Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he went to Home Depot to pick up some stuff, LE was in while he was out, and when AJ returned, he was fired (because LE had been there, and SS had told DM AJ had gone to LE, no doubt)

In my humble opinion, had D.M. known about Jennings' suspicions before Jennings contacted Crimestoppers/police, there is no doubt in my mind that Jennings would no longer be alive.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Igor describes smaller guy sitting in the back as "quiet like a fish," while taller guy was very talkative on the way back to his place.

Never heard that one before, "quiet like a fish"

I seriously doubt they (DM & MS) were going to do anything to this guy in broad daylight in the city. I think it was a test run.

I waver between the two (dry run vs intimidated by Igor). Broad daylight does make me lean dry run.

Mark Carcasole Verified account ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Igor says taller guy asked him his best price. Igor told him there's no bargaining. Says taller guy told him they'd keep looking. #Millard

BBM - I always thought the reason was because he was too big to fit into the incinerator, as sick as that sounds :(

LOL! Sick indeed but unfortunately that is what this whole case is...sick. With regards to the incinerator, I thought I read it was a bovine incinerator...if a cow could fit...maybe Igor could too?

Feb 4 2016 3:26 PM
We're now in afternoon recess.

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 3:26 PM
The truck was then cleaned before police saw it.

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 3:25 PM
At the end of the drive, the taller man said they going to see two more cars, and he’d be in touch

I hope there's a sketch at some point! Just the name Igor, I picture a big burly man.
This guy's testimony is rock solid! Hat's off to Igor IMO

Believe me when I say I never do this kind of thing but ...

#TeamIgor

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Igor was hoping they would call back and buy the truck. He didn't want to lose money by taking it to the dealership. #MillardSmich

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Igor says taller guy asked him his best price. Igor told him there's no bargaining. Says taller guy told him they'd keep looking. #Millard

Thanks again today to transcribers. I've been running around all day and you guys have made it easy to catch up between appointments. Barring disaster I should be able to help tomorrow (or is there no court tomorrow?).

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 3:31 PM
Correction on the spelling of Igor's last name -- it's Tumanenko

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 3:22 PM
An admission in the case now: A document read out that Mark Smich was, in fact, the rear passenger in the vehicle. Tumamenko picked him out in a lineup later on.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
All parties agree: 1. Mark #Smich did go on a test drive with Igor and was rear passenger. 2. Smich was ID'd by Igor in a police lineup.

Interesting that Ms and his lawyer concede that Ms was present in the test drive.

I seriously doubt they (DM & MS) were going to do anything to this guy in broad daylight in the city. I think it was a test run.

You could be right, but if DM had decided this was the truck he wanted, they might have gotten him to drive out into the country in the dark on another trip, but I think the fact that he was an Israeli soldier, who might be able to defend himself the moment DM pulled a gun was what really saved his life. Also, I think I read that Igor had feelings that these guys were sketchy, and a soldier's instincts are often pretty good, like that of a policeman. He probably would not have gone on a test drive with them out into the country during the night. Poor Tim already lived there, and did not have the training, or mind-set of an Israeli soldier, who may well have been in their version of the special forces, that is The Mossad. You certainly do not mess with those boys, and if you do, their friends will find your address.

I waver between the two (dry run vs intimidated by Igor). Broad daylight does make me lean dry run.

Given the Israeli military comment seemed to change the 'dynamics in the car', I'm inclined to think this was not just a test drive.

Well a lot of very interesting testimony today that is bringing the picture in a bit clearer on what a lot of us, if not all, have suspected for a very long time.

I do think that SS is the crown witness that CN was asked to talk to in order to get him to change his testimony. I think AJ was trying to protect his SIL, daughter and family when the "penny dropped" for him. Thankfully he did go to police and gave them a statement. In the end he did the right thing. I believe he was sick about it and terrified. I think he's key in putting the vehicle and people in the hangar and a good witness.

"If" SS is going to testify and I'm sure he is, he has to be a star witness along with CN. He's got the goods on what all was going on in that hangar as well as in DM's life.

MS is coming off as a bit of a hapless hanger on and gopher. Doesn't matter though. When they prove he was there for the murder/cremation etc., he's "gone, gone, gone" too. :)

So are we feeling like DM carried the gun in his man-purse, or in a holster on his person? Lots of focus on the satchel.

LOL! Sick indeed but unfortunately that is what this whole case is...sick. With regards to the incinerator, I thought I read it was a bovine incinerator...if a cow could fit...maybe Igor could too?

There's a weight limit on the Eliminator if I recall, I have to find the spec sheet, but it didn't fit anything over 175lbs I want to say? JMO I'll find the info

ETA here is the MSM link about the incinerator but the weight limit is not in it. It appears the manufacturer when I Google is no longer in business? Their domain name is for sale.
I'd have to sift through the old threads about the incinerator ...
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

Here's one of our old threads, I'm sure the information is in there
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?221363-The-Incinerator-2

You could be right, but if DM had decided this was the truck he wanted, they might have gotten him to drive out into the country in the dark on another trip, but I think the fact that he was an Israeli soldier, who might be able to defend himself the moment DM pulled a gun was what really saved his life. Also, I think I read that Igor had feelings that these guys were sketchy, and a soldier's instincts are often pretty good, like that of a policeman. He probably would not have gone on a test drive with them out into the country during the night. Poor Tim already lived there, and did not have the training, or mind-set of an Israeli soldier, who may well have been in their version of the special forces, that is The Mossad. You certainly do not mess with those boys, and if you do, their friends will find your address.

Yes I feel that if Igor had not mentioned his "experience" he likely would have been a victim that day. The specialized training involves that the personnel do not need a gun to kill someone - just like the training done at the secret Camp X in Whitby, Ontario during WWII. Many were trained there to disarm someone with a gun and then kill them silently. Special Forces today have the same training.

I believe that Igor sensed that there was danger in his companions' demeanor that day and that's why he said what he said to them. Part of his training would be to detect this. When Igor states that there was a shift in the "dynamics" he seems fully aware that he was in a dangerous situation. This is only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487