Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 3:12 PM
Now we're in the afternoon break. Back in 20 minutes.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 3:07 PM
The windows were all down except for the front passenger window, which was partially down and broken. There was also dark red staining, she says. "It was dark red and dark reddish brown staining. Some of them had drip marks with them." Some were in crevasses in the centre console. There were footprints on the inside that could be seen as well.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 3:07 PM
This was all observed from the outside of the vehicle. They hadn't actually entered it yet.

Which truly begs the question... if THEY could see all this from the outside looking in, when that same truck was sitting in DM's hangar, with the driver's door wide open, how is it possible AJ didn't see the same thing?

Sending prayers of strength to Sharlene and loved ones of Tim's. How unbearably sad.

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Stains were in area of the dash. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
We're seeing inside Bosma's truck. Front seats are gone. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Now court is seeing the inside of the truck. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
We're seeing inside the truck now. Cab seats 6.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
Last photo we are shown before lunch break is of the interior of the truck cab from the driver's side door. Seats are gone. #Bosma

I hope these guys are re-living every single minute of this senseless crime with the thoughts of spending the rest of their life behind bars. MOO

I hope these guys are re-living every single minute of this senseless crime with the thoughts of spending the rest of their life behind bars. MOO

Well, IN FACT:

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 1m1 minute ago
Millard looks glum, straight ahead while Smich takes note during testimony re blood in cab of truck at #TimBosma trial

Which truly begs the question... if THEY could see all this from the outside looking in, when that same truck was sitting in DM's hangar, with the driver's door wide open, how is it possible AJ didn't see the same thing?

Yep. It sounds like it wasn't possible to disguise the condition of the busted window or roll it down all the way. AJ knew something bad happened, no way he didn't.

Is it just me, or does 'afternoon recess' make anyone else picture the jurors outside on a playground?

Yep. It sounds like it wasn't possible to disguise the condition of the busted window or roll it down all the way. AJ knew something bad happened, no way he didn't.

I'm curious to know when and why the windshield got smashed.

and for AJ to have taken a pic of the VIN means he got up close, real close.

B Smith @BSmith8291
@susanclairmont Would the Bosma's know prior to trial of the specific evidence the crown had?(to lessen the impact for them?)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
They know some of it from being in court for pretrial motions.

Little late but just saw this photo:

attachment.php

Interesting !

Frank Martin @fmartin959
@susanclairmont how are the accused dealing with mountain of evidence against them? Do you see a change in their demeanor? Great reporting!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Smich is always subdued. Millard has become more subdued.

I would like to think if this was a trial for my loved one I'd be there every single day like the Bosma's have been
But financially how is this possible? 4 months ++ unpaid time from work. That's got to be tough.
And they have a child as well to consider also. How emotionally and financially draining.
The little one doesn't understand .. ugh so sad

Most VINs are on the dash near the base of the wind-shield or on the inside of the door.

So if AJ took a pic of that VIN, he was real close to the truck, he HAD to have seen teh state of the truck, the dark red stains, etc.

Makes me think of DM's words:
It’s not the frequency of the articles. It’s the content … and I can’t even tell you, because it’s directly about the case… but what I will say, is that “the facts” they keep repeating, don’t match the disclosure I am given. I thought by now some, even one, of those so called ‘investigative’ journalists would have picked up on some of discrepancies in what police are telling them. I thought the public might have noticed some of the things that are out of place in the news articles. I’ve never been through something like this. I’m relying on the advice of my lawyer, and several other lawyers too, all agree, stay quiet. CBS wants to do a lengthy interview. Right now, I feel like doing it. And not just sticking to my personal background; I feel like getting right into the case, and picking it all apart.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...rn-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

Funny, the US media never did show up to cover this case. Perhaps DM imagined he was more of a star than he is?

Still waiting on him (or his lawyers) to pick this case all apart...

I would like to think if this was a trial for my loved one I'd be there every single day like the Bosma's have been
But financially how is this possible? 4 months ++ unpaid time from work. That's got to be tough.
And they have a child as well to consider as well. How emotionally and financially draining.
The little one doesn't understand .. ugh so sad

In the early days, before Tim's Tribute was created, all of the donations went directly to Sharlene and her daughter. The Copetown fundraiser alone raised almost $200,000.

Friends of Tim Bosma collected over $191,000 at a memorial fundraiser, Friday night in Copetown near Ancaster where Bosma lived.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/memorial-fundraiser-held-for-tim-bosma-s-family-1.1326884

This level of support is why Sharlene created Tim's Tribute - the community made sure that she was taken care of financially in the face of tragedy and now she wants to pay it forward to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95