Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Crown asks why he would ask about the truck. "I was just curious," he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s38 seconds ago
He doesn't recall what time their convo took place. But says he worked a normal day on Tues. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s10 seconds ago
Michalski can't remember what time they had that chat. He thinks he worked a normal day. Can't remember what Dell did after that.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
That was their only contact that day. Crown asks if recalls anything about his or Millard's comings/goings that day. He does not. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Crown asks why he would ask about the truck. "I was just curious," he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s38 seconds ago
He doesn't recall what time their convo took place. But says he worked a normal day on Tues. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s10 seconds ago
Michalski can't remember what time they had that chat. He thinks he worked a normal day. Can't remember what Dell did after that.

That was their only contact that day. Crown asks if recalls anything about his or Millard's comings/goings that day. He does not. #Bosma

That's a lot of "I don't remembers".

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s29 seconds ago
Michalski says on tues may 7th- DM tells they stole a truck. I don't remember is a big part of his testimony. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s15 seconds ago
Michalski now says he did remember seeing Millard at the house on May 7. He asked if Millard got the truck. Millard said he did. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Crown asking him if, re: that Tuesday convo about the truck, if it would assist him in refreshing his memory to again review his statement.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s8 seconds ago
Again refreshing memory by looking at his May 13 police statement. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 15s15 seconds ago
Crown now fing Michalski another opportunity to review his police statement. #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 38s39 seconds ago
@ColinButlerCBC fing should be giving

Apr 12 2016 3:55 PMMichalski now again refreshing his memory from one of his police statements.
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Adam Carter

do they not go over police statements before they go on the stand? He has been in the courthouse for 2 days waiting around?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
After reading, Michalski now recalls he was going for a run (when they had the convo) and there was no further discussion after that. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
So this means it would've been after work around 4 or 5 pm. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Michalski was going for a run when he talked to Millard on May 7. So it would have been 4 or 5 p.m., he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Crown asks when he next saw Dell that week. Michalski says he doesn't believe he saw him again that week. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Crown asks if he was working and then sleeping at Maplegate. He agrees he was. #Bosma

Apr 12 2016 3:59 PMNow taking a 15 minute break.
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Adam Carter
Apr 12 2016 3:59 PMMichalski says he first found out something was up with Millard when Smich called him on Friday night.:gaah:

cliffhanger :gaah:

Michalski says he doesn't remember anything else MIllard had done later that day.
by Adam Carter 3:53 PM

Michalski now again refreshing his memory from one of his police statements.
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

Michalski says he was going for a run when he asked Millard about the truck.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Michalski says he doesn't believe he saw Millard for the rest of that week.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Michalski says he first found out something was up with Millard when Smich called him on Friday night.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

Now taking a 15 minute break.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
He thinks that was the last time he saw Dell that week. Michalski worked during day and was home at Maplegate at night. No contact with him.

Crown asks if he recalls any contact w DM after Tues May 7.
He does not. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s16 seconds ago
Got phone call from Smich on Friday night...Jury getting 15 minute break now. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Michalski found out something had happened to Dell when he got a call from Mark on Friday night. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Michalski knew something was wrong when he got call from #Smich day #Millard arrested

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Taking a quick 15 min afternoon recess. #Bosma

Apr 12 2016 3:55 PMMichalski now again refreshing his memory from one of his police statements.
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Adam Carter

do they not go over police statements before they go on the stand? He has been in the courthouse for 2 days waiting around?

Unless this was done on purpose - MOO, regarding the letters and getting someone to change his statement. Perhaps just drawing attention to the fact that what he said "confirming the truck was stolen" was in the police statement

Maybe Smich didn't tell Marlena ahead of time about what he was going to be doing. JMO

Maybe he thought this one would also be aborted and he would be back.

So, somebody correct me if I missed it, but we're now at May 10, and no mention of DM passing the backpack full of weed off to AM. Was this deemed inadmissible now for some reason?

So it looks like AM is going the 'I don't recall' route too?

Which means another painful session with Dungey is in his future.

So, somebody correct me if I missed it, but we're now at May 10, and no mention of DM passing the backpack full of weed off to AM. Was this deemed inadmissible now for some reason?
Just got there! Lots of time to address the weed, MH, and the toolbox. MOO

So it looks like AM is going the 'I don't recall' route too?

Which means another painful session with Dungey is in his future.

No kidding. He is going to get blasted about his nonchalant attitude towards the theft of a vehicle

No we are at Friday May 9, which is the day DM was arrested (announced by LE on the 10th). DM has been arrested as of late that afternoon and that evening MS calls AM. We don't even know what MS said yet, so hang on!

I suspect his initial police statement had a hole in it. I think it will be patched shortly.???

So far AM seems calm, cool and collected, but he has a longggggg way to go, I think. 3-4 parties a week, living the life! i think things went south and MM was wondering where the heck her BF was that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste