Book Written About What Happened To Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators

Tommy Croslin
Ron Cummings
Misty Croslin

If Ron Cummings did it why would Tommy protect him? Tommy is not scared of Ron. If Tommy did it why would Misty protect him? Would Ron protect Misty? The only way I see for RC to have involvement is if Misty did something to Haleigh and he knew. Because Tommy perhaps would protect Misty. More Likely Tommy and or Misty protect themselves. Again we have been told the time in question 10pm to 3am. And that Misty can't come up with what she did those hours. Was she out with some guy and Tommy told her what took place? Did she leave the kids alone and Tommy went over then harmed Haleigh and told Misty it was Joe. That he and Joe went over and Joe went crazy? I see Joe as pretty upset at the accusation that he did this yet Tommy laughed when accused? After all this time wouldn't Misty just say she was out? Keeps going back to Misty, it seems. But if I had to pick, Tommy would get my vote.

As far as this book. This guy has been saying that the parents of Crystal have had Haleigh all along. That Haleigh did not even go to school that day because he was still with Crystal and that Ron only called police in some attempt to get Crystal to bring Haleigh home. Poor Crystal lets give her and her family a break. LE has said over and over that both families and both parents are not suspects. That want the family to know they will bring this case to its end. I think that LE means Haleigh's mom and dad and all their familes. They have suffered enough. For all their bad parenting they did not deserve to loose a child.

Greenwood does not need his statements twisted. So when he says the family members he means Haleigh's family? Yet they keep speaking of persons that are incarcerated that will not tell the truth. Clearly he means the Croslin family members and yes they have not told a straight story from day one.

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators

Tommy Croslin
Ron Cummings
Misty Croslin

If Ron Cummings did it why would Tommy protect him? Tommy is not scared of Ron. If Tommy did it why would Misty protect him? Would Ron protect Misty? The only way I see for RC to have involvement is if Misty did something to Haleigh and he knew. Because Tommy perhaps would protect Misty. More Likely Tommy and or Misty protect themselves. Again we have been told the time in question 10pm to 3am. And that Misty can't come up with what she did those hours. Was she out with some guy and Tommy told her what took place? Did she leave the kids alone and Tommy went over then harmed Haleigh and told Misty it was Joe. That he and Joe went over and Joe went crazy? I see Joe as pretty upset at the accusation that he did this yet Tommy laughed when accused? After all this time wouldn't Misty just say she was out? Keeps going back to Misty, it seems. But if I had to pick, Tommy would get my vote.

As far as this book. This guy has been saying that the parents of Crystal have had Haleigh all along. That Haleigh did not even go to school that day because he was still with Crystal and that Ron only called police in some attempt to get Crystal to bring Haleigh home. Poor Crystal lets give her and her family a break. LE has said over and over that both families and both parents are not suspects. That want the family to know they will bring this case to its end. I think that LE means Haleigh's mom and dad and all their familes. They have suffered enough. For all their bad parenting they did not deserve to loose a child.

Greenwood does not need his statements twisted. So when he says the family members he means Haleigh's family? Yet they keep speaking of persons that are incarcerated that will not tell the truth. Clearly he means the Croslin family members and yes they have not told a straight story from day one.
I agree that Greenwood might have meant the Croslins, but if he did, I wish he had been clearer. He knows the score by now. His words get picked apart. Honestly, when I read recent statements, I thought he meant every single one of them, regardless of last name. If he's going to be the one to give statements, he needs to be clear & precise. I'm not good at deciphering intent, & I don't know why they do this. Why not just say what they mean? My interpretation of recent statements is that this 3 & maybe more, have not been telling the truth. If I'm wrong, I'll change my mind, when LE makes arrests, but until then, I'm gonna think Ron is a part of the untruthful group. But with that said, it's gonna take a lot more than these statements to convince me that Tommy isn't the perp. I don't think Ron would purposely cover for him, but I do think Tommy might have benefited by association. As for CS being involved? I sincerely don't think so, but I can understand why people might have thought so, early on. MOO.

Tommy Croslin
Ron Cummings
Misty Croslin

Just because Tommy hasn't said Ron did it, doesn't mean that Tommy is protecting Ron. I think that Misty, Ron, and Tommy all have dirt on each other.

Right now, they would rather go down as drug dealers than child killers. I think their lawyers told them, not to tell law enforcement the truth. Because their lawyers know that LE, as of now, do not have enough evidence to charge anyone with murder.

Remember under the felony murder rule: "The hand of one is the hand of all." That means that Ron's guilt under the law would be indentical to Misty and Tommy's, and vice versa. They are all put in the same boat.

And look at Ron's so called "deal." Ronald Cummings got a deal, and he ended up getting the SAME SENTENCE as the SUSPECT in the case, Tommy Croslin. Some deal hu?

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

He already said it was the Croslin Family. But whatever fits your agenda.

Ron would fit the bill. Since I know that LE has interviewed witnesses that would come in and give incriminating statements that painted Ron in a bad light. LE would ask Ron about it and his only answer would be "their lying."

In order for LE to believe Ron is innocent, they have to believe that all those witnesses that came to them about Ron not being at work, Ron sneaking out, and Ron being abusive are all lying...

Ron would fit the bill. Since I know that LE has interviewed witnesses that would come in and give incriminating statements that painted Ron in a bad light. LE would ask Ron about it and his only answer would be "their lying."

In order for LE to believe Ron is innocent, they have to believe that all those witnesses that came to them about Ron not being at work, Ron sneaking out, and Ron being abusive are all lying...

I agree Levi. At the time of Haleigh's disappearance, the Croslins were not a part of her family at all. I hope one day, very soon, to hear LE finally come to the conclusion that Ron is lying.

I agree Levi. At the time of Haleigh's disappearance, the Croslins were not a part of her family at all. I hope one day, very soon, to hear LE finally come to the conclusion that Ron is lying.

Ron is a compulsive liar so it wouldn't take much...:rocker:

The ONLY time he tells the truth is when people in the know have it locked down and then, and only then, will he give detais. ron cummings will be overly precise...other than that, he is overly vague.

Concerning the time he left work for home...RC calls it "Such and Such time".
Concerning when he arrives he calls it..3:23am...hmm. He will not give the exact or approximate time he left work and this concerns me. PDM won't give it and LE won't give it. BUT he made sure he let the operator know that he just got home from work...in fact that was his priority in the 911, as he indeed mentioned it before he told them Haleigh was missing. That has annoyed me from Day 1.

Ron is a compulsive liar so it wouldn't take much...:rocker:

The ONLY time he tells the truth is when people in the know have it locked down and then, and only then, will he give detais. ron cummings will be overly precise...other than that, he is overly vague.

Concerning the time he left work for home...RC calls it "Such and Such time".
Concerning when he arrives he calls it..3:23am...hmm. He will not give the exact or approximate time he left work and this concerns me. PDM won't give it and LE won't give it. BUT he made sure he let the operator know that he just got home from work...in fact that was his priority in the 911, as he indeed mentioned it before he told them Haleigh was missing. That has annoyed me from Day 1.

IMO, it would be normal for a person to state "I just got home from work, and my daughter is missing."
I know if I had just gotten home from somewhere, and my child was missing, I would state "I just got home,from (fill in the blank here, shopping, work, school etc.) and my daughter is missing." JMOO

IMO, it would be normal for a person to state "I just got home from work, and my daughter is missing."
I know if I had just gotten home from somewhere, and my child was missing, I would state "I just got home,from (fill in the blank here, shopping, work, school etc.) and my daughter is missing." JMOO

Yes, that would be normal. What wouldn't be normal is the night of a crime you are not sure what happened would be to make statements saying you were going to get a gun and shoot out the perp in the back of the cop car, and stuff like that.

I really have to find it kind perplexing that all the supporters who fight for Rons innocence in this, they all know that his hours are a big concern for the people who suspect him. Why not shut them up once and for all, why did Ron never come out and state on the record for the public the exact hours he worked? He could have shut a lot of people up, I mean he was so concerned when Tim Croslin called him a homosexual on the phone all the way from Massachusetts, you would think he would have shut up all the speculation about his work hours, some of us dont forget the words of his PASTOR who said he worked 8 hours and came home and his child was gone, 3am minus 8 hours would be 7 o'clock, where coincidentally the timeline begins. I know some say, oh the timeline starts when Annette was there, but any person who knows police work knows that the timeline does not start at the word of someone who has motivation to lie and protect someone. I believe the time starts at 7 because thats when Ron went to work, makes a lot of sense if you really want to look at it.

I really have to find it kind perplexing that all the supporters who fight for Rons innocence in this, they all know that his hours are a big concern for the people who suspect him. Why not shut them up once and for all, why did Ron never come out and state on the record for the public the exact hours he worked? (snipped ) I believe the time starts at 7 because thats when Ron went to work, makes a lot of sense if you really want to look at it.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking. Ron and his attorney and just about everyone who even mentions timeline said he worked three hours overtime that night but I am leaning more toward working til 3AM was not overtime but regular time. Maybe Ron worked three hours later than usual that night because he was three hours late arriving for work.

Rons being at work is PROBABLY the first thing the police looked at. A no brainer as far as finding out the truth. If Ron would have lied about his work hours and he was lying and if the police could not find out the truth, I REALLY think Ron would be in jail if his work deal did not pan out and we TRULY dont know ANY TRUTH in this case YET!

Rons being at work is PROBABLY the first thing the police looked at. A no brainer as far as finding out the truth. If Ron would have lied about his work hours and he was lying and if the police could not find out the truth, I REALLY think Ron would be in jail if his work deal did not pan out and we TRULY dont know ANY TRUTH in this case YET!

To be honest, I really do think Ronald IS in PRISON because his work hours didn't check out.

I think that Ronalds work hours is a major point with LE. The work hours is what they are holding close to see what stories mesh out as truth. We have 2 witnesses that say Ron was not working at 6pm. We have family members that are saying he was at work then. PDM went to extra efforts in their clocking in procedures after that, I have to agree with the posters that say Ron was not at work at that time, the only ones covering for him that say they saw Haliegh alive is GGS and an unknown family member. I will say IMO that Ronald was not at work when he said he was, heck, he even messed it up by saying he worked 8 hrs. The lies started at the bus stop. Actually, the lies started the morning Haliegh disappeared. With Misty saying she walked Haleigh into the classroom. The things we dont know are what LE is witholding from us. I think that if we just had a few more facts, we would know. I cannot fathom that LE does not have a good working theory about what happened. To prove it is another story.

I read the book and it is very redundant on KP, JR, JR,WCS,CS, blah blah blah. It repeats the same stuff over and over and over, you have to order the book from Amazon as it is printed as it is ordered as self published books are.
TH seems to believe that the police department is corrupt and Ron C has so much on them is why he isn't getting cnvicted of this crime as Haleigh is alive and that is why the police are blaming Misty as then it will let Ron serve his time and not tattle on the whole police force.. (lol) now he also says that CS got hit by an axe by her sister at the Haleigh Bug center the night Haleigh got delivered to the center and then she was whisked away when CS had a seizure. The book starts out with his own death experience and I had a real hard time reading the first two pages as he was describing hell and himself dying, it was disgusting and I almost threw it in the trash BUT wanted to see if there was ANYTHING of interest in there. The only thing I saw in there was the night of the 911 calls, there was a call at 2:13 a.m and then at 3.27? and they were different addresses where the calls came from and that M isty probably was not there at all (but I think we all knew that) I had to return the book but read all of it first to see if it told me anything at all. This TH person (author) should have got an editor to read this before he printed it at all as it is awfully written and says the same thing over and over, nothing! oh and this lady named Wyanne K that almost had a heart attack as she inserted herself into the case and she says she is an author by another name too. it is amazing how this book is even mentioned as it is useless and nothing in it but baloney... lol they did return my money, incuding shipping... what a waste of time though,,,geesh

I think that Ronalds work hours is a major point with LE. The work hours is what they are holding close to see what stories mesh out as truth. We have 2 witnesses that say Ron was not working at 6pm. We have family members that are saying he was at work then. PDM went to extra efforts in their clocking in procedures after that, I have to agree with the posters that say Ron was not at work at that time, the only ones covering for him that say they saw Haliegh alive is GGS and an unknown family member. I will say IMO that Ronald was not at work when he said he was, heck, he even messed it up by saying he worked 8 hrs. The lies started at the bus stop. Actually, the lies started the morning Haliegh disappeared. With Misty saying she walked Haleigh into the classroom. The things we dont know are what LE is witholding from us. I think that if we just had a few more facts, we would know. I cannot fathom that LE does not have a good working theory about what happened. To prove it is another story.
you're right. I believe LE has an awesome working theory, right down to the last detail, but need something to prove it. Heck, maybe they can already prove it...they just want a body. & I can understand that. Going to trial without a body, can be tricky. But even more important, if they file charges against the perp, they'll have to depend on cutting a deal with him/her, to get the body. & it doesn't look like they're willing to do that. So they're waiting. MOO.

Thanks BB for telling us about the book. Hey, anyone who wants to make a few bucks haha. We all know most or all of the released facts and have seen the videos, followed press releases, saw the contradictions, saw the lies and coverups, and witnessed the abnormal behavior from the father of a missing daughter, not to mention statements from the family, no wonder this is a fuddled up mess. Anyone can write a book about that. Makes for interesting reading.

you're right. I believe LE has an awesome working theory, right down to the last detail, but need something to prove it. Heck, maybe they can already prove it...they just want a body. & I can understand that. Going to trial without a body, can be tricky. But even more important, if they file charges against the perp, they'll have to depend on cutting a deal with him/her, to get the body. & it doesn't look like they're willing to do that. So they're waiting. MOO.

Exactly, they are not willing to cut a deal with the perp, but they are willing to cut a deal with "the key". They are waiting to catch the perp in a lie, which will
negate any plea deal.

To make myself more clear, they offered Ronald a plea deal with the stipulation that he has to be truthful and give up any information in any following proceedings, or his plea is rescinded, so now they are going after Misty or Tommy or anyone else that may hold information to prove Ronald less than truthful. Then LE can maybe get some truth, and not have to offer any plea deal at all against the real perp.

I have to agree with you. Ron would be in jail. Son of a gun! He is!

How many times has RC claimed, "I wuz at werk"? Surely we should believe him. He's an honest man. His drug bust videos confirm it.

Thanks for giving us the rundown of the book. BTW, tiny type is a way to save on printing costs. The smaller the type, the few the pages.

I read the book and it is very redundant on KP, JR, JR,WCS,CS, blah blah blah. It repeats the same stuff over and over and over, you have to order the book from Amazon as it is printed as it is ordered as self published books are.
TH seems to believe that the police department is corrupt and Ron C has so much on them is why he isn't getting cnvicted of this crime as Haleigh is alive and that is why the police are blaming Misty as then it will let Ron serve his time and not tattle on the whole police force.. (lol) now he also says that CS got hit by an axe by her sister at the Haleigh Bug center the night Haleigh got delivered to the center and then she was whisked away when CS had a seizure. The book starts out with his own death experience and I had a real hard time reading the first two pages as he was describing hell and himself dying, it was disgusting and I almost threw it in the trash BUT wanted to see if there was ANYTHING of interest in there. The only thing I saw in there was the night of the 911 calls, there was a call at 2:13 a.m and then at 3.27? and they were different addresses where the calls came from and that M isty probably was not there at all (but I think we all knew that) I had to return the book but read all of it first to see if it told me anything at all. This TH person (author) should have got an editor to read this before he printed it at all as it is awfully written and says the same thing over and over, nothing! oh and this lady named Wyanne K that almost had a heart attack as she inserted herself into the case and she says she is an author by another name too. it is amazing how this book is even mentioned as it is useless and nothing in it but baloney... lol they did return my money, incuding shipping... what a waste of time though,,,geesh
Thanks for your synopsis. This book sounds like nothing more than a theory from the theory thread. I wonder why the author included his own death experience? Years ago, I saw a guy on some talk show, who claimed to have died & gone to hell, & listening to him, really upset me. I'm sorry you had to read those first 2pages. MOO.

PDM must not run a tight ship. Looks like these employees can come to work when they want and work the 8 hours they please. WTH? Are they hired on the good-faith policy?

Also many people assume that ron worked around other people. It can be that he worked that yard as a clean-up guy by himself. LE has said they can't prove if he left or not. That statement means he worked alone some or all of his shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member