Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are at Friday May 9, which is the day DM was arrested (announced by LE on the 10th). DM has been arrested as of late that afternoon and that evening MS calls AM. We don't even know what MS said yet, so hang on!

Friday the 10th.

Just got there! Lots of time to address the weed, MH, and the toolbox. MOO

I suppose, but just curious, if the timeline of the conversations between DM and AM (both text and in person) being laid out chronologically, then why would there not have been mention of the backpack? We'll see.

Sorry if pointed out already...trying to get caught up.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s57 seconds ago
Housemate Bochenek drove him there. Schlatman was at hangar. Spent 30 minutes there then back to Millard house on Maplegate

Didn't Hagerman Sai they were there for over an hour? Hagermans car needed work (Brake or something) he left and SS and AM still there.

So it looks like AM is going the 'I don't recall' route too?

Which means another painful session with Dungey is in his future.

I hope AM is adequately dehydrated. I don't want to be subjected to any blubbering today.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
After reading, Michalski now recalls he was going for a run (when they had the convo) and there was no further discussion after that. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
So this means it would've been after work around 4 or 5 pm. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Michalski was going for a run when he talked to Millard on May 7. So it would have been 4 or 5 p.m., he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Crown asks when he next saw Dell that week. Michalski says he doesn't believe he saw him again that week. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Crown asks if he was working and then sleeping at Maplegate. He agrees he was. #Bosma

Doesn't look like a runner to me....... And if he says 'I don't remember one more time :gaah:.....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury is back. Michalski still on the stand.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
After that Michalski doesn't recall seeing Millard all that week at the house. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Crown asks Michalski if he'd seen Millard after May 7. He did not. Night of May 10 got call from Mark Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
We are back.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s45 seconds ago
It wasn't until May 10 that he got a call from Mark Smich saying Dellen Millard had been arrested. #Bosma

"They got Dell. And I should get all the drugs out of the house."

Court now back in session.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

"He said that they got Dell, and that I should get all of the drugs out of his house," Michalski says Smich said when he called him.

"He was quite panicked," Michalski says.

Michalski says he thought Millard was arrested for stealing the truck.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
Re: the call from Mark. "He said they got Dell and I should get all the drugs out of the house," Michalski recalls. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
He says Smich was in "panic mode." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 43s43 seconds ago
"He said 'they got Dell' and that I should get all the drugs out of the house," Michalski says #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Andrew Michalski doesn't seem to remember a lot of things. Shown police statements. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s58 seconds ago
Smich "was in panic mode. He was quite panicked." Understood it to mean they arrested Dell. "I could just imagine what it was for."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
Michalski says Smich didn't say what they got Dell for. "I could just imagine what it was for," he says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 50s50 seconds ago
Smich was quite panicked, he says "in panic mode" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He imagined it was for stealing the truck. #Bosma

Michalski thought Millard's arrest was for stealing the truck #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 57s57 seconds ago
Tells jury MS calls and says '"they got Dell. U should get the drugs out of the house. Smich was in panic mode."@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Crown asks what he knew about Tim #Bosma as of that day -- Fri May 10. Michalski says he saw it in a Facebook ad that day. #Bosma

It was a missing person ad, he says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
May 10 #Smich called Michalski "They got Dell. Get all the drugs out of the house."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s59 seconds ago
He thought it was for stealing truck. Michalski learned of #Bosma missing from Facebook on Friday. "It was like a missing person ad."

"I thought it was for stealing the truck" "I didn't know it was linked to #timbosma " @AM900CHML

Michalski says he saw a missing person ad for #TimBosma that same day, but says he didn't know it was linked #Bosma

Crown asks if he made any association to #Bosma and his truck.

"I had no idea," Michalski says. "I didn't know it was linked."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s54 seconds ago
Michalski assumed #Millard was arrested for theft of truck. Had heard of #Bosma disappearance but didn't link the two.

One other thing, regarding the backpack. AM testified that the last time he saw DM was May 7. That means if he was given the backpack by DM it was on or before May 7, and would be before DM realized he had any heat on him from LE.

I'm thinking something is weird about this timeline.

"I didn't know it was linked." The truck Dell stole and the #Bosma truck. After call from Smich talked to Bochenek in basement.

After hanging up the phone (w Smich) he went to talk to Robert Bochenek, who was in the basement w friends. #Bosma

Put the drugs in blue Underarmour backpack, then in his car and drove down the street.

Re: Smich's direction to get the drugs out, he says he put them in a blue backpack in his trunk and then drove around the street. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
Smich wanted him to "meet up with Hagerman and he wanted whatever I had and whatever Hagerman had brought to him the next day." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s33 seconds ago
Talked to Smich more than once. Smich wanted him and Hagerman to meet up and bring their stuff to him the next day.

Michalski says he thought he saw something about Bosma being missing on Facebook on the Friday.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Michalski says he then went to talk to Robert Bochenek.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

"I put them into a blue Under Armour backback and put them in my car and drove around the street," Michalski says about the drugs. Smich contacted him again, he said: "He wanted me to meet up with Hagerman, and he wanted whatever I had and Hagerman had brought to him the next day."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

​So I guess we now know how AM knew to get things to MS.

So it looks like AM is going the 'I don't recall' route too?

Which means another painful session with Dungey is in his future.

To the theme music from Jaws......DUN--GEY......DUN-GEY........DUNGEY....DUNGEY...DUNGEY.

Puts the drugs in a blue bag. Smich tells him to get Hagermans item. And meet up. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

That convo came later in a "series" of calls he got from Smich, he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s57 seconds ago
Right after the fall from Mark, Michalski texted Hagerman saying call me ASAP. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 56s57 seconds ago
Michalski says he got the drugs, put them in a backpack, put it in his car then parked it "around the street" #Bosma

Michalski put drugs into a blue backpack & drove off. #Smich told him to meet with Hagerman (who had toolbox) & bring him both things

That was later in series of phone calls from Smich. Texted Hagerman: Call me ASAP..."So we could figure out a way to get the drugs to Mark."

May 10 #Smich called Michalski "They got Dell. Get all the drugs out of the house."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s59 seconds ago
He thought it was for stealing truck. Michalski learned of #Bosma missing from Facebook on Friday. "It was like a missing person ad."

"I thought it was for stealing the truck" "I didn't know it was linked to #timbosma " @AM900CHML

Michalski says he saw a missing person ad for #TimBosma that same day, but says he didn't know it was linked #Bosma

Crown asks if he made any association to #Bosma and his truck.

"I had no idea," Michalski says. "I didn't know it was linked."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s54 seconds ago
Michalski assumed #Millard was arrested for theft of truck. Had heard of #Bosma disappearance but didn't link the two.

Nobody in DM's posse read the news, listen the radio, or watch TV. AAAAAmaaaaazing!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s57 seconds ago
He wanted to figure out a way to get the drugs to Mark. He didn't know what Hagerman had. #Bosma

Smich wanted Michalski to meet up with Hagerman and then drop what they have to him the next day #Bosma

Michalski says he didn't know what Hagerman had been given by #Millard

He didn't know what Hagerman had. No immediate response to text...Put drugs from Maplegate into backpack. Then in trunk of car.

Parked his car, Toyota Corolla, across the street. Parked it there for the night.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s60 seconds ago
The car he'd moved across the street (w the drugs in a blue backpack in trunk) was the same one he'd picked up at hangar on May 6. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
Crown asks if he knew anything more about arrest of Dellen Millard after convo w Smich. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
"When I was at work they played it on the TV. That Dellen was arrested for forcible confinement." -- news playing at work on Saturday

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
He says he was at work (on sat) and it came on the news that Dellen Millard had been arrested for forcible confinement. He panicked. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 26s27 seconds ago
On may 11th he learns on tv DM was arrested for forcible confinement. "I immediately panicked" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
He was working at Campbell's Soup that day. So was Bochenek. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s20 seconds ago
Michalski said the gravity didn't set in until the next day when he saw that Millard had been arrested for forcible confinement of #TimBosma

Michalski says he didn't know what Hagerman had.
by Adam Carter
4:23 PM

Michalski says he put the backpack with the drugs in the trunk of his car and parked across the street.
by Adam Carter 4:24 PM

Michalski says he saw info about Millard's arrest on TV. "I immediately panicked. That's when it started to set in."
by Adam Carter 4:25 PM

At that time, Michalski only knew Millard had been arrested for forcible confinement. Millard hadn't been charged with murder at that time.
by Adam Carter 4:26 PM

One other thing, regarding the backpack. AM testified that the last time he saw DM was May 7. That means if he was given the backpack by DM it was on or before May 7, and would be before DM realized he had any heat on him from LE.

I'm thinking something is weird about this timeline.

Does it say it was DM's backpack, or was it just that AM put the drugs in an Under Armor backpack that he owned or found around the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom