Bosma Murder Trial 03.09.16 - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:12 a.m., the SUV returns and parks at the hangar, the report says.
by Adam Carter 11:01 AM

At that time, the trailer is still at the north end of the hangar where it was previously, Plaxton says.
by Adam Carter 11:02 AM

Important to remember -- this movement around the MillardAir hangar happened hours after Bosma disappeared.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

The next video shows the inside of the hangar, where two men and a dog are seen at 1:33 a.m. on May 7, 2013.
by Adam Carter 11:05 AM

Plaxton says he looked at "days" of video inside the hangar, but this was the only significant recorded part.
by Adam Carter 11:05 AM

So did someone leave in the SUV and go pick up their dog? Odd.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Next video is 1:12 am. The SUV returns.

Carla Rolfe @carlarolfe
really curious, can you see the incinerator on the trailer or no?
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
I can't, no.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
At 1:12 a.m., the SUV returns and parks at the hangar, the report says. #TimBosma #Bosma

***So did the SUV actually GO somewhere or was it just parked out of sight? Thinking about it, it seems weird to drive around the hangar instead of walking through it, so I guess it DID leave? Propane for the Eliminator?

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Important to remember -- this movement around the MillardAir hangar happened hours after Bosma disappeared. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
The next video shows the inside of the hangar, where two men and a dog are seen at 1:33 a.m. on May 7, 2013. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now interior of hangar. Can clearly see two men and dog at 1:33 am.

Two men can be seen in the video, walking into the hangar. One has a flashlight.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

The timestamp on this video jumps ahead quite a lot. "I believe this timestamp has shifted over and the seconds are being read as minutes," Plaxton says.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

Plaxton says he didn't have enough detail to conclusively ID the men seen in the video.
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Video images are hard to make out but show truck & SUV moving trailer around #Millard hangar early am Sept 7, 2013. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Two men walk in, side by side. Looks like taller one has flashlight. Medium sized dog trailing behind them.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Also: a video of 2 men and a dog walking inside #Millard hangar. #Bosma

Hammyahol @hammyahol
this footage is from MillardAir security tapes?
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 53s54 seconds ago
Yes.

Remember the dog food bowl in the Yukon? Maybe the dog was often in there and left in the Yukon while DM and MS walked up to the Bosma house.

[video=twitter;699746642078076928]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/699746642078076928[/video]

(I'm sorry, but we probably need to temper our expectations about there being a slam-dunk on these tapes, based on what we've seen so far.)

Now at 1:44 a.m., a large flame appears above the trailer outside the hangar, the report says.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

:(

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Plaxton says he didn't have enough detail to conclusively ID the men seen in the video. #TimBosma #Bosma #Hamont

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Now seeing a clip from interior hangar camera. Shows two men enter. A dog follows. Starts at 1:33am, lasts seconds. #Bosma

***It seems really strange to include a dog at this point (if he wasn't already in the Yukon as mentioned above...but even still!) - most dogs shed like crazy, and that seems like unnecessary trace evidence to leave behind... *reminds self that so far MANY dumb mistakes have been made*

The light from wha Plaxton says is flame is bouncing off the hangar wall.
by Adam Carter 11:10 AM

"I described it as a flame because of the way it illuminates. An electric light would just turn on," Plaxton says.
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

Now taking the morning recess. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 11:12 AM

Now at 1:44 a.m., a large flame appears above the trailer outside the hangar, the report says.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

:(

I suppose the entire Bosma family/friends is watching these videos :( My heart aches for them all over again.

Now at 1:44 a.m., a large flame appears above the trailer outside the hangar, the report says. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
1:44 am "a large flare or flame appears above the trailer" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Plaxton asked if he can ID the men. "Not conclusively, no." In no other video does he see the dog...Next outdoor video, will see large flame

1:44 am. Large flame above trailer.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Jury saw video of two men entering hangar with a dog

^^ Try to keep up, Colin

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Enough detail to ID men in video? Crown asks. Not conclusively no, Plaxton says. Also this is only clip we'll see from inside hangar. #Bosma

Sharlene Bosma is crying.

:( :( :(

I'm going to be sick :(

My gutt are turning and my heart is sinking for the Bosma's. May God give them strength to get through this! Everything from Tim missing to now has been gutt wrenching for them, but seeing the video clips has to be even more painfully exhausting for them.

(I'm sorry, but we probably need to temper our expectations about there being a slam-dunk on these tapes, based on what we've seen so far.)

Agreed. I think most of us had this idea that the video of them firing up the incinerator that the crown referenced in their opening statement was going to be some well-lit, high-def video. It is becoming clear that all of the evidence presented so far, while damning, needs to work together to prove guilt. So far there is no slam-dunk, as you note, piece of evidence. MOO

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Also seeing what appears to be a flame appearing above the trailer and light can be seen cascading against the hangar wall

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
This is clearly emotional for Sharlene #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Seeing clip from 1:44am which Plaxton says shows a large flame above the trailer. Illuminates back of hangar wall. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
When flame glows above trailer, side of #Millard hangar is illuminated #Bosma

"I described it as a flame because of the way it illuminates. An electric light would just turn on," Plaxton says. #TimBosma #Bosma

The flame above trailer is seen, very small, in distance at corner of frame...Crown asking for break. #Bosma

Now taking the morning recess. Back in 20 mins. #TImBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sharlene Bosma sobs in the front row as this clip is shown. #Bosma

Tim's mom, Mary, also very upset.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
To clarify, video is from May 7, 2013 #Bosma

Heart just breaking for Sharlene and Tim's family. Sick

The flame above trailer is seen, very small, in distance at corner of frame...Crown asking for break. #Bosma

Very smart of the Crown to request the break here!!!! Let what the jury just saw sink in. Couple that with the strong emotion coming from SB and family and you have a very smart move by the Crown. MOO

Oh....and just sickening to think about. The description of the video just added a new level of realism to this whole thing. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome