Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept the key because he planned to use the truck again is my theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jury now excused.
by Adam Carter 3:32 PM

Of course wiping down in the hangar is a possibility. But thoroughly? The fact that more than 20 prints were found doesn't suggest a very "thorough" job. We just haven't heard yet about whose prints the others are (besides the ones identified as DM's). Some may belong to MS, but if none of his are found, it could be because he wore gloves.
<rsbm>

Nothing at this point to say that all those prints that weren't viable may have all belonged to DM after a wipedown.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Photo of Gordon wearing white "bunny suit", gloves, mask, booties while working on truck not to contaminate...Beige satchel on front seat.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
All kinds of junk in Yukon. Garbage pail, laundry soap, orange gym bag...

Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Jury excused for afternoon break #Bosma And we're hearing more legal arguments.

The weird thing to me is that he kept his cards in his vehicle, not in his wallet? If I'm understanding correctly.

Believe it or not this is not as uncommon as you'd think. I've known a few people that do this. It is absolutely crazy to me, especially with the risk of identity theft etc. All of them told me it was convenient because they never went anywhere without their car and this way they always knew where their cards were. I couldn't even imagine doing that.

Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 5m5 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
"It's very faint, you can barely see it, but it's there" says Det. McLellen of blood found on driver's side door #Bosma

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Most of these blood stains are very small. Millimetres wide. There are all over the inside. @CHCHNews #Bosma

Sean Leathong &#8207;@SeanLCHCH 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
All stains are faint, hardly visible to the naked eye. @CHCHNews #Bosma

So basically it could have been there prior if this was TB's blood in TB's truck. I have had a cut and bled in my car. Just a thought. I think they said the blood was everywhere, I must be wrong.

They only tweeted the replacement cards were both from RBC, not where the others were from.

There were three bank cards, one valid from the Royal Bank and two replacement cards (presumably the same account. The other four cards were credit cards, not bank cards.

Now in afternoon recess for 15 minutes.
by Adam Carter 3:35 PM

At first I thought it was simply a case of him thinking he'd never get caught....but after getting the visit from the police at his hangar and then going through the trouble to get that truck hidden away in the trailer....why on earth do you put that key on your own key chain??? MOO

Because he really thought he wouldn't get caught out?

The weird thing to me is that he kept his cards in his vehicle, not in his wallet? If I'm understanding correctly.

Lots of young guys just throw their cards in their console or on their seats. It's very common IMO

Overall, the card thing isn't that weird to me. Accounts and cards get violated very fast these days, and I've ended up with more than one replacement at a time before. (Remember when Target got hacked?)

I also have multiple credit cards because I work the credit-card rewards system based on per-card bonuses. He also may have personal and business cards.

He kept the key because he planned to use the truck again is my theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thought exactly- but IMHO, he knew LE had their eye on him, but didn't have a clue to what degree. IMO, the main thing on his mind would be to move the truck, maybe even destroy it- but to do that he'd need the key to unlock the wheels to get it out of the trailer. MOO

From AJ's pics the doors of the truck were wide open in the hangar, but he obviously didn't see the copious amounts of blood that the police say was there. IMHO

I think it's easy to miss what you're not looking for on a cursory inspection, even something as alarming as blood. I had a break in at my home several years ago and the idiot cut himself trying to smash my alarm system with my son's Nintendo (!). I had arrived home to police in my driveway and was walking around my house just kind of stunned when my son said "Mommy, there's spaghetti sauce on the floor". It was blood drops, and once I took those in I started seeing it everywhere. Smudges and streaks and trails on the walls, drops and splatters on the floor etc. etc. There was a significant amount of blood literally all over my house, but I hadn't seen it at first, not until I started looking for it.

So basically it could have been there prior if this was TB's blood in TB's truck. I have had a cut and bled in my car. Just a thought. I think they said the blood was everywhere, I must be wrong.

Did you bleed everywhere in your car? This is just reaching if you ask me.

They did say blood was found all over. But that it wasn't visible to the naked eye, what more proof is needed there? SMH

It could be TB's because he was murdered JMO

There were three bank cards, one valid from the Royal Bank and two replacement cards (presumably the same account. The other four cards were credit cards, not bank cards.

Ok so not sure where you're going with this ...
If there's 3 bank cards one was valid from RBC and the other 2 replacements cards from RBC, what do you think that means?
Also, 4 credit cards means nothing. How many does the average person own?
Visa, MasterCard, then there's places like The Brick, Leons, the list is endless ...

Thanks !! IMO, "won't testify" can simply mean he won't be testifying at trial .. doesn't indicate he "refused". Could just be that the Crown felt with his notes and testimony by all other LE, it wasn't necessary for him to attend trial. JMO

There was another tweet which I am looking for that said refused and that was what I was initially responding to. If I find it I will post it. In my opinion if someone were to ask me to testify and I said no I won't I would be refusing. I can't think of anything that would prevent an ex officer from testifying unless he is unable to commute or talk JMO. He could always have sent an affidavit or appear by video/skype., as a suggestion. Do we have a first name for this officer? I thought I saw somewhere it was a David Banks?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member