Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bosma-21.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...cific-model-truck-tim-bosma-was-selling-crown

A lot of people have been contacting me lately and asking how much longer the trial will run. I expect the Crown's case will finish in the next couple of weeks, though these things can be fluid and change. Then the defence has the option to call its own witnesses, though they aren't compelled to. The two accused have the option to testify, but again, they don't have to.
by Adam Carter 9:58 AM

Didn't AM testify that he took some Sailboat pics while in Toronto and sent them to DM. Guess he was scouting for him....

Have we ever heard what happened at the last court date concerning the charges against DM for his father's murder?

Have we ever heard what happened at the last court date concerning the charges against DM for his father's murder?

It is probably under publication ban until this trial is done. There hasn't been a single thing said about those charges in awhile on MSM.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Sept. 5, 2012. Millard: Let's reach Waterloo, pickup your girlfriend, move the BBQ into the barn..then scope 35 at night[\B]

I'm just getting caught up on other reporter's tweets. I only followed AC's yesterday. This made me absolutely sick to my stomach! My hubby went to get his plate sticker for his Dually 3500 diesel in June 2013 to find his ownership was missing out of the center console. He was also missing his GoPro camera he had taken to work and forgot it in his truck. That's all that was taken. We found that weird when there was much more valuable stuff.
In March 2013 we had 2 guys come to our house from Kitchener to buy an ATV winch from our Kijiji Ad. They apparently ran out of gas down the road. The one man walked back to our house then hubby drove man back to his truck with gas. Then TB was killed in May 2013. Through this trial I have thought back to that night and missing ownership many times but hit home with the above text. I'm sure the 2 men had nothing to do with DM but I'm questioning the missing ownership to our Ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214