Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s3 seconds ago
Michalski was living at Millard's by this point. Bochenek was in the basement and he and Millard roomed on the main floor. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s9 seconds ago
Weekend of May 4/5 2013. Michalski had room on main floor of Millard house. So did Dell.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s22 seconds ago
May 2013 Michalski, Schlatman #Millard planned to re-enter Baja jeep race

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
On Sat. May 4, Michalski was home. So was Millard. He recalls speaking to him there in the afternoon. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
Doesn't believe there was anyone else there. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s6 seconds ago
May 4, he was at house with Millard. Nobody else home. Knew Millard was interested in a truck. Dell showing him Kijiji ads on computer.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
At that time he knew of Millard's interest in a truck. He had shown him a Kijiji ad on his computer. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
Michalski recalls it was a black Dodge Ram pickup truck. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now3 seconds ago
A black Dodge Ram pickup truck. 3500.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
It was a 3500. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s8 seconds ago
Crown asks what Millard said about it. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
"He asked me if he should steal it from the ******* or the nice guy?" Michalski says. "I told him to **** off." #Bosma

Court now seeing photos between Michalski and Millard talking about heading back to the Baja race he had once been to.
by Adam Carter 3:13 PM

Fraser asking about Saturday, May 4, 2013. Michalski says he was at Maple Gate, and Millard was there.
by Adam Carter 3:15 PM

"Did you know at that time of any interest Mr. Millard had in a truck?" Fraser asks. "Yes ... because he was showing me a Kijiji ad on his computer," Michalski says, adding that the truck was black.
by Adam Carter 3:16 PM

This must be hard for the Bosmas to listen to. Hearing about DM looking at the kijiji ad.

Michalski answers "I'm probably down if I can get rid of her I'll let you know

BBM.... please don't tell me that is his gf and how he talks about her being around?! :facepalm:

Nothing but class, this guy!

​"He asked me should he steal it from the ******* or the nice guy," Michalski says. "I told him to f--k off ... I didn't think he needed to steal a truck."
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
"He asked me if he should steal it from the ******* or the nice guy." I told him to "**** off." I didn't think he needed to steal the truck.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Why? Crown asks.
"I didn't think he needed to steal a truck." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
Saturday May 4, 2013 Michalski was home with #Millard when he was shown a Kijiji ad for a Dodge 3500 #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13s13 seconds ago
Didn't know exactly who Millard was referring to. Knew Dell had made "a couple of phone calls." Comment came after those calls.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Michalski didn't know who the truck sellers were. But says he knew Millard had made some phone calls. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s16 seconds ago
May 4-5. Michalski -DM shows him a black pick up truck. Says "should I steal it from the ******* or the nice guy" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s25 seconds ago
Millard said he was test driving one the next day, Sunday. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
#Millard asked if he should "steal from the ******* or the nice guy." He was going to test drive one the next day

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Michalski recalls that Millard told him he was going to go test drive a truck the next day, the Sunday. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s26 seconds ago
After he told Millard to **** off, Michalski believes that was the end of the conversation. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Crown asks if he recalls anything else about May 4. Michalski does not remember. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
Michalski told #Millard to "F" off. "I didn't think he needed to steal a truck." #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP now5 seconds ago
Michalski tells jury. "I told him to f-ck off. I didn't think he needed to steal a truck." @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
Crown now jumping to Sunday May 5, 2013. Michalski again was at home. He had slept there the night before. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
His plan that day was to go rollerblading downtown. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Sunday, May 5 at Millard house. Michalski was going rollerblading downtown.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Crown asks if he has any recollection about Bochenek's activity that day. Michalski doesn't remember but agrees he had just been on vacay.

Calling BS on his testimony right now. He stole things all the time. He needed the truck to go to Baja and AM knew it. JMO

Michalski says he doesn't know who was the "*******" or "nice guy." He says Millard had made some calls, and was going to test drive one on Sunday.
by Adam Carter 3:18 PM

Fraser now asking about Sunday, May 5. Michalski was at Maple Gate that day.
by Adam Carter 3:20 PM

He says he was going rollerblading that day.
by Adam Carter 3:20 PM

Anyone else have a feeling that we just heard what DM was so worried could put him away for life? That he talked about stealing one of the two trucks?

"should I steal it from the ******* or the nice guy"

My blood ran cold with that statement.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 34 Min.Vor 34 Minuten
Michalski walks to stand. DM smiles. Seems happy to see him. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

No twitter question to SC necessary. :)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s38 seconds ago
He went rollerblading down on Lakeshore with one of his cousins. Pauses and says he saw Millard at the house before he left. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
Rollerblading would've been around noon/1pm. Returned around 5pm. #Bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 35m35 minutes ago
Andrew Michalski -- Dellen Millard's roommate, buddy and co-driver in Baja race -- has taken the witness stand at #TimBosma murder trial.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 25s25 seconds ago
2 days before #Bosma vanished, Millard showed Michalski truck ad on Kijiji and asked "Should he steal it from the ******* or the nice guy?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Rollerblades with one of his cousins. Saw Millard before he went rollerblading at noon or so. Returned at 5 p.m. Dell and Mark both there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
When he got home, Dellen Millard and Mark Smich were both at the house. #Bosma

​"He asked me should he steal it from the ******* or the nice guy," Michalski says. "I told him to f--k off ... I didn't think he needed to steal a truck."
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

ok......this was a conversation....not a text.....so the Crown/LE wouldn't know about it without AM admitting it. SO......I think AM is/has come completely clean......not the LW2/SS/MH kind of clean.....MOO

He went rollerblading at the lake shore in Toronto, Michalski says. He says he saw Millard that day before he went rollerblading.
by Adam Carter 3:21 PM

He went rollerblading around noon/1 p.m.
by Adam Carter
3:22 PM

He got back around 5 p.m. Millard and Smich were both at the home at that time, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter
3:22 PM

"They went to go test drive one of the vehicles that Dellen had shown me on the computer," Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Michalski saw #Millard the following day too. Went rollerblading with his cousin & returned home 5pm to see both #Millard and #Smich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Crown asks if he knows what they had been doing. Michalski said they had gone to test drive one of the trucks Millard had shown him. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
"They went to go test drive one of the vehicles Dell showed me on the computer." Michalski

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s21 seconds ago
They went to go test drive one of the vehicles that day. Dellen told Michalski that. Smich said he was sick, so didn't steal truck.

* sick with fear of IT? ;)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Millard told him that. Smich was there, and said he was sick. Michalski says that was 'their excuse for not stealing the truck.' #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
"That was their excuse for not stealing a truck." Millard gave that as the reason for not stealing.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s25 seconds ago
Millard was the one who said that was their excuse, he recalls. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Their excuse for not stealing the truck on Saturday: "Mark was sick." Meaning #Smich

It's all just so incredibly reprehensible. Was DM referring to TB as the nice guy from having talked with him?

I'm almost afraid to keep reading. Is it just me or are others feeling emotional? I'm a mess.

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member