Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not used just for pain.

I have a friend with terminal brain cancer. She has seizures and her seizure medication makes her almost comatose. She did some research and talked to her Oncologist who was "very" onboard with prescribing medicinal marijuana for her.

I can tell you that although they say the "high" is removed it is not entirely removed. It's a different type of high. It's more of a body "stone" than a head "high" is how it was described to me.

The other thing is that it is expensive! It's cheaper to buy it on the street than get a script. I was shocked at the cost.
You should tell your friend about CannTrust...https://canntrust.ca/canntrust-inc-...e-program-for-medical-cannabis-use-in-canada/
It might help with costs. HTH

Medical marijuana tends to be lower in THC than street marijuana, but it will still get you high. E.g., a medical product may be 18% THC and a street product, 25%.
Actually, medical marijuana can range from as low as 4% (Nebula II CBD) to as high as 24% (Sensi Star), and everything in between.

I think the fact that MB hasn't been in the courtroom guarantees that she is going to be a witness for the defence. Agreed?

It's absolutely rammed in front of the courtroom today. Definitely the most full it's been since day one.
by Adam Carter 9:35 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2h2 hours ago
Back in court today for the #Bosma trial where Mark Smich's girlfriend Marlena Meneses is expected to take the stand.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1h1 hour ago
Expecting it will be a busy one today at John Sopinka. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1h1 hour ago
The woman behind the man. What Marlena Meneses w reveal about Mark Smich. Why she is a crown key witness. @ChmlBillKelly #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1h1 hour ago
Big line building already outside the front/side doors of the courthouse. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1h1 hour ago
Huge crowd waiting to get into the courthouse this morning hoping to see Marlena Meneses testify at Tim #Bosma trial

CgkQ05YWIAA7e2M.jpg

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1h1 hour ago Hamilton, Ontario
Back in court today for the #TimBosma trial, where Mark Smich's girlfriend will testify. Follow along http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...rlfriend-marlena-meneses-to-testify-1.3546268 … #bosma #hamont

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58m58 minutes ago
Special constable working security at backdoor of courthouse just yelled at people running to get to #Bosma trial. Respect people!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 47m47 minutes ago
Won't be lots of room today. I expect even overflow room will be crowded. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45m45 minutes ago
Lots of media here today beyond the 8 journos who have been here daily - legal arguments and all. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 39m39 minutes ago
Enormous line up for #TimBosma biggest yet. @AM900CHML

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 36s37 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
It's absolutely rammed outside the courtroom today. Fullest it's been since day one. #timbosma #bosma #hamont

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
The judge has ordered reserved seats for the 8 journalists who have been here every day. Including me.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
Lineup outside courtroom 600 is insane--biggest one so far, looks like. Am told there's a whole other line outside the overflow room. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
IT.IS.A.ZOOOOOO at #TimBosma today! @AM900CHML

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 37s38 seconds ago
There's a huge crushing line to get in #Bosma murder trial today to hear Mark Smich's ex-girlfriend testify: http://natpo.st/1TkaeGn #court

I think the fact that MB hasn't been in the courtroom guarantees that she is going to be a witness for the defence. Agreed?
Perhaps...but she may simply be trying to avoid public scrutiny.

Medical marijuana tends to be lower in THC than street marijuana, but it will still get you high. E.g., a medical product may be 18% THC and a street product, 25%.

Jumping in here. Not that any of this discussion is relevant to the actual case.

I've been a script holder for 9months for my Crohn's, spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Medical marijuana is the same high as street marijuana. When you are approved for a prescription you have choices of different strains. You can order full THC up to 25% or full CBD or a mix of THC/CBD which is called Hybrid. The difference is, it's regulated and scientifically grown and you know what you're getting every time. It's not full of harmful chemicals or laced with anything.
THC the psychoactive component of marijuana and makes people feel “high”, CBD’s are the therapeutic component of marijuana which is not psychoactive.

Street marijuana is typically sold at $10/gram where through a licensed grower, can be as low as $4.80/gram and up from there. Again, depends on the product chosen. I say product as there are so many differnt types to choose from and price isn't based on THC levels.

The THC is not removed from the medical marijuana, I assure you its the same high if you order the full THC strain. Anyone that says it's not the same high, they are more then likely on the CBD strain or a hybrid mix.

Justice Andrew Goodman is now here, and we're underway. Just waiting on the jury.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

Closing up in 5 minutes.

The jury is now being brought in.
by Adam Carter 10:06 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics