Bosma Murder Trial 02.11.16 - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine there was a mad scramble Thursday after AJ left the hangar, to just get the truck out of the hangar before the popos showed up. DM was feeling the walls closing in on him no doubt, and did a rush job cleaning. I wonder at what time he called upon CN? Did they cover her cell phone pings yet for Thursday? Anyone know off hand? Did she assist in cleaning up? I guess we will find out eventually.
ALL MOO.

They did her Thursday pings today, yep

Has anybody ever speculated that DM and MS went to steal the truck only? Maybe they pull the gun and order TB out, but he doesn't give up and is run over as the truck starts to speed away? Then its a matter of covering up what they did?

I somewhat hold on to that theory. Except for the part where he is run over. I don't believe he got the chance to exit the vehicle alive. If he was being held at gunpoint while they were picking up the Yukon, anything could have happened IMO. But forensics seems clear that he was shot in that truck.

MOO

This is too much to take. What did they do to this poor guy's body? Drive over it to break the bones so they could get it in the incinerator easier? Forgive me for what I just typed. :( MOO

I always thought Igor was too big to fit in the incinerator and that's why they passed him up as a potential
Well that and the fact he's just a Army guy and big and intimidating
This would make sense since the incinerator only could take up to 250lbs, unless they had something else on hand to dismember him to make it easier. Ugh MOO

With all the evidence from just the truck and the trailer, there's got to be a ton of evidence at the hangar too. We haven't even touched on that yet.

I keep coming around to the accident scenario myself...but then I remember they're both charged with another murder. Fortunately the jury won't/shouldn't know that, as I realize it's prejudiced.

I think there's a difference between "accident" and carrying a gun with intent to shoot if necessary. I tend to think the latter.

MOO

With all the evidence from just the truck and the trailer, there's got to be a ton of evidence at the hangar too. We haven't even touched on that yet.

And the FARM!

Though I wonder how much will be excluded as pertaining to the LB case?

Has anybody ever speculated that DM and MS went to steal the truck only? Maybe they pull the gun and order TB out, but he doesn't give up and is run over as the truck starts to speed away? Then its a matter of covering up what they did?

This theory has entered my mind.....although the use of burner phones indicates a level of premeditation, it could have just been for the theft. Scrambling after the fact to get the incinerator/text employees/etc to get everything cleaned up seems less organized that it could have been. That being said, does it really matter? Maybe someone with some law background can help me out.....but my understanding was that because the murder was during a kidnapping it is automatically 1st degree....whether it was planned or not. And the fact that they got into the truck to go for a test drive with TB instead of stealing it when it was parked IMO constitutes kidnapping.....

I would imagine there was a mad scramble Thursday after AJ left the hangar, to just get the truck out of the hangar before the popos showed up. DM was feeling the walls closing in on him no doubt, and did a rush job cleaning. I wonder at what time he called upon CN? Did they cover her cell phone pings yet for Thursday? Anyone know off hand? Did she assist in cleaning up? I guess we will find out eventually.
ALL MOO.

I don't believe they got into CN's phone until Thurs May 9 at 9:40 pm when it pinged in Etobicoke. at 10:18 pm DM calls CN and he pings off a tower near his home. After that, for the rest of the night and early am of the 10th DM and CN phones are together. Travelling to Kleinburg and back to Waterloo. That's what I got. HTH.

I somewhat hold on to that theory. Except for the part where he is run over. I don't believe he got the chance to exit the vehicle alive. If he was being held at gunpoint while they were picking up the Yukon, anything could have happened IMO. But forensics seems clear that he was shot in that truck.

MOO

My instinct is telling me they never intended to let him go home alive but it is also telling me they didn't intend to shoot him in the truck. If you wanted the truck, why create a mess so big that you had to strip the interior? I can't see them wanting that mess to deal with. They had a plan, Tim fought back, they shot him? MOO

If blood poured out of the seat be holes that easily that is a very poorly designed truck. If blood could pour out carbon monoxide could get in. That is why you can't get a car safety with hole in th floor due to rust. Is it possible that they kicked Bosma out of the truck alive while trying to steal it, then he stood in front trying to stop them and wa run over? But that would not explain th broken window gun shot residue.

This theory has entered my mind.....although the use of burner phones indicates a level of premeditation, it could have just been for the theft. Scrambling after the fact to get the incinerator/text employees/etc to get everything cleaned up seems less organized that it could have been. That being said, does it really matter? Maybe someone with some law background can help me out.....but my understanding was that because the murder was during a kidnapping it is automatically 1st degree....whether it was planned or not. And the fact that they got into the truck to go for a test drive with TB instead of stealing it when it was parked IMO constitutes kidnapping.....

If the murder occurred as an accident during an intended truck theft then it is first degree murder, even if the death was accidental...because it occurred during the commission of another crime.

My instinct is telling me they never intended to let him go home alive but it is also telling me they didn't intend to shoot him in the truck. If you wanted the truck, why create a mess so big that you had to strip the interior? I can't see them wanting that mess to deal with. They had a plan, Tim fought back, they shot him? MOO

I don't think they wanted the truck, I think they wanted just the engine JMO

I don't believe they got into CN's phone until Thurs May 9 at 9:40 pm when it pinged in Etobicoke. at 10:18 pm DM calls CN and he pings off a tower near his home. After that, for the rest of the night and early am of the 10th DM and CN phones are together. Travelling to Kleinburg and back to Waterloo. That's what I got. HTH.

I want to know what CN's phone was doing BEFORE May 9

its heart breaking to even speculate how it all happened... I pray for SB and all Tim's family that are enduring the pain all over again and again during this trial... They must relive it all every day...

If Tim's truck couldn't be fully inspected inside the trailer because it was a tight fit right to the sides of the trailer - how did *whoever* get out of it once they drove it into the trailer? It sounds like there wasn't even enough clearance to open the driver door and get out. Did the back window open and did they crawl out that, and into the bed of the truck? Just thinking out loud.

From Adam Carter's blog.
Feb 11 2016 3:03 PM
Now the truck is out of the trailer for photos. Now we're seeing photos of a winch and a battery. Both were in working order - presumably could be used to pull the truck in, Mclellen says. "It looked like it had been dragged rather than driven recently."

http://mobile.scribblelive.com/Event/Tim_Bosma_trial_Feb_11?Page=1&ThemeId=1881

There are currently 133 users browsing this thread. (49 members and 84 guests)

His sister's wedding was that weekend, wasn't it? Maybe he had appointments for that. (rehearsals, fittings, etc.) Or .. did he have a job to go to?

He was in his sisters wedding that weekend, pics were online, I remember seeing them and feeling bad for his family who looked so happy on such a special day.

The blood evidence is hard to stomach. Clearly he bled badly. For his sake, I pray he didn't suffer. Let's hope it was quick, but I don't think so. The blood on the undercarriage, wheel wells and the muffler is truly making me cringe. I originally believed that the blood found on the undercarriage was from seepage but now I have to question that.

Wouldn't there be blood in all of those places if they had put Tim in the back of the truck after they shot him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member