Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s21 seconds ago
Michalski walks to stand. DM smiles. Seems happy to see him. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
Crown Craig Fraser up for examination-in-chief of Michalski. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
Swears on bible, Tall, white shirt, blue jacket. #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
He says he'll be asking him Qs about May 6, 2013 and his friendship with Millard prior to that. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Michalski is 26. He is unemployed. Previously he was a plumbing apprentice. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
He's 26. Unemployed. Was a plumbing apprentice until recently. Going to school later this month. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s28 seconds ago
Michalski is 26. Unemployed. Going back to school for plumbing. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
Robert Bochenek (the other roomie at Millard's house in May 2013) was in the same profession. #Bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 17s17 seconds ago
Andrew Michalski -- Dellen Millard's roommate, buddy and co-driver in Baja race -- has taken the witness stand at #TimBosma murder trial.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s30 seconds ago
Michalski and Bochenek are still friends today. They've been friends since elementary school. #Bosma

22b5bed5-1b77-43ca-8bfe-4b79c4d49c8e.jpg
The next witness is Andrew Michalski, who was Millard's friend and roommate. He has the same tattoo Millard has, and you can see it in this photo.

by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

None of these guys have aged well.

Assistant Crown Craig Fraser is questioning Michalski.
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

Michalski is 26, and says he's unemployed right now. He was a plumbing apprentice.
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

Michalski says he knew Millard for six years prior to May 2013. He met him through Matt Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

22b5bed5-1b77-43ca-8bfe-4b79c4d49c8e.jpg
The next witness is Andrew Michalski, who was Millard's friend and roommate. He has the same tattoo Millard has, and you can see it in this photo.

by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

I think that might be MH in the background. Just going by the description of him.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
Known Millard for 6 years before 2013. Points to Millard in court. Millard raises a hand in acknowledgment. Met Millard thru Matt Hagerman.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Michalski knew Millard for 6 years before May 2013. Met him through Matt Hagerman (a good friend from high school). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
Michalski is asked if he sees Millard in court today. They make eye contact, Millard gives a slight wave w his hand. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 34s34 seconds ago
Asked to id DM. Millard gives signature wave. Known each other about 9 yrs. Met through matt hagerman. No longer talk because of events.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
Michalski similarly asked about Mark Smich. Points him out too, sitting at same table as Millard. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
No longer friends with Hagerman. Haven't talked since May 2013. Knows Smich. Acknowledges him in court. Met Smich through Millard.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s16 seconds ago
Michalski met Millard through Matt Hagerman "a good friend," he hasn't spoken to since the alleged #TimBosma murder. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s40 seconds ago
Asked to id Mark Smich. Smich sits still. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
He knew him through Millard. Says Smich was an acquaintance. They spent "very little" time together pre May 2013. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s17 seconds ago
Spent "very little" time with Smich before May 2013. Would see him once a week at Millard's house and sometimes at a bar in Oakville.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Says he'd see Smich maybe once a week at 5 Maplegate (Millard's house). Also a few times at a bar in Oakville. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7s8 seconds ago
Michalski knew mark Smich as an acquaintance through his roommate Dellen Millard. #TimBosma

Michalski says Hagerman was a good friend, but they haven't talked since these events.
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

Michalski says he knew Smich through Millard as well, and considered him an acquaintance.
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

He says he'd see Smich about once a week, at the 5 Maple Gate residence, and also at a bar in Oakville.
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

Michalski says he moved in with Millard about 5 weeks before May of 2013.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

Why was everyone recently moving in with DM when DM's plan was apparently to move to Riverside?

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 30s31 seconds ago
AM no longer speaks to matt hagerman because of what happened. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

He and Bochenek moved into Millard's place together. Both wanted a change, "to get out on their own and see what it felt like." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Michalski and friend Boshenyk moved into Millard's house a month before #Bosma disappearance.

He's back living with his dad now. Bochenek too is back living at home. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s21 seconds ago
Michalski moved in to Millard's home in Etobicoke 5 weeks before the death of #TimBosma. Michalski says he was looking to spread his wings.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15s16 seconds ago
AM moved in w DM 5 weeks before #timbosma went missing. First time living on his own. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
Michalski has 1-word answers mostly. Knew #Millard through friend Matt Hagerman. Knew #Smich through Millard. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
Lived at Millard house for 5 weeks. Moved there out of his family home. Visited there 3-4 times a week before he moved in. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
They would visit the Maplegate home 3 or 4 times a week before they moved in there. Millard was a good friend, he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
They played video games there and had parties. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
Considered DM a good friend. Played games and partied @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
Played video games there and had parties. #Bosma

Michalski says he's living with his father again now.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Michalski says he was at the 5 Maple Gate residence of MIllard's 3 or 4 times a week even before he moved in.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

He says they would play video games and party.
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

Fraser asking about Oct. 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
Michalski is asked about events involving he and Millard pre--May 2013. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now5 seconds ago
First is from Oct 2012. Fraser showing him texts between them. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s19 seconds ago
Michalski moved in a few weeks before May 2013 but went to #Millard parties 3-4x a week before that. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s12 seconds ago
Oct. 2012 texts shown on screen in court. Between Michalski and Millard. His nickname was "Kowalski." #Bosma

Millard: "running a mission tonight, you down to lookout?"
Michalski: "I would be if I didn't have her...I'm with Danica so not really."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9s9 seconds ago
Oct 19 2012 text chat shown to jury. Mission discussed. He is offered 100$ if he is "down" to be on lookout. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s19 seconds ago
Millard and Smich called him Kowalski. Millard: running a mission tonight, you down to lookout? Kowalski says no, he's with girlfriend.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Millard writes back "4am start, leave her asleep? You'll be home by 6am...$100 to each lookout upon mission success." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
Michalski: "I'm probably down if I can get rid of her I'll let you know." Then "I'm down! She's going home!" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s10 seconds ago
Millard promises $100 after mission success. Michalski agrees and is instructed to pick-up Hagerman. "He wants to steal a Bobcat."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Michalski is asked what this is in reference to. He says it was a plan to steal a Bobcat. #Bosma

Court seeing texts between Millard and Michalski. Millard asks: "running a mission tonight, you down to lookout?" Michalski says, "I would be if I didn't have her. I'm with Danica so not really." Millard answers: " 4 am start, leave here asleep? You'll be home by 6 am. $100 to each lookout upon mission success."
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

Michalski answers "I'm probably down if I can get rid of her I'll let you know," and then, "I'm down! She's going home." Michalski says that this pertains to Millard stealing a Bobcat tractor, and that Millard was the driving force of the plan.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

BBM.... please don't tell me that is his gf and how he talks about her being around?! :facepalm:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Millard was driving force behind plan to steal Bobcat. Smich also participating in mission, Millard says in text. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15s15 seconds ago
AM tells jury DM wants to steal a bob cat. He was the driving force of mission. Smich is w him. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

AM is definitely not a gentleman. JMO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
They arrange to meet at hangar and trade passengers. Theft of Bobcat was a success. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
They text back and forth into the early morning hours. #Bosma

They did successfully steal the Bobcat, he recalls. Michalski's role was driving around complex as a lookout. #Bosma

I think that might be MH in the background. Just going by the description of him.

According to AM's FB profile, this photo was taken in Sept 2013, & according to testimony of AM -
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
No longer friends with Hagerman. Haven't talked since May 2013. Knows Smich. Acknowledges him in court. Met Smich through Millard

haven't seen each other since May 2013. I believe MH testified to the same.

The photo is probably not MH.

Hagerman similarly was a lookout. He says Smich and Millard were stealing the Bobcat. It was then taken to the hangar in a trailer. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
He dropped Hagerman off as lookout. Michalski drove around complex as lookout. Smich?Millard? "I think they were stealing the Bobcat."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
He was driving with Steven Kenny and Matt Hagerman, he recalls. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Put Bobcat in closed trailer and took it back to hangar. He never received the $100. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Michalski says he did not receive the $100 mentioned in texts. Money never came up again. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
He never saw Bobcat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members