and will hurt his family if he blah blah blah blah blah....

Nurmi: "I received an email from a person named "Bob White". The subject of the email was *you might be interested in these.* Mr. White's email stated that he didn't want to get in involved with the case but thought I might be interested in the documents. The attachment contained 10 letters.

When more information became available, I became much more suspect of who wrote these letters. Why? Ms. Arias' cell was searched by deputies and pens were found. A 3x5 note card was found in the cell with handwriting on it. The States expert concluded that it was handwriting that was an attempt to simulate the handwriting of Travis Alexander. If Ms. Arias wrote these letters, how did she get them out of the jail and have them emailed to me? Once the 3x5 card was found, it was my belief that she wrote those letters.

Nurmi: "With out going into detail, I had every reason to believe that my client was trying to do self-destructive things behind my back. From listening to her jail calls, I became very suspicious that she, with the help of another individual (a person who lived in Las Vegas) was hiding evidence from me. I didn't know for sure if this was evidence that would help her or hurt her.

It was a situation that forced myself and a few other members of the defense team to travel to Las Vegas. If there was evidence out there that would have helped her case, but at the same time would be extremely humiliating to her personally, she would hide it from me because she valued her image more than her freedom or her life. As crazy as it sounds, image was everything to her.

Jennifer, Bud and I headed to Las Vegas on a covert mission. We knew where our target lived but did not know where he worked. We went to this mans apartment and fitting with the stereotype, he lived with his mother. The mother would not open the door. We left my card on the screen door and left. He called me later that afternoon. He really seemed intent on unburdening himself of all things Ms. Arias. Given his attitude, I assumed his mom gave him quite a bit of grief. I could almost hear her yelling at him for talking to some girl in jail for murder. He wanted to meet the next morning and we agreed to meet at a coffee shop at the MGM Grand. Perhaps it was the wrath of his mother or his own embarrassment, but this man gave up everything he had related to Jodi. Beyond that, he even kept the promise to send me even more stuff in the mail. Why? I am assuming he did this because he was scared. Scared of his mother, but I sensed something more than that. When we showed up to his moms door, it was no longer just fun and games, things became real to him.

This was no longer just some bizarre sexual fantasy that only existed in his head. It seemed to me that when we showed up, it became something different to him. Jodi Arias was a real person with a real case that this man clearly wanted no part of, period. The result of all this was that yes, Ms. Arias was hiding something from me, but it was really nothing of importance to her case."

"I still did not and do not like Ms. Arias.... Let me repeat myself, I did not, and I do not like Ms. Arias."

I believe http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/102010/m4449207.pdf from 10/26/2010 has something to do with the above. "The State further advises the Court that the following account is still under investigation:
Bobwhite@yahoo..."

April texts are there now at BK's.... :)

ETA ...the link is there but it doesn't open ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper