Bosma Murder Trial 03.23.16 - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Millard instructed him to go pick up a dune buggy in New Mexico in Feb of 2013, Villata says.
by Adam Carter 12:30 PM

He worked on building offices and washrooms inside the MillardAir hangar.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

Wow!! Treat your friends with trips, parties and cars but yet treat your employees like the shyt stuck to the bottom of your shoe! What an arsehole!!

Suppose this is "the co worker that set him up"...good grief!!

DM is looking worse and worse as the trial proceeds. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think the co-worker who 'set him up' was AJ.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Millard instructed him to go pick up a dune buggy in New Mexico in Feb of 2013, Villata says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Villata made a trip (in red truck) to New Mexico in Feb 2013 to pick up a dune buggy for Millard. Hauled it back in an open trailer. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Red truck had cap, but Javier saw it in only twice. Stored at farm. Javier sent to New Mexico Feb. 2013 to pick up a dune buggy for Millard.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s32 seconds ago
Trailer was originally closed but mechanic (Shane) cut off the top to make it open. Villata knew Shane from months of construction at hangar

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
Brought back in open trailer. Millard's mechanic Shane Schlatman cut the top off the trailer.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
He worked on building offices and washrooms inside the MillardAir hangar. #TimBosma #Bosma

Brothers helped with that, as well as some friends of Millard. Shane was also there everyday. #Bosma

Villata says he used the big trailer a lot of times.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Some drums with chemicals in them were transported to the farm, Villata says.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Villata says he never saw any farm animals on Millard's farm.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s32 seconds ago
Trailer was originally closed but mechanic (Shane) cut off the top to make it open. Villata knew Shane from months of construction at hangar

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
Brought back in open trailer. Millard's mechanic Shane Schlatman cut the top off the trailer.

Could this be the motorcycle & trailer that DM (presumably) stole?

DM is looking worse and worse as the trial proceeds. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think the co-worker who 'set him up' was AJ.

I don't know that there necessarily is a specific co-worker that set him up. DM seems to have some history of throwing out stories depending on what people need to hear. This was just something he said to LW - cast enough doubt when she started hearing about what was going on. MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
The big closed trailer Villata said he used "many times." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
For four months Javier and brothers worked building the hangar. Schlatman there daily. Javier sometimes worked at farm.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Villata did lots of work at the farm. Was in barn many times. Says doors, furniture were kept in it. Crown asks if he ever saw animals there

Never, he says. He was tasked w cleaning hay out of barn. They had to spread it around fields bc Millard said it could cause a fire.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Transported drums of chemicals to farm. In barn kept doors, furniture. No farm animals.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
He cleaned up the hay at the farm. Had to take it out of "house" and spread it in field.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s58 seconds ago
Villada often worked at #Millard farm, where furniture was stored. Moved hay bales, steel drums etc.

Could this be the motorcycle trailer that DM (presumably) stole?

Seems I remember a motorcycle trailer was seen being hauled away by LE from the hanger. Was a smaller black bumper pull trailer. LE had a large flat deck trailer with a smaller flat deck on it and pulling the small enclosed bumper pull.

I don't know that there necessarily is a specific co-worker that set him up. DM seems to have some history of throwing out stories depending on what people need to hear. This was just something he said to LW - cast enough doubt when she started hearing about what was going on. MOO

I feel DM had someone in mind when he said it. Maybe, maybe not. If he did I think it was AJ. Just my opinion.

Edited to add: OT- cute avatar. :)

Court now seeing photos of Millard's Yukon. Villata says he recognizes it as Millard's.
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

Court now seeing a photo of Millard's trailer where it was found at his mother's home with Bosma's truck inside.
by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

4315af1f-72ef-4301-8e43-581afadadf38.png
This is the photo we're seeing. Villata says the only truck that could pull it was the red one.
by Adam Carter 12:40 PM

Now taking lunch. Back at 2 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:41 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
Crown shows Villata a photo of blue Yukon. No hub caps. He recognizes it as Millard's. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Now a photo of Millard's Yukon. Javier says it had hubcaps when he bought it. They are missing in the photo, taken by police. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 29s29 seconds ago
Court now seeing a photo of Millard's trailer where it was found at his mother's home with Bosma's truck inside. #TimBosma #Bosma

Now seeing photo of the trailer parked in Millard's mom's Kleinburg driveway. Villata recognizes it as Millard's fifth-wheel trailer #Bosma

The red truck is the only vehicle that could pull that trailer, he says again.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Shown photo of 5th wheel trailer. Javier identifies it as Millard's. Red truck had to pull it. None of Millard's other vehicles could.

Taking the lunch break now. Back at 2pm. #Bosma

Could someone else please take over the tweets after lunch? :)

Here's the List I've been using:

https://twitter.com/SolutionsDaly/lists/tim-bosma-trial

It only shows the tweets of Bosma reporters Susan, Adam, Molly, Ann, Colin, Lisa, and Shannon so you don't have to follow a hashtag or anything.

ETA: You also don't need to be a Twitter user to follow this list, it should show up for you without a login :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member