Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A message from what appears to be Smich: "Yo, it has to be surgery I think, It just came out again. My arm is f--ked."
by Adam Carter 11:05 AM

There are texts that appear to be between Millard and Smich talking about finding a doctor.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Apr 27, 2013, msg "headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week." then to "Shaner," "Where's the big generator?" #Bosma

So, will this finally stop the defence from putting in the juries mind about the "bbq" being a party??

Two separate texts. Is it beyond a reasonable doubt? Don't think so.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Lisa asks how that's progressing. DM responds; "put about 5 full days into it over last yr" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
May 5, 2013, to realtor Lisa, "working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel." says he put about 5 full days into it, over 12 mos

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
May 5 2013 Smich messages Millard "to it has to be surgery I think, it just came out again" then "my arm is ****ed" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
A call with Juice at 8:40pm.
Then texts from YYM: "yo it has to be surgery I think, it just came out again...my arm is ****ed" #Bosma

Millard phone texts about seeing a doctor, getting an MRI referral etc

From YYM: "step 1 I am laying the **** down. Step 2 Marlena massage me." #Bosma

YYM texts asking about how to get a family doctor. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Yes You May (appears to be #Smich) has issues with arm on May 5. #Millard tells him to get an MRI. #Smich says Marlena can massage him

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Series of texts with Smich complaining about a bad shoulder. Millard gives him step-by-step instructions on how to get a doctor.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Millard's texts suggest he's a know-it-all constantly dishing out life advice to his friends over his iPhone #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Smich doesn't know how to get a doctor. Thinks he needs surgery on his arm. #Millard advises he meet with 3 & pick the easiest to talk to.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
There is a text exchange w Jenn. Millard is saying you hardly ever text me, she says he's third on her list and she's not hugely social

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says "you're one of first people i told about getting the job in Bermuda...I still haven't even told my sister." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Millard is simultaneously having chats with Christina, Lisa and Jenn...having a tiff with Jenn.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
The argument with Jenn continues. He says he's genuinely happy for her. "Grr I'm so incredibly upset," she texts to him. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
(There's a brief exchange with Kinks in the middle of this) #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Lots of comms with person named "Jenn" she's mad because #Millard complains she doesn't text enough. Seems like another girlfriend

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Texts from a contact named Jenn to milled suggest he was in the doghouse "grrr I'm so incredibly upset" she says on May 5 2013 #Bosma

There are also messages from a "Jenn" complaining about communication between her and Millard.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

"Jenn" and Millard go back and forth in a small argument, and then at one point Millard texts: "send me a pic of your frustration?"
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

The two are arguing over how much they text each other, and finding the time to hang out.
by Adam Carter 11:12 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Stop getting mad at me for being myself!!!! I'm not ignoring you!"

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 56s56 seconds ago
"Jenn" and Millard go back and forth in a small argument, and then at one point Millard texts "send me a pic of your frustration?" #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
May 5th- dm is arguing w a woman named jenn. She feels ignored. Very child like argument. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Jenn says she is "mad."
Millard phone: " :) send me@a@pic of your frustration?"
After some more texts she sends a pic. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 47s47 seconds ago
Millard asks her "send me a pic of your frustration?" She does "this is me being frustrated at you" she says #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
"this is me being frustrated at you," she writes. Pic is a darkly lit selfie of a woman. #Bosma

I think Rabbit may be MB.....but it's really not clear....but talks about financing of his mom's house and then the "rabbit being constipated"....my interpretation of this is that he isn't able to get the money from "the rabbit" that he thought....complete speculation on my part....hopefully it gets cleared up

Yes you are right. I wasn't at the point of reading this that made it look more like MB than SS when I wrote that.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s59 seconds ago
#Millard: : ":) send me a pic of your frustration?" Apparently he is never available for lunch or breakfast. Now seeing photo of "Jenn"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 47s47 seconds ago
Jenn is not millards gf. Nougda. (Kinks) is. Now seeing image of jenn. Millard smiles. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
Seeing selfie of Jenn "being frustrated" with Millard. She doesn't get to see him enough, she says.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 15s15 seconds ago
Now kinks is contacting DM. She says the best place to be is in your bed. Now jenn is back. Asking him to go to yoga. Breakfast. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
#Millard says it looks like Jenn has a headache. At about the same time Kinks is texting, "That's the best place to be, your bed."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
Just after that Kinks says to Millard: "That's the best place to be, your bed." Meanwhile he's making plans for breakfast with Jenn May 6.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
Kinks texts Millard "that's the best place to be, your bed." She later asks how bed is. He says he's getting into a bath. "Mmmm" kinks says

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s12 seconds ago
#Millard makes breakfast date with Jenn and tells Kinks he's getting into the bath

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 14s15 seconds ago
Millard has at least 3 women on the go. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Simultaneously Millard phone is arranging a breakfast plan with Jenn for that week. #Bosma

Around the same time of this argument with "Jenn," Millard's girlfriend is texting his phone as well, saying "the best place to be is your bed."
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

Now taking the morning recess. Back in 20.
by Adam Carter 11:16 AM

Jenn is ex-fiance for anyone that wasn't sure.
ADD: Although, I hope I can say that since that has not been told to the jury......I assume that it will be at some point......
I'll add that it is "JMO" to be fair.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s10 seconds ago
Now we've got flirty messages from Christina overlapping with date plans with Jenn. (She suggested yoga, but Millard said he's too sore.)

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7s7 seconds ago
Millard's texts also suggest he's a cad, as he texts multiple women with whom he's romantically linked at the same time #Bosma

* woo hoo CB for the commentary today!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s18 seconds ago
Court break. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s30 seconds ago
Break now. #Bosma

What is making me more convinced that DM and MS planned to do much more than steal a truck is the fact their first "mission day" for a truck was with IT in the middle of the day. They always seemed to steal everything else under the cover of darkness. So why now if this "mission" in the middle of the day? Because that was the only time IT was available I assume. Why fit the owner's schedule if you really just want the truck and nothing to do with them?

Also, there is way too much "prep" being talked about if all they wanted to do was steal a truck. That doesn't take days of prep.

MOO.

I agree except that didn't we see texts to AM about a BBQ and how many people to invite?

Which day did he text AM about the party. I thought it was before the mission prep messages? DM was picking up some stuff for the party on his way home. Didn't sound like the same party. MOO

Kind of weird how Smich seems to almost be making excuses to postpone things. First feeling sick, now f__ing his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics