Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:27 PM
Might be a little bit of a language barrier which is making the back and forth a bit tough. Tumanenko has a thick accent, which sounds like Russian to me

BBM Well Adam...I'm betting it isn't Irish!

For anyone who are not from the area, the 407 is the only toll highway in Ontario. Anyone driving in the Greater Toronto Area is aware of the toll highway and that the tolls are collected through video of license plates or a transponder. Either of these ways, tracks when a vehicle gets on and when it gets off.DM would definitely be very aware living in that area about how this highway works and it is a choice to take it as there are other highways that do not have tolls to get between the same locations for the most part.
I can't imagine anyone from the area not being very aware of the video tolls. I'm wondering what the purpose would be in having the vehicle tracked.

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
This has become a prolonged battle between Igor and Millard lawyer. Details of tall and short guy reaction to army comment are in dispute.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 53s53 seconds ago
And court has been dismissed. That wraps week 1 of the #MillarsSmich trial. Parties are back next Monday.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Igor agrees he didn't say anything to police about the buyers' demeanour changing once he mentioned the Israeli Army. Today the 1st time.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Sachak points to Tumanenko's police statement about the test drive...#MillardSmich

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:35 PM
Sachak going over Tumanenko's police statement. He says he never mentioned the "temperature changing in the car" after the army comment in that original statement. “There’s nothing else you say in that statement about how the tall guy behaved once that statement was made.” Sachak says. “The first time that has been mentioned is today in the presence of these 14 men and women.”

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:38 PM
We're now finished for the day. Back in court on Monday

For anyone who are not from the area, the 407 is the only toll highway in Ontario. Anyone driving in the Greater Toronto Area is aware of the toll highway and that the tolls are collected through video of license plates or a transponder. Either of these ways, tracks when a vehicle gets on and when it gets off.DM would definitely be very aware living in that area about how this highway works and it is a choice to take it as there are other highways that do not have tolls to get between the same locations for the most part.
I can't imagine anyone from the area not being very aware of the video tolls. I'm wondering what the purpose would be in having the vehicle tracked.

I'm thinking they wanted to get the vehicle out of the Toronto area and back to the Etobicoke area that DM is familiar with and has lots of secluded places to drive to. There would be nothing of value in a missing persons investigation about the vehicle getting off the highway in that area if it's end destination was Waterloo.

MOO

]That's one point in MS's favour!!![/B]

As for the vehicle's interiors being stripped....do we have any other open missing-persons cases that involved vehicle theft????

He was talking about work. DM was the owner of the workplaace.

Sorry if this question is stupid or ignorant...but...wouldn't he be Israeli?

Israeli probably, but of Russian or Ukrainian background perhaps. Jews from all over the world immigrated to Israel after WW2 and continue to immigrate today. His family probably made it's way from Russia to Israel, he did his time in the army and then moved to Canada. I don't know this as fact, however it's probable. :)

I'm thinking they wanted to get the vehicle out of the Toronto area and back to the Etobicoke area that DM is familiar with and has lots of secluded places to drive to. There would be nothing of value in a missing persons investigation about the vehicle getting off the highway in that area if it's end destination was Waterloo.

MOO

This might be their destination but this is an alternative highway to get there. The only one with video tolls that would track the vehicle time and location when it gets on and off the highway.

There are currently 158 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 129 guests)

Trial's done for the week, join in Guests!

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
This has become a prolonged battle between Igor and Millard lawyer. Details of tall and short guy reaction to army comment are in dispute.

I don't know why. The original tweets about that actually made me and I think at least one other poster think, for the first time, that it may have been MS who was carrying DM's gun and his role was to be the shooter. It now appears to me that everyone around DM just do what he tells them to do while he thinks he's keeping his hands clean. The question would be why?

So IMO, DM actually had a slight advantage with that testimony about him glancing at MS after that comment (to signal something?) and now his high priced lawyer is trying to take it away? I guess they really think they can beat this entirely? I would think just proving DM didn't pull the trigger would be a victory at this point.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30 Min.Vor 30 Minuten
Sachak says you don't know what he did, turning. Igor says 'don't tell me what I don't know, I just told you exactly what happened.' #Bosma

... and now a pic of the strong man :please:

molly hayes Verified account ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago

Sachak says first time that was mentioned was today. Igor agrees.
Wrapping up for today. Igor asked to return to stand Monday am. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member