Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using google, I think he might be Ukrainian.

I also was able to find an article that said you can join the Israeli army if you emigrated to Israel and were there for 3 years. Don't go to the bank with that info though...just a casual Googling...

I also was able to find an article that said you can join the Israeli army if you emigrated to Israel and were there for 3 years. Don't go to the bank with that info though...just a casual Googling...

I meant I googled his name.

I don't know why. The original tweets about that actually made me and I think at least one other poster think, for the first time, that it may have been MS who was carrying DM's gun and his role was to be the shooter. It now appears to me that everyone around DM just do what he tells them to do while he thinks he's keeping his hands clean. The question would be why?

So IMO, DM actually had a slight advantage with that testimony about him glancing at MS after that comment (to signal something?) and now his high priced lawyer is trying to take it away? I guess they really think they can beat this entirely? I would think just proving DM didn't pull the trigger would be a victory at this point.

MOO

Unless the signal was for MS to pass the gun to DM? MOO

This might be their destination but this is an alternative highway to get there. The only one with video tolls that would track the vehicle time and location when it gets on and off the highway.

Well they may have been up that far in the test drive. Otherwise they would have tried to get on the 401.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19m19 minutes ago
Sachak says first time that was mentioned was today. Igor agrees.
Wrapping up for today. Igor asked to return to stand Monday am. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20m20 minutes ago
Igor says yes sir. Nothing else mentioned about change in tall guy's tone, or change in temperature, Sachak says. Igor says you're right.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22m22 minutes ago
In statement, Sachak notes he said 'guy driving looks back, kind of a pause. I don't know, maybe I just didn't pay attention.' #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23m23 minutes ago
Sachak suggests that was fair/accurate/best reflection of memory of test drive? Igor, again after some back and forth, agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28m28 minutes ago
Re: change in tone/dynamic, Igor is adamant. Sachak: in statement to police on May 7/13 all you mentioned was the glance then pause (1/2)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34m34 minutes ago
Sachak asks if he agrees the turn or glance (by tall guy) did not cause him concern. Igor, after some back and forth, agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36m36 minutes ago
Sachak says you don't know what he did, turning. Igor says 'don't tell me what I don't know, I just told you exactly what happened.' #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38m38 minutes ago
When backseat guy asked what he did in army, IT turned and said "you don't want to know." Says tall guy turned & made eye contact w back guy

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44m44 minutes ago
Re: Israeli army comment, Igor says it came up when talking about cummins engine. Then there was a pause. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46m46 minutes ago
Sachak says both he and tall guy were polite to each other. He agrees. Says "well I was trying to sell the truck." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51m51 minutes ago
Says tall guy was fiddling with the odometer/speedometer. Igor says "I don't what he's doing with this is not an iPad." #Bosma

was Igor driving when they jumped on 407? When I google his business it is close to both 401 and 407..it would seem rude for a test driver to jump in someone else's vehicle and then on to a toll road and expect owner to pay tolls would it not?

About the agreed statement of facts:

Why was Smich in a lineup for Igor but Millard wasn't?

It seems Smich is going to make a few admissions during this trial. JMO

How many of us thought that at any point in our life we would be looking up the specs on an animal incinerator? :thinking:

If local LE got ahold of my browser history after all the cases I've followed here, I'd be the primary suspect in most crimes in southern Ontario.

About the agreed statement of facts:

Why was Smich in a lineup for Igor but Millard wasn't?

It seems Smich is going to make a few admissions during this trial. JMO

It was a little foggy but I think it was a mug shot? And probably after DM was arrested but Smich was not. I think they were on to Smich, they were just confirming it?

MOO

It was a little foggy but I think it was a mug shot? And probably after DM was arrested but Smich was not. I think they were on to Smich, they were just confirming it?

MOO

OK that makes sense. Maybe that's what led police to Smich?

This is the only pic I found with it somewhat visible.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/photo-6.jpg
But looks like we had a slight glimpse of it in an archived WS page (can see pic on google images) - Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #3 [Archive] - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

**Hit something and it added quotes, edited to take out quotes**

I don't necessarily think it proves that MS carried the gun, but I do think it indicates that MS was privy to a plan and was being "warned off" by DM.

Or DM was intrigued with the comment and looked at MS to show how impressed he was.

OK that makes sense. Maybe that's what led police to Smich?

I think his connection to DM and people giving tips to LE meant they had his name for at least a few days before he was arrested. Confirming it was the second guy with IT by showing him some mugshots and having him pick MS out would just confirm this suspicion.

MOO

was Igor driving when they jumped on 407? When I google his business it is close to both 401 and 407..it would seem rude for a test driver to jump in someone else's vehicle and then on to a toll road and expect owner to pay tolls would it not?

Igor made the decision to go on the 407. Felt the test driver would want to do some highway and too much risk of traffic on 401. Said $5, $6 is chump change if it helps sell a $32,000 truck.

Igor almost certainly Russian based on accent although it could be another of the former Soviet states.

Likely Jewish or married to a Jew therefore able to immigrate to Israel. This has long been a common way for people to get out of Russia. And often they go elsewhere after a few years in Israel, where military service is compulsory.

Israeli probably, but of Russian or Ukrainian background perhaps. Jews from all over the world immigrated to Israel after WW2 and continue to immigrate today. His family probably made it's way from Russia to Israel, he did his time in the army and then moved to Canada. I don't know this as fact, however it's probable. :)

Maybe a mercenary re his job "you wouldn't want to know"? :secret:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member