Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With MM testifying tomorrow, I started thinking tonight, she is going to be telling the court everything that MS told her about that night. What are the chances he wasn't 100% truthful with her regarding his involvement? Perhaps he downplayed his role in the murder, thinking MM would not approve of his actions? I keep going back to that moment when DM and MS picked MM up the morning following the murder, and MS got out of the car, went over to her, and they seemed to linger. I will be curious to find out what he said while DM was out of ear shot.

According to Susan Clairmont it's been as early as 830. Something tells me you will need to be even earlier tomorrow and going forward.

Yeah but if PB is cut from the same cloth (he went on...) then PB was the puppeteer and KH was the puppet.

Re: MS, "He's an idiot, and he realizes to some degree, OMG, I have been sucked into the vortex of of this narcissistic psychopath and I'm in over my head and it's going to be chopped off."

Naw, I think MS thought, "I'm *advertiser censored**ed".

I feel like I've just made a trip to the Psychic Fair.
Hahaha- you are mega channeling now!! In the PB/KH, I think the professional opinion is that KH is a psychopath as well. Isn't that what PB's been crying about all these years- that they let the bigger of the psycho's go? I think PB/KH fed each other sexually- which leads me to wonder about CN's nickname "Kinks". Interesting handle. IMO, when MS was running around saying he f'd up, I think he was confessing to being involved in the murder of an innocent man and now with the big guy arrested, he knew it was only a matter of time they got him. Funny enough that just a week prior he was excited about running the mission- the fireworks- the whole tamale. Then when DM gets arrested, he turns into some babbling fool worried about his own little rear end. IMHO, he was there- I don't care how far under DM's spell he was- the fact is he was there and could have stopped it if he wanted to. Anyone who can be such a mindless follower participating in murders of innocent people are truly deserving of the punishment. The guy who follows is just as bad as the guy leading. MOO

are the accused in the courtroom for legal arguments?

Yes...they have the right to be present either in person or by video for any court proceedings regarding their case.

MOO

Hahaha- you are mega channeling now!! In the PB/KH, I think the professional opinion is that KH is a psychopath as well. Isn't that what PB's been crying about all these years- that they let the bigger of the psycho's go? I think PB/KH fed each other sexually- which leads me to wonder about CN's nickname "Kinks". Interesting handle. IMO, when MS was running around saying he f'd up, I think he was confessing to being involved in the murder of an innocent man and now with the big guy arrested, he knew it was only a matter of time they got him. Funny enough that just a week prior he was excited about running the mission- the fireworks- the whole tamale. Then when DM gets arrested, he turns into some babbling fool worried about his own little rear end. IMHO, he was there- I don't care how far under DM's spell he was- the fact is he was there and could have stopped it if he wanted to. Anyone who can be such a mindless follower participating in murders of innocent people are truly deserving of the punishment. The guy who follows is just as bad as the guy leading. MOO

I won't lie. For some reason I have a vague bit of empathy for skinny ol' MS. I think he was playing at gangsters, and thought he was finally going to get his street cred. I think DM manipulated him expertly. But that wouldn't have been possible if MS wasn't open to it.

But (one more but), I get the sense MS was in denial about his gangster temperament when got real. I think his illnesses, and his nervousness the night in the Bosmas' driveway, are signs he really could not cope.

In short, I think he's suffering--as he should. He realized he was a doofus. Maybe he even knows now that he was a little boy playing a game he wasn't remotely able to handle. But I can feel a little bit of empathy for the guy yet still agree he needs to pay the price.

DM, however, I'm sure is doing just fine, and has found himself some folks inside to charm and manipulate. We know he's eating up the trial attention. Remember his evil grin at Sharlene on day one. I think we can all agree that remorse is not on the table, except maybe remorse about missing Baja.

The Ghozted video means something to me here. It shows MS was into/fantasizing about this kind of thing. How can the psychobabblist say MS is a completely different person/just a puppet? He's judging him by his presentation (and the evidence) in court only, IMO.

This crime required two people because of the two vehicles involved. However MS was in to the entire plan, looking forward to fireside furniture and sizzling sausages. TD may try to paint MS as being under the spell of a psychopath, but MS said he was hungry for missions. MS encouraged DM. There is something wrong with MS too.

I agree with the DM is a narcissist part - but ABro "diagnosed" him a year or two ago ;)

Sorry, off topic, but I am wondering how the law will deal with commercial drivers who have a condition for which they have been prescribed medical marijuana... will they be allowed to drive their transport trucks and other heavy equipment on public roadways while being medicated, as long as it is for 'medicinal purposes'? I'm not sure the transportation regulations have kept up with medicine. Just curious.

I don't have an answer for you but I can tell you the transport companies do drug testing on their employees IMO.

With MM testifying tomorrow, I started thinking tonight, she is going to be telling the court everything that MS told her about that night. What are the chances he wasn't 100% truthful with her regarding his involvement? Perhaps he downplayed his role in the murder, thinking MM would not approve of his actions? I keep going back to that moment when DM and MS picked MM up the morning following the murder, and MS got out of the car, went over to her, and they seemed to linger. I will be curious to find out what he said while DM was out of ear shot.

I assume the crown has vetted her and will just ask for facts. Maybe even just timeline facts for corroboration of other testimonies.IMO

The Ghozted video means something to me here. It shows MS was into/fantasizing about this kind of thing. How can the psychobabblist say MS is a completely different person/just a puppet? He's judging him by his presentation (and the evidence) in court only, IMO.

This crime required two people because of the two vehicles involved. However MS was in to the entire plan, looking forward to fireside furniture and sizzling sausages. TD may try to paint MS as being under the spell of a psychopath, but MS said he was hungry for missions. MS encouraged DM. There is something wrong with MS too.

I agree with the DM is a narcissist part - but ABro "diagnosed" him a year or two ago ;)

I think I'm probably splitting hairs, because as far as I know there's not really anyone left who's willing to give MS any real pass on his behavior, manipulated or not. I just think on some level he was "fronting" about being a gangster. But as Vonnegut said, we become what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. MS fronted past the point of no return.

I won't lie. For some reason I have a vague bit of empathy for skinny ol' MS. I think he was playing at gangsters, and thought he was finally going to get his street cred. I think DM manipulated him expertly. But that wouldn't have been possible if MS wasn't open to it.

But (one more but), I get the sense MS was in denial about his gangster temperament when got real. I think his illnesses, and his nervousness the night in the Bosmas' driveway, are signs he really could not cope.

In short, I think he's suffering--as he should. He realized he was a doofus. Maybe he even knows now that he was a little boy playing a game he wasn't remotely able to handle. But I can feel a little bit of empathy for the guy yet still agree he needs to pay the price.

DM, however, I'm sure is doing just fine, and has found himself some folks inside to charm and manipulate. We know he's eating up the trial attention. Remember his evil grin at Sharlene on day one. I think we can all agree that remorse is not on the table, except maybe remorse about missing Baja.

IMO It's okay to have sympathy for the poor boy ending up where he is, but I wouldn't rush too far ahead with the pity or implying he was only game playing. We don't really know at this point, but he might have very well committed other murders.If so, this wasn't "over his head."

AB said, "Mark Smich and his girlfriend, whose name cannot be printed due to a publication ban, were living in the basement of Wayne MIllard’s Etobicoke home for several weeks (at least) before he was allegedly murdered. They were not in a separate apartment, but right in the same house." http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/tag/wayne-millard

Rather coincidental he was living there and yet when they arrived home to find WM deceased, MS wasn't there.

I believe people are a product of what they focus on and seeing him in that gory bloody rap music video convinced me that was a truer form of what MS was involved in. Already desensitized. Unless he's a sociopath too, something dreadfully abusive must have happened to him to make him that way. IMO

I think I'm probably splitting hairs, because as far as I know there's not really anyone left who's willing to give MS any real pass on his behavior, manipulated or not. I just think on some level he was "fronting" about being a gangster. But as Vonnegut said, we become what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. MS fronted past the point of no return.

MS was "Juice", the heavy drinker, heavy dope user, unemployed, without a licence, imagining that he was an as-yet-undiscovered gangsta rap star Say-10.

DM fed that last fantasy because he promised everybody everything...but it was MS's own chosen persona he was reinforcing.

I think there was a synergy between the two.

Does anyone have a link to Exhibit # 146, the recent string of text message we've heard over the last two days? Looking for something other than a YouTube link. Thanks in advance . [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referencing the OP which stated that MB was there when the trailer arrived on May 9th.

If you read my post, it says that my interpretation of the texts is that she discovered it on the 10th, that it's an assumption she was there on the 9th.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/04/20/m...-an-all-night-mission-on-day-bosma-was-killed

On May 10, the day of Millard’s arrest, his mother sent a text asking: “Why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? Whats up ? Why the hurry last night?”

How could MB have known of "the hurry" if she wasn't at home? It was said sometime there was light on inside MB's home. So maybe MB and DM spoke with each other briefly but DM said perhaps "Better you don't know" / "Don't ask me!* like he said to friends also.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/04/20/m...-an-all-night-mission-on-day-bosma-was-killed

How could MB have known of "the hurry" if she wasn't at home? It was said sometime there was light on inside MB's home. So maybe MB and DM spoke with each other briefly but DM said perhaps "Better you don't know" / "Don't ask me!* like he said to friends also.

I see what both of you mean, and what you point out "could" have happened, but if it hasn't been stated she was home, then it can't be fact. (Why does this matter anyhow?) Here's an example of another possible scenario, With reference to the Winnie the Poo...I'm not sure what that meant but thinking maybe a nosey neighbour saw the trailer pull in, saw DM in a hurry to park and leave, called her the next day --possibly because he was more in the know than she was. A light on means nothing. Many people leave lights on when they go away. So she returns home and sees the trailer for herself. Thus the, "why is it here" question. IMO

KH is not psychopathic. She's been scored on the PCL-R twice by two different professionals ten years apart and she scored a 5 both times - normal. PH scored a 35. There are other much better explanations for her criminal behaviour.

Some people are genuinely drawn to a criminal life, even with other options. For power, for hedonism, for payback, whatever. There's a former Olympic athlete from my city that was dragged out of a ditch in Quebec a few days ago, shot in a biker assassination attempt. Guy could have been so much more and instead has just lived a **** life rising through the ranks of biker clubs for the last 20 years. MS was manipulated and followed a cunning pied piper, but it seems to me there was a desire to go full throttle that came from inside him as well. I think the difference for me is that MS can probably be rehabilitated. DM not do much.

Why is the word t h u g always starred out like its naughty? It's kind of not! :)

rsbm I have a friend who refers to fireworks often in the context of controversy or conflict. i.e. He says, "If my brother says that to my sister, watch out, there'll be fireworks."

All MOO.

Fireworks is used as an idiom for an exciting event in general. That's likely the case here.

For those questioning a certain starred out word, the answer is ... WS is based in the US, where that particular term can be interpreted as racist. Although it does not seem to have the same connotation in Canada, we do go by WS rules, so please don't spell it out in another fashion to circumvent WS filters.

Maybe she spoke with him on the phone. Maybe he dropped by her BF's house to get the keys from her.

If she was home, why didn't she realize there was a big honking trailer in her driveway? She doesn't send messages about that until the next day.

Does it seem likely to you she wouldn't have realized it was there? And if she were home drinking wine and watching TV, not bothered to go look at the driveway, would she ask her son why he was in a hurry? She'd be more likely to say, "Sorry I couldn't tear myself away from Downton Abbey but it was the season finale."

As Claroon says, a light means nothing. Maybe it was turned it on when the trailer droppers went to grab a snack from the fridge.

People here have been complaining about how assumptions become fact and blaming the MSM. This is a pretty good example that it's not always the MSM to blame. The article you linked does not actually say MB was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice