Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cell records indicate DM at the hangar at 12:12am. By 12:29-12:30am the phone seems to be moving away from the hangar or it's pinging off a different tower further away. No cell records after 12:30am until 5:55am when he texts SS and AJ from the hangar.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Earlier video analyst Michael Plaxton told the court he watched days of footage - this few seconds of video only one with any action #Bosma

Crown replaying the video showing two men entering the hangar. One carries a flashlight #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
The entire clip runs about 15 seconds #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Plaxton says the camera inside the hangar was originally set up to pan and zoom around inside the hangar. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Looking again at video of two men in hangar. Taller man wearing a satchel across his body.

Hey-o!

Plaxton says the camera inside the hangar was originally set up to pan and zoom around inside the hangar. But on May 7, only one static view was available.
by Adam Carter 11:42 AM

Plaxton says one of the men seen inside the hangar on video is wearing "a satchel of sorts." A satchel was seized from Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 11:44 AM

Now looking at 1:59 a.m. outside the hangar, when the pickup is turned around. Then at 2:30 a.m., it moves into the hangar. At 3:23 a.m., the main lights come on in the hangar.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 13s14 seconds ago
At 3:23 a.m., the main lights come on in the hangar. #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 41s41 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Crown is now showing us still images from 3 am, from outside Millard Hangar #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
#Millard hangar security cameras were repositioned Apr 29, 2013... About a week prior. Outside camera was turned to face wall. #Bosma

Hmmm, premeditation.

Good catch. And it makes sense. Transfer TB to the incinerator at the farm. MOO

I know we've discussed it before, the possibility that this is what they did and towed the incinerator with him in it, but I was hoping that wasn't the case. It may sound dumb but it just seems even more evil and inhuman to have towed him from the farm to the hangar already in there. I don't know why it feels like that, it just does. :(

#Millard hangar security cameras were repositioned Apr 29, 2013... About a week prior. Outside camera was turned to face wall. #Bosma

Hmmm, premeditation.

OMG, yes, this is the clearest sign to me so far.

I know we've discussed it before, the possibility that this is what they did and towed the incinerator with him in it, but I was hoping that wasn't the case. It may sound dumb but it just seems even more evil and inhuman to have towed him from the farm to the hangar already in there. I don't know why it feels like that, it just does. :(

Because they really were just treating him like an object, not a person. :(

At 3:54 a.m. a figure appears in the doorway and moves towards the trailer. There is a brief flare from the area of the trailer at the bottom followed by another flare from the top, the report says.
by Adam Carter 11:47 AM

A figure is then seen exiting and re-entering the hangar at 4:19 a.m. and 4:26 a.m.
by Adam Carter 11:47 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Next event shown: at 1:59am the pickup truck is turned around. At 2:30am it is moved into the hangar (through north entrance). #Bosma

At 3:23am, the hangar lights come on. #Bosma

Video expert: "It appears someone comes out the door, from there we see a brief flare from area of the trailer" #Bosma

3:23 am lights in hangar come on. 3:54 someone opens door and comes out. Brief flares from trailer. Person returns to hangar.

At 3:54 am, he says a figure appears in hangar doorway. Moves toward trailer. #Bosma

Between 0419 and 0426 a figure is seen exiting and re-entering the hangar May 7, 2013 #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
There is a brief flare from the area of the trailer at the bottom followed by another flare from the top, the report says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
He says there is a brief flare from bottom followed by another flare from top. Then he says they then return to the hangar. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 37s38 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
We're now watching another video from 0407 am May 7, 2013 #Bosma

Hmmm, premeditation.

At the very *least* that they were going to steal a truck and bring it to the hangar? My gut says yes.

Hmmm, premeditation.

Imagine having a "IT guy" and your surveillance system is in such a sorry state. One facing the wall, only two inside actually running....

:notgood:

I wonder if their insane logic ran something like:

"If we also make the owner disappear, the our stolen truck will never be reported as stolen, because people will think the owner just took off and left his life behind."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury now seeing images taken from another angle showing flares of light that the crown alleges is the Eliminator incinerator in action

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
The flares are clearly visible in the video.

Next event shown: at 1:59am the pickup truck is turned around. At 2:30am it is moved into the hangar (through north entrance). #Bosma

At 3:23am, the hangar lights come on. #Bosma

Video expert: "It appears someone comes out the door, from there we see a brief flare from area of the trailer" #Bosma

3:23 am lights in hangar come on. 3:54 someone opens door and comes out. Brief flares from trailer. Person returns to hangar.

At 3:54 am, he says a figure appears in hangar doorway. Moves toward trailer. #Bosma

Between 0419 and 0426 a figure is seen exiting and re-entering the hangar May 7, 2013 #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
There is a brief flare from the area of the trailer at the bottom followed by another flare from the top, the report says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
He says there is a brief flare from bottom followed by another flare from top. Then he says they then return to the hangar. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 37s38 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
We're now watching another video from 0407 am May 7, 2013 #Bosma

Could the brief flares be from them opening one of the hatches to check inside/use the rake thing? Sorry.

It's difficult to tell exactly what we're looking at, but there's a brief flare in top right corner, perhaps only a second of light #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Video shows someone come out of hangar door, move toward trailer. Two more flares are seen. Almost 4am by this point #TimBosma

At 5:30 a.m., the pickup truck is moved out of the hangar and parked at the south end. A person is seen walking from the direction of the truck to the north end of the hangar. At 5:38 a.m., two figures are seen walking towards the south end of the hangar, the report says.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

Plaxton says he can't be sure that it's people though. Might be an artifiact.
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Then at 5:55 a.m. the pickup is backed into the loading door of the hangar. At 6:05 a.m. the pickup truck is moved gain to the north end of the hangar.

At 6:08 a.m., the SUV pulls the trailer into the hangar, the report says.

I suppose they could've opened the hatch, turned the propane on for moment, then tossed a match in? This might've created a fireball of sorts, like when you wait too long before lighting a barbeque. But an incinerator of this kind should have a more advanced ignition system!

I did do some sleuthing back when someone asked it it was electric start. I found videos but not the same unit. It depended on the unit and fuel on how they all lite. Some were arc ignited, and some were spark ignited.
My guess is this was spark ignited (like a gas stove/oven or a bbq) I did not find anything on "how to light" but I assume a door would have to be open (hatch or clean out door) so the propane doesn't blow up. Like lighting a gas bbq with the lid closed. In the clips I did watch, there was no flame from the afterburners just in the burn chamber.

But again, just my opinion.

Again, the cell records and timeline seem to indicate that they should have gotten to the farm around 10:30. They didn't get to the hangar until after midnight. It's about 20 minutes between the farm and hangar. So that's an hour or more they were at the farm. :(

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member