Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I don't think we do know she was there and saw DM when the trailer was delivered. This is just an assumption a lot of people have made. Yes, she asks her son why he was in such a hurry but she could have been referring to a rushed phone conversation. My interpretation is she discovers the trailer Friday morning and then texts him the Pooh message.

A lot of WSers have been ragging (unfairly I think) on the media of late so I wanted to take this opportunity to point out how misinformation happens. I don't believe the media has reported she was at home.

That said, I have no idea if MB was home. I'm just presenting an interpretation that I think better fits the evidence so far.

The texts show that she knew about the trailer before TB's truck was discovered on the 12th. Again, according to reports, it was a reporter snooping around that advised a neighbor to call LE.

Trailer parked in the driveway late at night, not a normal occurrence according to text from MB - May 9th
DM arrested the next day at around 7:30 pm - May 10
MB and CN pick up Pedo from AM - May 11

"Weick said he and the other officer were responding to a call on May 12, 2013 from Frank Cianfarani, who testified Tuesday he noticed a large trailer parked at the home of his neighbour, Burns, in the early morning hours of May 9."

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/02/09/neighbours-see-trailer-at-house-of-accuseds-mother-days-after-bosma-disappeared/

MOO

The texts show that she knew about the trailer before TB's truck was discovered on the 12th. Again, according to reports, it was a reporter snooping around that advised a neighbor to call LE.

Trailer parked in the driveway late at night, not a normal occurrence according to text from MB - May 9th
DM arrested the next day at around 7:30 pm - May 10
MB and CN pick up Pedo from AM - May 11

"Weick said he and the other officer were responding to a call on May 12, 2013 from Frank Cianfarani, who testified Tuesday he noticed a large trailer parked at the home of his neighbour, Burns, in the early morning hours of May 9."

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/02/09/neighbours-see-trailer-at-house-of-accuseds-mother-days-after-bosma-disappeared/

MOO

I was referencing the OP which stated that MB was there when the trailer arrived on May 9th.

If you read my post, it says that my interpretation of the texts is that she discovered it on the 10th, that it's an assumption she was there on the 9th.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
Marlena Meneses, the first of the Crown's 2 star witnesses, will take the stand tomorrow at the Tim #Bosma murder trial.

Your post made me wonder if the white spray paint was actually intended for the interior of the incinerator rather than TB's truck as a possible way to cover up the evidence? I have no idea if that's even possible or what type of surface is on the interior of the incinerator, IMO. Could it be painted?

All MOO.

I think maybe the white paint was to touch-up the inside of the trailer. The Ram pick up is long and wide, I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer got gouged up or scratched when TB's truck was winched in. Since the pick-up was going to be painted anyway, they could buff out and coverup the damage to the truck at that time. The only cars that I have personally seen inside a trailer like that are race cars, like dirt track race cars, not huge pick-ups. JMO

Thinking about how we haven't heard a thing about whether the Wayne Millard murder trial is going forward...

I'm thinking it must be a go. There wouldn't be any need for a publication ban if the judge had tossed it out, surely.

SC says the Crown has 3 witnesses left:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23m23 minutes ago
Three. Meneses, a police officer and Christina Noudga. #Bosma

I suspect the LE will be Det. Const. Mark Wilson who searched CN's home. He was on the stand and testified to finding the DVR at CN's, but not the letters...I think he will be back to cover the discovery of the letters.

No MB for the Crown - wonder if she will be up for the defence?

And regarding the "fireworks" messages from Smich, do you think he was referring to shooting a gun? Or do you think he was just mixed up about when the May long weekend was?

rsbm I have a friend who refers to fireworks often in the context of controversy or conflict. i.e. He says, "If my brother says that to my sister, watch out, there'll be fireworks."

All MOO.

SC says the Crown has 3 witnesses left:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23m23 minutes ago
Three. Meneses, a police officer and Christina Noudga. #Bosma

I suspect the LE will be Det. Const. Mark Wilson who searched CN's home. He was on the stand and testified to finding the DVR at CN's, but not the letters...I think he will be back to cover the discovery of the letters.

No MB for the Crown - wonder if she will be up for the defence?
What could MB possibly offer the crown? That her sweet boy is not like this!? surely.

What could MB possibly offer the crown? That her sweet boy is not like this!? surely.
Sorry Snooper not correct to be quoting on your post here. i just meant to hope on an old comment by a poster about MB and finally hearing an honest testimony. sorry i jumped on to this one!

Sorry Snooper not correct to be quoting on your post here. i just meant to hope on an old comment by a poster about MB and finally hearing an honest testimony. sorry i jumped on to this one!

Well it looks like there will be no MB unless the defence presents a case. She hasn't been in the courtroom. MS's sister and mom have been.

Let's hope that not only did she know, but also knows of the plan, blunder, and who the shooter was. Although IMO, the shooter is no longer important. DM and MS were planning to murder before the 6th.

The texts and emails we've seen over the last couple of days indicate DM was planning an all nighter if the mission was successful, indicating planned post mission activity, or as Melon (DM) called phase 3, mission digestion. That along with the mission items, gloves, tape, change of clothes, and a working big generator, is very telling of premeditation for Melon.

MS is tougher read for lack of crime scene evidence, and post murder activity. We are only now hearing through these texts that he was willing participant of the mission. Although their messages are cryptic or could have several meanings, it is sure looking like the crown is also close to proving premeditation for MS. MM may be that final missing MS piece.

MOO

Agree. Not long ago, I, and others here, thought there was a possibility that MS was not a willing participant in the truck mission. For me, there were a few reasons but mostly because there was a of a lack of evidence saying that he was willing. When I heard AM testifying that DM and MS were the key players in the missions, I started to think differently. The text evidence yesterday made it very clear to me that MS most certainly was a willing participant.

I think that when MS said he *advertiser censored***d up , he was referring to the fact that he had shot TB by mistake in the truck instead of outside of the truck. That would have tacked on quite a few hours to the mission and caused DM to change gears. I'm not saying that they did not intend to kill TB, just that it didn't go exactly as planned. MOO

Well it looks like there will be no MB unless the defence presents a case. She hasn't been in the courtroom. MS's sister and mom have been.

Which leads me to believe that DM will be mounting a defense and MS will not. RP seems to have floated a lot of innuendo in his cross examinations but has not tied up these loose ends either to establish any reasonable doubt or any defense that his client did not kill TB in a confined situation or in a premeditated fashion. It appears that MS's defense will get the opportunity to go last so perhaps his attorney will have a chance to weigh the pros and cons of putting up his client and any other witnesses to dispute what DM's defense team may infer.

They also have to weigh the pros and cons of having the last word. Because with the way things are looking right now, it appears that MS's defense team would get the final word if they do not put up a defense. DM's defense would likely have to close before them even if they do not put up a defense. So by putting up a defense, DM's defense team is not necessarily giving up the opportunity for the last closing statement to the jury.

MOO

Regarding the cans of white paint. I wonder if it was used to cover up evidence on a bobcat. I believe they were all white. They could have been used to move the incinerator around at the farm (in and out of barn), assisting loading incinerator and such.

Which leads me to believe that DM will be mounting a defense and MS will not. RP seems to have floated a lot of innuendo in his cross examinations but has not tied up these loose ends either to establish any reasonable doubt or any defense that his client did not kill TB in a confined situation or in a premeditated fashion. It appears that MS's defense will get the opportunity to go last so perhaps his attorney will have a chance to weigh the pros and cons of putting up his client and any other witnesses to dispute what DM's defense team may infer.

They also have to weigh the pros and cons of having the last word. Because with the way things are looking right now, it appears that MS's defense team would get the final word if they do not put up a defense. DM's defense would likely have to close before them even if they do not put up a defense. So by putting up a defense, DM's defense team is not necessarily giving up the opportunity for the last closing statement to the jury.

MOO

The innuendo I'm thinking of is "it was all in the open?", and the bit about MS liking/wanting a maroon Cadillac. Seems a precarious foundation on which to lay your defence ;)

So if no more evidence is presented about the hose, is it just left to the jury's imagination what it was for? Or maybe CN will be asked about it? It seems strange to leave it as a dangling piece of evidence.

Agree. Not long ago, I, and others here, thought there was a possibility that MS was not a willing participant in the truck mission. For me, there were a few reasons but mostly because there was a of a lack of evidence saying that he was willing. When I heard AM testifying that DM and MS were the key players in the missions, I started to think differently. The text evidence yesterday made it very clear to me that MS most certainly was a willing participant.

I think that when MS said he *advertiser censored***d up , he was referring to the fact that he had shot TB by mistake in the truck instead of outside of the truck. That would have tacked on quite a few hours to the mission and caused DM to change gears. I'm not saying that they did not intend to kill TB, just that it didn't go exactly as planned. MOO
I agree. I truly believe this was a planned theft and murder. Im just leaning towards that killing TB inside the truck was not the original plan. (I am not saying by any means that Tim's actions caused him to be shot inside the truck) Could explain why they stopped at Bobcat maybe to talk and change the plan. Were they originally planning on incinerating TB at the farm and that's why the incinerator was already there. And then they decide at the Bobcat location they would go and get the incinerator and bring it to the hanger instead, so they could start doing damage control on the truck? I can see these guys being as stupid to think they could "run a mission" and walk up to Tims house, leave with him and his truck to never return and nobody ever suspect it was them. They wouldn't have the issue with cleaning the truck. Just paint it red, change the VIN and they'd be fine. I can so see them being this stupid. MOO.

These last few days of testimony has been tough to swallow and I'm sure its going to be even harder in the next few days. My thoughts are with the Bosma family and all you here at WS who are here for justice for Tim. I have faith that justice will be served.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A lot of WSers have been ragging (unfairly I think) on the media of late

<rsbm>

Things went from an ire over certain mis-tweets to questioning the credibility of the reporters, yeah. I think generally people here seem to like SC a lot because she is very quick and clear with the facts, and just the facts. MH and AC are similar. There has been a bit of hate for CB and AP I think more because they have offered opinion, CB by colourful terminology and AP because she jumped the gun a couple of times.

I can't imagine the pressure of having your Every. Single. Word. analysed and re-analysed. (How mysogynistic of you to use the term "ragging". Are you putting down every woman of childbearing years as emotional and ...lol.)

I love you all. I just wanted you to know that. I appreciate the diversity of voices and viewpoints. I love how responsive all of the journalists have been. Thank you all for taking on the task of letting us know what's going on, when the bar is set at perfection.

My daughter says "juicing" = steroids. Idk. Jmo

It's one possible slang interpretation, yes, but as I mentioned when I brought it up earlier, steroids aren't a recreational drug, and it's pretty clear that MS of all people was not hitting the gym.

Or let me put it another way: he looked like a bag of bones in those oversized clothes, so if he was doing steroids they weren't working. JMO

Both perps picked up TB, both were at the farm, at the hangar, TB is dead, dead, dead as proven. They were both involved in that. They are both equally guilty, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader