Bosma Murder Trial 03.22.16 - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM is such a good friend. He hasn't rolled over on anyone except MS so far. JMO

I don't know how to quote from an old thread, but found these...

Posted at 02-11-2016, 11:28 AM (post 39)
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
Millard texts on May 8 to "Scott" and "Wishbone" who also haven't been identified for the court. #Bosma

Posted at 02-11-2016, 11:30 AM (post 41)
Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 1m1 minute ago
phone comms/texts between Dellen MIllard phone and Wishbone phone Wednesday morning very early #timbosma

I think LW is Wishbone (nope see edit below), and I think there is a good chance "Scott" will be testifying.

"Scott is sick." Maybe LE had already been to see him and she was letting DM know.

edit: found these too

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2m2 minutes ago
Millard phone gets a text from 1272 Scott, still at hangar

Millard phone communicating with Scott early evening thursday may 9

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
Millard phone getting texts from Scott, Smich phone from Meneses as phones travel from hangar in Oakville direction Thurs May 9 evening

May 9 11-11:40 pm: Looking at tower near Mad Burns in Kleinburg, Millard phone gets texts frm Smich, Whidden, Noudga phone calls Hagerman

Just added Whidden, listed separately from Wishbone, so 2 different people

bbm

Maybe wishbone is her child's phone

(snipped by me)

Great post. Curious about your impression that CN has family and self-esteem issues - have you found some info on that?

I gotta laugh at that, I think you could say that about a very large proportion of female undergrads.

Any speculation on who will testify tomorrow?
Adam Carter says "a roommate". SS and the police officer from today (I think) are supposed to come next week. I wonder if another girlfriend (who knows how many more will arise, lol) or DM's mom will come soon??

Any speculation on who will testify tomorrow?
Adam Carter says "a roommate". SS and the police officer from today (I think) are supposed to come next week. I wonder if another girlfriend (who knows how many more will arise, lol) or DM's mom will come soon??

If it's a roommate, I suspect AM will testify, which will make for a heck of an interesting day. Unfortunately I have to be AFK until about 1:00. It shouldn't be a boring day for anyone transcribing tweets!

exactly, SS stormed out of FIL's place. If I recall there was contact between SS and DM afterwards. There is no way SS didn't tell DM what his FIL had done and found out.

From AJ's testimony regarding the family meeting:

"Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 19s19 seconds ago
Talked to family about what he found. Told them he needed advice on "what I should do." Says son in law got angry at him and went home."

"Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:19 PM
Jennings says he needed to talk to his daughter and his wife about what to do. Shane went his house as well to talk about it and he told him about his truck. "He lost his temper with myself and my wife and then he went home," Jennings says."

AJ's testimony about the day of his firing:

"Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:33 PM
The two kept looking over at Jennings, he says. "I had this feeling that something's not right here," he says."

"Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:32 PM
Millard and Shane (his son in law) were in the office area of the hangar having a "heated discussion," on Friday when he got back from Home Depot, Jennings says."

"Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 44s44 seconds ago

Jennings says his son in law & #Millard's discussion became "intense...deep."
Started looking toward him."

"Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:34 PM
Millard came over at one point and told Jennings to get his stuff and go home. He was calm at the time, but was stern and said "you can go home. All your stuff. Take it and go home."

"Adam Carter
Feb 4 2016 12:36 PM
Both Millard and his son in law left. "I felt like a mouse in a trap. I didn't know if someone was going to come back and whack me -- I didn't know what was going on," Jennings says."

IMO, SS most definitely knew why AJ was being fired. It had to be because of the CS tip. There was no other reason for DM to fire AJ on the spot like that.

And then there is this interesting tidbit.

"Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 2:31 PM
“Shane was coming in Friday to quit. Because he wasn’t going to be part of any of this.” Jennings says about his son in law"

We know that didn't happen!

"Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 2:31 PM
“Shane was coming in Friday to quit. Because he wasn’t going to be part of any of this.” Jennings says about his son in law"

We know that didn't happen!

Yep, because when he did show up, there was a pot of gold waiting for him at the end of the rainbow if he sold his soul to the Devil! ....and he made the Faustian pact!

personally I dont think so.. plenty of ppl knew he was wanting a specific truck. Maybe someone wanted to get it for him and sell it to him to get the money?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
When she saw his arrest on the news, she called his lawyer (to see if she "could help") and that's how she found out about the order. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s33 seconds ago
Dungey asks why she called. "Because I was shocked that he had been arrested. Completely shocked." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Crown back up for re-examination. Jury/ witness asked to step out for a moment. #Bosma
How could she be "completely shocked?"
He just finished telling her he was "set up"
Ahem. Bull sh! T moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2h2 hours ago
He replies at 3:55pm: "do me a favour, let him know I'm too hot, stay away." #Bosma

THIS TEXT to me tells me he is knowledgeable of criminal activity. This really makes me feel not only does he know the lingo but seems comfortable with it. It is really damning IMO, subtle little clues like this tell me is really involved in alot more than just this case. JMO

Agreed. It is indicative of an illicit relationship between DM and Scott. You would never tell your grandma "I'm too hot, stay away."

Whidden sure seemed to have a habit of checking in regularly to see how DM's days/weekends were going. Like many of you, I think she knows a hell of a lot more than she's letting on.

I find it strange that in response to DM's text about trading in his gasser for a diesel, she asks how it's "progressing". Doesn't seem like it's the first she's heard about it (otherwise I'd expect a response along the lines of "Oh really?").

And DM's response about the five full days? So bizarre. And I really don't get his response on May 6th - "not a huge task".

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
On May 5, 2013 she asks how his weekend is going. He responds at 6:56 pm: "working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
She asks how that's progressing. He says (at 7:34pm): "put about 5 full days into it over the past 12 months." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
On May 6, she asks at 5:03pm: "how is your day going?"
DM at 5:17pm: "not a huge task. Going very well, paid for the condo finally." #Bosma

I'd like to understand how Whidden fits into DM's social circle. Did they know each other before they did real estate business together? She seems a bit older and not the kind to be partying with guys like AM or MS. JMO. I think she had this dual relationship (business and intimate) with DM, but otherwise never hung out with him or any of his friends. Everyone knew that Noudga was DM's girlfriend. It was easy for DM to keep Whidden on the down low since nobody knew her.

This also makes me curious who Scotty is. What is his mutual connection with DM and LW? The phrase "I'm too hot, stay away" sounds like something my drug dealer (if I had one) would say to me. Maybe DM was supplying drugs to Scott? And oddly, Whidden seemed to have no idea what DM meant by "hot" when she naively asked "How hot are you? Are you going to be ok?"

BBM

I've wondered too. She's older, and I think mentioned she had kids?
I wonder if they met online... a dating or hook-up site...

BBM

I've wondered too. She's older, and I think mentioned she had kids?
I wonder if they met online... a dating or hook-up site...

According to her testimony, she cold-called him in 2012 (likely got his number of the Property Guys ad when he was trying to sell the Oakville house himself). She ended up selling that house for him in the Spring of 2012. Subsequently they became intimate.

She initially said it was April/May 2012 that they became intimate, but on cross examination, DM's lawyer had her say it could have been June 2012 (not sure why that's important for DM's camp).

Was it the $ that they thought DM had that made them loyal to him?
Were they just really really naïve??? NO, you can see right through their testimony!
Were they manipulated by DM?
Were they paid off to stick by DM $$$$

I don't get why a couple of players (SS and LW) in this case are still sticking by DM's side.

SS knew a lot more than what he let on in court.
LW.....ummm wake up!!!!

Do we know who Scotty is?
So I'm guessing she was cold calling 'For Sale By Owner' type listings. I note in February 2012, DM's phone number was linked to the Property Guys ad (attached).

What's interesting is the Oakville house was actually for sale the previous year in May 2011 (which is the same month DM purchased the farm for cash) by a different ReMax agent as seen on YouTube. I bet the airplane light fixture at 0:58 was DM's decorating touch.

View attachment 90947

Link to Feb 10, 2012 Oakville Beaver: http://images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002369904pf_0012.pdf

[video=youtube;jx8F4gY8jn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx8F4gY8jn0[/video]

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Admin note

Stick to today's testimony everyone. This is not a general discussion thread.

Sleuthing and disparaging remarks about the witnesses will not be tolerated.

personally I dont think so.. plenty of ppl knew he was wanting a specific truck. Maybe someone wanted to get it for him and sell it to him to get the money?

Maybe but it seems he did it himself! Can't cover up some of his tracks..his Yukon behind Bosma's truck, followed by himself in the hanger with MS. I don't think he was that stupid to tell just anyone he was going to steal a truck. I think these few people that knew of his plans also had interest in his illegal chop shop dealings. I don't think he just told anyone, just the ones close to the shop. MOO

Im not sure where your going with some of these posts. I did read the one before it was deleted...BTW, there WAS intimate relations between DM and LW as we heard this right from the horses mouth today.

Drugs probably played a roll with some of these people but so far we have only seen evidence of Weed (other then chick on the news 3 yrs ago) Or do you know something we don't?? As you are pretty adamant there is bigger drugs involved.

Just curious

Disregarding the no warrant issue, since when is it okay to make anyone bleed after handcuffing? Someone justify this for me. All the women here, justify this.
Waiting to hear why it is okay.

I am a woman.

I would say if this female was cooperative/not aggressive, then I don't think there's a justification to making her bleed while handcuffing her.

Whether I actually believe this happened as she said it did is another story. I'm not sure I believe a large portion of her testimony to be honest. It smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste