Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
The news -- on the tv in the lunch room -- also mentioned the missing person Tim #Bosma.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
May 11, Michalski heard on news that #Millard faced forcible confinement charges. "I immediately panicked. It started to sink in." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
"I realized what I had in my car and that it needed to go to Mark and that was it," Michalski says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
Worked at Campbell's Soup on Saturday. TV on in lunch room. News said Millard connected to #Bosma case. Michalski panicked.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17s17 seconds ago
Michalski said he immediately panicked and realized he needed to ditch the backpack #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s4 seconds ago
Hagerman texted him back after he got home from work. They decided to meet at Hagerman's house. They took his car to Oakville. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Millard says he's laying off his employees. All except Shane Schlatman. "Shutting down the maintenance division and renting hangar space."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s4 seconds ago
"True what are you doing with the business?" Michalski asks. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Millard says he's going to shut down the maintenance division and rent out hangar space. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7s7 seconds ago
Conversation dec 3 2012 millard tells Michalski he is laying off all employees and shutting down millard air. Wayne millard died nov 29th.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
Now seeing a report on Internet browsing history from a computer seized from Millard's basement. #Bosma

wow, I didn't realize clue in to the fact that the layoffs occurred ONLY 4 days after the death of WM. Pretty harsh...and surely not something someone does on a whim... I wonder if that short time span will come up in the WM trial.

One other thing, regarding the backpack. AM testified that the last time he saw DM was May 7. That means if he was given the backpack by DM it was on or before May 7, and would be before DM realized he had any heat on him from LE.

I'm thinking something is weird about this timeline.

uh? no. He was not given the backpack, he collected the drugs in the house and packed the backpack. After the call on the 10th.

Michalski says he "panicked about what he had in his car." "It needed to go to Mark, and that was it."
by Adam Carter 4:26 PM

Why was he panicking about drugs in a bag? Unless there was something else in that bag that he isn't being honest about...

Michalski says he thought he saw something about Bosma being missing on Facebook on the Friday.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Michalski says he then went to talk to Robert Bochenek.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

"I put them into a blue Under Armour backback and put them in my car and drove around the street," Michalski says about the drugs. Smich contacted him again, he said: "He wanted me to meet up with Hagerman, and he wanted whatever I had and Hagerman had brought to him the next day."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

​So I guess we now know how AM knew to get things to MS.

BBM - and it looks much less like MS was "set-up"......he ASKED for the items.....

not sure why people are finding AM's demeanor on the stand so terrible......I think it's normal not to remember some things (ie: what someone's demeanor was, especially if it was just normal) and he seems to be IMO answering questions without a super selective memory. Has testified to extremely incriminating things about DM especially, but also MS. MOO of course.

Is it just me or are MH and AM testimonies not completely jiving? Did MH not say they both learned of the DM and Tim Bosma association on the drive to drop off the backpack and tool box?

If MS knew TB had been murdered and DM had been arrested, why was he so panic stricken about drugs at Maple Gate? I would think drugs at DM's place would be the least of his worries.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
It was Hagerman's parents' Chrysler Intrepid. Hagerman drove. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 35s35 seconds ago
Michalski met up with Hagerman and took his car to Oakville to make the drop #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
Hagerman drove the two to #Oakville in his parents car. Arranged to meet #Smich at his house

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
Hagerman texted and they decided to meet at his house. Took Hagerman car (Intrepid) to Oakville. Eventually met at Hagerman's house.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
Hagerman texted and they decided to meet at his house. Took Hagerman car (Intrepid) to Oakville. Eventually met at Hagerman's house.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s10 seconds ago
Sorry, that was Michalski meeting at Hagerman house

Michalski says he thought he saw something about Bosma being missing on Facebook on the Friday.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Michalski says he then went to talk to Robert Bochenek.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

"I put them into a blue Under Armour backback and put them in my car and drove around the street," Michalski says about the drugs. Smich contacted him again, he said: "He wanted me to meet up with Hagerman, and he wanted whatever I had and Hagerman had brought to him the next day."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

​So I guess we now know how AM knew to get things to MS.

So, plenty of theory out the window. Now it appears DM told MS he was stashing the gun(s) with MH.!

If MS knew TB had been murdered and DM had been arrested, why was he so panic stricken about drugs at Maple Gate? I would think drugs at DM's place would be the least of his worries.

Not the drugs! The toolbox.

Michalski says he "panicked about what he had in his car." "It needed to go to Mark, and that was it."
by Adam Carter 4:26 PM

Why was he panicking about drugs in a bag? Unless there was something else in that bag that he isn't being honest about...

Because there was drugs in the bag!!! He likely assumed that LE were coming to search DM's house after he had been arrested.....

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Now seeing the text exchange btwn Hagerman and Michalski after the call from Smich. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
"Call me ASAP," Michalski wrote at 10:53 pm on Fri May 10. Hagerman doesn't reply until the next morning. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
In the texts Michalski says "we have a situation! I need to meet you at your park today." But says it didn't end up being the park. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Michalski says he found out Millard had given Hagerman a toolbox from Smich, when he called him. #Bosma

uh? no. He was not given the backpack, he collected the drugs in the house and packed the backpack. After the call on the 10th.

Yes, but my point being, did MH not testify that the backpack was "given" to AM by DM because DM wanted MS to get have it?

Michalski now recounting meeting Hagerman and driving to Oakville.
by Adam Carter 4:27 PM

Court now seeing the texts the jury has already seen between Michalski and Hagerman saying they need to meet up.
by Adam Carter
4:29 PM

In one of those texts, Michalski says "it's about the thing someone gave you." He says that he knew through Smich that Hagerman had a toolbox that Millard had given him.
by Adam Carter 4:32 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
Texts btwn Hagerman/Michalski, May 11. "The thing ended up being a tool box Dell had given to him." Need to get toolbox, backpack to Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Michalski then later says "meet me at the park leave now." But he insists they actually met at the house. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
When they meet up, Hagerman tells him Millard had given him a toolbox and that it looked sketchy when he gave it to him. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
Crown asks what Hagerman's demeanour was like. Michalski says he can't recall, they were both "uncomfortable." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
He was still in a panic after seeing the news at work, he says. #Bosma

Yes, but my point being, did MH not testify that the backpack was "given" to AM by DM because DM wanted MS to get have it?

Doesn't matter as that would be hearsay by MH. AM knows how they got in his possession. It could have been an assumption by MH based on how he got the toolbox.

MH was playing dumb about them not knowing what was in the backpack..especially when AM says he collected all the drugs and put it in the backpack..it's possible it was more than just weed...cocaine? Smich was already charged once with cocaine. It was obviously a little more than a bit of weed to be panicked about.

maybe they really didn't talk about it? we all assume they did......and maybe MH just assumed that DM gave the backpack to AM......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom