Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably had her up to just show that they lived there for a week as already stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now more convinced than ever that Schlatman tipped off DM about AJ's Crimestoppers call. IMO the tip happened just before 6pm on May 9 when DM made two calls to the hangar. Prior to that, DM was preparing to run a "tiny mission" that night and CN was going to help him out. No big deal, nothing frantic. The plan was to pick up CN at 8:30. But after those calls things started to move a lot quicker and more frantically. At 7:35pm the red Dodge Ram arrived back in the hangar to pick up TB's truck, and at 8:21pm DM texted Scott Moose, "something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight." The sudden change of plans meant that DM was over an hour late picking up CN, and he hadn't even given her a heads up.

Showed he was fleeing his home, contemplating fleeing the Provence. Showed he recently disposed of his phone plan despite the fact that he had 4 phones. Good witness.

So who's Scott Moose? We ever going to find that out?

We know MS lied to Marlena's sister about why they were staying with her. Dungey tried to suggest it was because there actually was a wedding. But Elizabeth also said it was because they needed room for guests at the Smich homestead. I wonder who the lucky guest(s) were that got to stay in MS's room? :shame: MOO

"His room was "unkempt," Rizzo says. "A pig pen."
Pictures of a wooden dresser in Smich's room show its drawers open and its surface cluttered. There is: a half-eaten chocolate Easter bunny; an iPad; Mark Daniel Smich's health card; a document from Bank of Montreal; Zig-Zag rolling papers; at least $75 cash; Fisherman's Friend throat lozenges; batteries; several watches and a lighter."

[Day 1 of Bosma trial] Dellen Millard is rich and had no need to steal a truck. He also has no previous record.

We've come a long way. MOO

and I don't think DM's lawyer will be overly busy in the future!!!

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is carrying on several differnt chats may 7th. Flirty chats. Biz chats. This is very difficult for the Bosma family.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
May 7, 6 21pm"had a nice 5 hr nap & bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
At 6:21 p.m. May 7. Millard: had a nice 5 hr nap and bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
At 6:21 pm Millard phone texts "had a nice 5hr nap and bath. Refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
At 8:27pm Kinks says "Lol mission digestion." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Later there is a text from Kinks: Lol mission digestion

UUUGGGHHHH Hugs to the Bosma Family. Cannot imagine how they are holding up....do it for TB!!!! As for the twit that made this comment.....her time is coming, and it cannot come soon enough.

Things I learned today: DM was more than super cash strapped- looks like his mom helped him out to get the Distillery condo closed...but, then he makes a reference to LW2 that had to pay high interest rates for the mortgage he finally obtained. Kind of leaves me wondering if he just pocketed MB's money and put a mortgage on the Condo? I can see why MB moved quickly to get the properties in her name and get them sold- she was probably watching her own equity and perhaps retirement flash in front of her eyes- and that was before DM was charged with WM's death.
Second interesting point was DM's continued relationship with JS and the fact that he still had some type of ownership over her car. Now her presence at Maple Gate when WM was found dead makes a bit more sense- they were still a number.
And the third most interesting point is how DM's gun purchase is nicely documented in a series of text messages with MWJ. DM's lingo of "clean or dirty" and referring to ammo as "grains" etc etc. Sure sounds like DM knew what he was talking about. MWJ should really screen his customers better.MOO

Also- what's up with DM and his "baths"??? Wouldn't it be a bit more normal to hear of DM jumping in the shower? Bubble baths, murses- he's got interesting taste. MOO

Just keeps getting better!!! So, JS is driving DM's car- or perhaps a car from the Company??? Oh wait- maybe he's leasing it to her???

or was the car from yet another mission that we have not heard about yet!!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
At 11:02am Rabbit texts "why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? What's up? Why the hurry last night?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 48s48 seconds ago
11;40pm. Millard: "hypothetically, if this is the same one. I'm in a lot of jeapordy. What truck?" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s45 seconds ago
11:55 a.m. Lisa: Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
At 12:06pm Kinks: "hope your days going well." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s34 seconds ago
11:55am Lisa says "Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Jenn & Kinks are texting #Millard at about the same time

I hope all of these desperate women enjoy being in the spot light of this high profile murder case, I wonder if they have built up some self esteem in the past 3 yrs.

See, I still don't buy the whole swapping VIN idea. In Ontario every vehicle needs to have an emissions test every 2 years. During that test the VIN is recorded and photographed. So if they swap VINs, its going to lead back to Bosma within 2 years. For the swap to work they would need a third salvage truck with a Cummins Diesel.

DM doesn't seem to think long term....he just needed this truck to get to BAJA. JMO

I'm confused about the Isho and gun testimony. If he bought a gun off of Isho, why does DM say that he will bring the Walther? Was there already a gun in the picture from before Feb 14th, 2012?

I'm confused about the Isho and gun testimony. If he bought a gun off of Isho, why does DM say that he will bring the Walther? Was there already a gun in the picture from before Feb 14th, 2012?

I read it as, DM met and purchased the gun then was meeting MWJ/Isho after for a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste