Bosma Murder Trial 03.22.16 - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't feel sorry for her. If I recall correctly CN was on the horizon when DM was splitting himself between the fiancé and LB....and then moved in when an opening presented itself. I think she knew all along what DM was all about and she was up for the skydiving and whatever else came along. She's been charged as an accomplice after the fact .....this is no sweet heart.

Trust me; I do NOT, for one minute ,feel sorry for CN. She made her bed and now she has to lie in it.

Fixed my post after I found more. And we know who Spafford is. Correct?

Hasn't been confirmed in court who Spafford is, but DM was engaged to someone with that last name.....could be a coincidence I suppose....

I missed hagerman in my list. So seems like lots of witnesses the crown is expecting to call.....because I remember the point being made that these weren't ALL the calls/texts to and from the phone.....just pertinent ones....so I expect the puzzle pieces will eventually fit...

those texts between Scott and wishbone were really early Wed morning maybe he was trying to borrow a pressure washer? Shane had his in his van and I believe AJ said it was already stripped when he came in Wed morning..so it must have been washed on the 7th?

When I heard the text info that he was 'working on trading his gas truck for a diesel', my stomach turned... again... the day before TB's fatal test drive... :tears:

Interesting that he said 'trade'. - from SS testimony seems to me the plan was to 'switch'

Poor muffin......handcuffs that made her bleed.

I feel no sympathy for her. Thinking hot meant sick. Smh

Imo.

Disregarding the no warrant issue, since when is it okay to make anyone bleed after handcuffing? Someone justify this for me. All the women here, justify this.
Waiting to hear why it is okay.

One more text from her in April 2013: "When are you going away again? ... I'm in your neighbourhood now if you're around." He responds he was "leaving May 1, away for 10 days." Whidden says she has no further information about his trip.
by Adam Carter 2:35 PM

This I have been pondering on..... if these are in fact code texts between them. I'm wondering if she was another one that DM told he was going to steal a truck?! And this was the start of the code talk. If she knew he was going on a trip May 1st to 10th, then why would she be trying to text him on the 5th? Sounds like fishtales to me.

Disregarding the no warrant issue, since when is it okay to make anyone bleed after handcuffing? Someone justify this for me. All the women here, justify this.

Do we know if she was actually arrested? IMO, not ok to make someone bleed....but if they cuffed her and she was resisting....I can see how it could happen. Remember at this point DM had just been arrested and TB was still missing. LE knew that LW had contact with DM on the night of the disappearance (IIRC about 30 minutes after TB went missing and then again later that night) and fairly consistently until his arrest. At that time they may have thought she was directly involved.....not excusing the bleeding.....but this wasn't someone who was being forthcoming with LE and who looked like she could be involved.....MOO

This I have been pondering on..... if these are in fact code texts between them. I'm wondering if she was another one that DM told he was going to steal a truck?! And this was the start of the code talk. If she knew he was going on a trip May 1st to 10th, then why would she be trying to text him on the 5th? Sounds like fishtales to me.
<BBM>
Or maybe he regularly takes his phone with him when he travels. I know I do.

He's now going through March 20, 2014, when investigators collected blood and DNA samples from Millard and Smich through a judicial order.
by Adam Carter 1:53 PM

I'm surprised it took them that long (10 months) to get blood and DNA from the accused.

I thought it was completely insensitive of her complaining the the handcuffs made her wrist's bleed (if it really happened). Her loverboy has been charged with murdering an incinerating someone and she has the nerve to sit there on the stand and complain how she was treated??? Seems to be all about her.

For those that followed the Victoria Stafford trial...I'm having MR flashbacks of his harem parading through that courtroom. LOL

MOO
I dont blame you. perhaps well find out more disturbing info in the future. Moo of course.

FYI doesn't sound like any witnesses on Thursday.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
No jury Thursday.

FYI doesn't sound like any witnesses on Thursday.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
No jury Thursday.

I figured this was going to happen, lots of arguments need to be resolved so the previous 2 witnesses can finish their testimony.

I don't feel qualified to speak on LE procedures, but I guess I'll just say that we don't know the details, if she resisted, or if she's even telling the truth. We've seen some signs that she isn't a respecter of the legal process.

In general, of course police brutality is not acceptable, regardless of gender.

Well I can imagine that DM's life was stress filled.

1. He is having difficulty finding the money to close on a condo and is in danger of the deal falling through and losing his deposit I am sure.

2. He is juggling multiple women.

3. He just killed a guy.

4. I think he's starting to realize that he's screwed. Everything is closing in on him. Money, the hangar operation, criminal activity and the reality that this truck he just killed a guy over he's most likely not going to be able to use.

Don't forget trying to establish a FBO at the hanger

I'm not so sure about the code talk - to me, it looks like he was brushing her off, made up a lie to reject her very obvious suggestion that she 'come over'. Standard defensive move from the Player's Handbook.

I'll bite...
I don't think the officer made her bleed, I think she made herself bleed (if in fact she was..hopefully she took pics to prove this) by resisting the cuffs. It makes no sense to me that she was cuffed, unless she either threatened the LE or they had something incriminating on her. Hopefully this LE gets up and tells us more.
She sounded like quite the spitfire on the stand so maybe there was alot more to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste