Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me thinks DM wouldn't be bragging about stealing a truck if he knew he was going to kill the 'nice guy'.

But maybe he didn't realize that the 'nice guy' disappearing would go viral. Maybe he thought it would be more like Laura, so he wouldn't need to worry about someone like AM ever putting two and two together.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
"They had mentioned they were going to see another truck later on in the week."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 30s30 seconds ago
Crown asks if they said anything about other trucks. Michalski says they mentioned they were going to see another truck later in the week.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 28s28 seconds ago
Michalski remembers seeing a truck similar to the #Bosma truck on a kijiji ad the day before #TimBosma vanished.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Millard didn't say specifically when. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Millard said that, Smich didn't say anything to that.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
Says Smich said nothing in response to that. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s23 seconds ago
He says Millard asked him whether he should steal it from the nice guy or the *******. Michalski says he told Millard to "**** off" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s40 seconds ago
May 5th-michalski says DM and MS had gone on a test drive but that Smich was "sick" that's why they didn't steal it. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
Crown asks where in the house they were when they had this conversation. They were in the kitchen, he recalls. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 28s29 seconds ago
Because "I didn't think he needed to steal a truck" Michalski says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Crown asks him to describe the demeanour of Millard when telling him about their aborted attempt at stealing this truck bc Mark was sick.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Michalski doesn't remember. #Bosma

Smich said he was "sick" Michalski says. "That was their excuse for not stealing the truck."
by Adam Carter 3:24 PM

"They'd mentioned they were going to see another truck later on in the week."
by Adam Carter 3:25 PM

Millard was the one who told him their plan was to look at another truck that week, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:26 PM

Fraser asking about Millard's demeanour when he first showed Michalski the truck ad. Michalski says he seemed "normal."
by Adam Carter 3:27 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
Conversation took place in the kitchen. Doesn't recall Millard's demeanor.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s12 seconds ago
#Millard told Michalski they were planning to test drive another truck later that week.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s12 seconds ago
When Millard told Michalski he was planning to steal truck, what was his demeanor? "He seemed like normal."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Crown asks about Millard's demeanour back when he showed him the ad. Michalski says he "seemed like normal." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Crown: and when he told you this info on the Sunday night?
"Normal I guess," Michalski says. #Bosma

It's all just so incredibly reprehensible. Was DM referring to TB as the nice guy from having talked with him?

I'm almost afraid to keep reading. Is it just me or are others feeling emotional? I'm a mess.

All MOO.

Reprehensible, indeed! But I'm choosing to look at this as possibly the most damning testimony to-date! Fingers crossed that our current witness was a small time player and recognized the difference between being a look-out for a Bobcat theft and what happened to Tim. Wanting a future, hopefully he is giving the courts everything he has. MOO

It's all just so incredibly reprehensible. Was DM referring to TB as the nice guy from having talked with him?

I'm almost afraid to keep reading. Is it just me or are others feeling emotional? I'm a mess.

All MOO.

You aren't alone. I actually am feeling nauseous reading this testimony.

I wonder how IT feels about hearing all this.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"What do you mean by that?" Crown asks.
"He seemed to be normal demeanour...going about his business." #Bosma

He recalls that Smich looked visibly sick. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Michalski is soft spoken, calm as he testifies. Says Smich "looked visibly sick" that Sunday. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 49s49 seconds ago
Smich looked visibly sick. Millard seemed normal. Like he was going about his business. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Crown asks if he was physically ill or just looked sick.
"He looked sick," he says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Millard's demeanour was normal, according to Michalski, "Smich looked visibly sick." #Bosma

He says Millard also seemed normal when he told him about the abandoned plan to steal the truck on the Sunday.
by Adam Carter 3:28 PM

"Smich looked visibly sick," Michalski says.

"Did you express anything to them at that point in time?" Fraser says. "No," Michalski says. "I think I was more minding my own business than anything."
by Adam Carter 3:29 PM

Anyone else notice there hasn't been one "I don't know" "I don't remember" out of AM yet? I have a feeling he is being very forthright.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 48s48 seconds ago
Michalski didn't say something about their plan to steal a truck. Minded his own business.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 42s42 seconds ago
Next day Michalski was going to go rollerblading onthe toronto waterfront the next day and came back to find Millard and Smich at the house

Crown asks if he said anything to them at that point about what he thought of the idea.
Michalski says he was minding his own business.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
Now onto May 6. (He slept there the night of May 5). He says he thinks Millard was staying at the hangar. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 29s30 seconds ago
They aborted an attempt to steal a truck because Smich was sick, Millard told Michalski #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
He says this was a common occurrence and Millard had some living accommodations there. #Bosma

Fraser now asking about Monday, May 6 -- the last day Bosma was seen.
by Adam Carter 3:30 PM

Michalski says he believes Millard stayed at the hangar overnight, which was a common occurrence.
by Adam Carter 3:31 PM

Michalski says he was working that day.
by Adam Carter 3:32 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Monday May 6, 2013. Thinks Millard had stayed at the hangar overnight. That was common occurance. Doesn't know where Smich went.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski says Smich didn't respond but he looked visibly ill #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Monday May 6, Michalski says #Millard was "staying at the hangar," which he did often.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Mon. May 6 was a work day for Michalski. Worked roughly 7-4. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
May 6 Michalski went to work 7-4 at Campbell's soup. #Bosma

Fraser asks if he recalls working at Campbell's soup. Yes. That could've been it, he says. Unsure bc he had multiple job sites. #Bosma

All MOO.

The whole thing has been sickening from start to finish.

The day #TimBosma disappeared was a work day for Michalski, who worked for Campbell's Soup. #TimBosma

Bochenek was there the morning of May 6. He recalls B drove him to work. #Bosma

He doesn't recall seeing Millard before he left that morning. #Bosma

When he finished at about 4pm his plan was to go pick up his car from the hangar at the Waterloo airport. #Bosma

He didn't recall seeing Millard at the house, who sometimes slep at the Waterloo hangar because he had accommodations there. #Bosma

Michalski had a DUI charge and had left his car at the hangar. He had just gotten his license back. #Bosma

He says Millard also seemed normal when he told him about the abandoned plan to steal the truck on the Sunday.

"Smich looked visibly sick," Michalski says.

"Did you express anything to them at that point in time?" Fraser says. "No," Michalski says. "I think I was more minding my own business than anything."
by Adam Carter 3:29 PM

Anyone else notice there hasn't been one "I don't know" "I don't remember" out of AM yet? I have a feeling he is being very forthright.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
Crown asks him to describe the demeanour of Millard when telling him about their aborted attempt at stealing this truck bc Mark was sick.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Michalski doesn't remember. #Bosma

All MOO.

That DUI charge was reduced to a careless driving charge. He has no criminal record. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
After work was going to pick up car from the hangar. He'd had DUI charge and lost license. REduced to careless driving. No criminal record.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Michalski was on his way to pick up his car from the Waterloo hangar that day because his 3 month suspension for a DUI was over. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Housemate drove him there. Got there at 6 or 7 p.m.

Bochenek drove him to go pick up his car around 6 or 7pm. He says he had asked Millard if he could pick him up and take him. #Bosma

He doesn't recall Millard's response to that. Shane was at the hangar when they arrived. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste