Bosma Murder Trial 04.25.16 - Day 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Wynette.......MM was living in the 60's....

Or she wants you to believe that she was. I would rather sleuth out the truth than put effort into why she may be misleading the trial. I find it disturbing that this star witness is not being challenged here on what we heard her do 180's on today. I believe MS is just as guilty as DM, and this is not going well.

I hope folks here are right about their feelings, intuitions and speculations, and the jurors will be deciding that way, because anything this witness is claiming is quickly becoming highly suspect IMO.

MOO

ETA - and now that darn song is stuck in my head.....thanks Snooper!

I've got Hillary Clinton stuck in my head, and that's worse! :)

[video=youtube;h_fZfX0fOIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZfX0fOIA[/video]

ETA - and now that darn song is stuck in my head.....thanks Snooper!

Yikes! Her living situation with her folks must have been pretty bad if her self esteem was low enough to think that all she deserved out of a boyfriend was an unemployed, drug dealing, thieving and alleged murderer. There is something very sad about this. She sounded excited about the prospect of a pregnancy (unless I read that wrong) and in other statements confirms that she was getting very drunk and couldn't wait to get her hands on weed. This would have overlapped with her potential pregnancy. Even my 10 year old daughter would have better sense than this.

She did say she still lives by that code. Stand by your man.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Up until 2015, she lived by that code. She agrees. "Even today," Sachak says. She agrees. #Bosma

I think that MM heard from Smich that DM was arrested. I think she said she saw it on the news to make it look like she confronted him..but I think someone contacted Smich and told him DM was arrested. I still think it was Smich that pulled the trigger and he was wanting the gun so he could get rid of the evidence. I also think MM knew that he wanted the gun..and told her about it. The gun was a surprise to all of us on WS until the opening crown statement. I think MM is still worried she might get charged like CN did. So far MM is lying about a lot of things and I can't figure out why? I also think that the gun wouldn't be buried too far from Smich's...she testified that he didn't have a car or a licence. ALL MY OPINION.

Court now back in session, and the jury is being recalled.
by Adam Carter 2:14 PM

Sachak now continuing, asking about Smich playing video games like Halo Wars.
by Adam Carter 2:16 PM

She agrees that she'd get fed up with Smich playing those games with Millard and others for hours online. He also played Call of Duty: Black Ops.
by Adam Carter 2:17 PM

"He would ask you to play with him, but he'd get angry because you didn't know how to use the controls properly," Sachak says. Meneses says yes.
by Adam Carter 2:18 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Back from lunch. Sachak back up to continue his cross of Meneses. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Bosma court back after lunch. #Millard lawyer still cross examining Meneses

Sachak asking Meneses about Smich's gaming. "He'd play for hours on end," he says--Halo Wars. She agrees. It annoyed her. #Bosma

Says #Smich would play Halo video game for hrs on end & Meneses would get bored

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Jury back for #TimBosma Marlena Meneses back on stand. Talking about hrs spend playing Halo video game. @AM900CHML

Smich played them with Millard and other friends. Also Black Ops. #Bosma

"The point I want to make is he'd play a lot of violent video games," Sachak says, and Meneses agrees.
by Adam Carter 2:18 PM

Sachak says there was a court order that Smich and his friend Arthur weren't supposed to hang out because of a court order.
by Adam Carter 2:20 PM

"This kid's really stupid. He's not supposed to hang out with Mark," one of her statement's to police reads.
by Adam Carter 2:21 PM

Is that your feeling, because that is not what the testimony is indicating? She has been caught in outright lies.

Gun on the news?
Reason for staying at her sisters?
Never seen the Eliminator?
She found out about Bosma's death from the news?
She cared for him after his arrest, and not as she indicated Thursday.

We all want the truth for the Bosma family, and like MM said, this is not about her. Other than her credibility.

MOO

I don't catch your drift... my opinion agrees with your argument. Her "truth" at the time was tainted by her youth and love for this guy. There are obvious holes in her story. If I were a juror, that would not go unnoticed and I would tend to doubt her statement that MS had nothing to do with the shooting. I think we are on the same page Inspector_North, but I'm not exactly sure lol

#Smich also played Black Ops which Sachak describes as very realistic

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Brampton, Ontario
Back in court. Millard's lawyer, Nadir Sachak (right) continues to cross examine Mark Smich's girlfriend #Bosma

Cg6F0zoW0AAE7aj.jpg

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
And war games, Sachak suggested. He'd ask Meneses to play but would get mad she couldn't use the controllers. #Bosma

#Smich would ask Meneses to play then get angry she didn't use controller well

"It's not like he'd sit there and play scrabble or monopoly," Sachak said. His point is he liked video games. Incl. violent ones. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"He played a lot of violent video games." Right. Not monopoly or snakes & ladders, Meneses agrees

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s57 seconds ago
Sachak suggests she knew Smich and his friend Arthur were not supposed to hang out, in accordance with a court order. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s39 seconds ago
Sachak now asking about Arthur, "Mark's B****." There was a court order that they should stay apart, Meneses knew

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s56 seconds ago
In her statement she commented that Arthur was "stupid." Sachak suggests she was saying he was stupid for hanging out w Mark. She agrees.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 35s35 seconds ago
Meneses told police Arthur was stupid for hanging out with #Smich despite the court order.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
She and Smich would try to push him away so as not to break the rules of the order, he suggests. She agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
"This kid's really stupid. He's not supposed to hang out with Mark," she said in statement.

Sachak asking about Smich calling up Michalski to deliver the weed from Dell's. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses told police Arthur was the one who picked up the "weed" after #Millard friends dumped it in Oakville stairwell

Sachak suggests Smich got Arthur to then go get it for him. She agrees (told police so back in her statement). #Bosma

Sachak says Mark was contacting Arthur, in contradiction of the order, to get the weed to him. #Bosma

"So when we're talking about who's being stupid it's not just Arthur, it's Mark," Sachak says. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"When we talk about who is being stupid, it's not Arthur, it's Mark," Meneses agrees #Smich contacted Arthur about picking up weed.

Sachak says that once Millard was arressted on May 10, Smich was making phone calls about trying to get the weed from Millard's home. In a statement, Meneses says she believes it was Arthur who picked it up.
by Adam Carter 2:24 PM

Sachak now asking about Brendan Daly, Smich's friend who has already testified.
by Adam Carter 2:26 PM

Sachak says after Millard was arrested, Smich would sometimes use Daly's phone.
by Adam Carter 2:27 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Sachak now asking about Brendan Daly. She agrees he was Mark's "other" best friend. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
Meneses says Brendan Daly was #Smich other best friend.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
Daly lived nearby, they'd hang out almost everyday. She knew this because she lived with Mark. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
Sachak describing what a best friend is. "You tell them your most inner thoughts," he says. She agrees. That was Smich and Daly. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Meneses keeps yawning. Sachak says he puts lots of people to sleep. Meneses says, "it's just been a long week."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
After Millard's arrest, she agrees Smich would use Daly's phone. #Bosma

Sounds like Arthur's attraction to Smich is similar to Smich's attraction to DM. MOO

I don't catch your drift... my opinion agrees with your argument. Her "truth" at the time was tainted by her youth and love for this guy. There are obvious holes in her story. If I were a juror, that would not go unnoticed and I would tend to doubt her statement that MS had nothing to do with the shooting. I think we are on the same page Inspector_North, but I'm not exactly sure lol

I agree, her mis truths are hurting MS. It's obvious she was covering for him. Young, naive and in love. But it doesn't make her uncredible to me, I tend to believe she was covering for him, playing down his involvement. It doesn't hurt the crowns case, it hurts MS.

Sachak now asking about Smich's Facebook profile. He says there was a "big red Cadillac emblem" on it.
by Adam Carter 2:29 PM

"Smich loved that Cadillac," Sachak says. Meneses says yes. Smich sometimes brought up the Caddy in his rap lyrics.
by Adam Carter 2:29 PM

Smich wanted Marlena to get her licence, she says. He didn't have one. There were discussions of Millard giving it to him and putting it in her name.
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
after #Millard arrest #Smich would use Daly's phone

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s34 seconds ago
Sachak asks if she's seen Smich's Facebook photo. Yes she has. It had a big Cadillac emblem. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 28s29 seconds ago
You've seen #Smich FaceBook profile. A big cadillac photo. He loved that red cadillac. Even sings about it in his rap songs.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Millard had a red Cadillac, she agrees. Smich loved it. Helped work on it. He'd rap about a Cadillac. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
But he didn't have a license. Discussions of Millard giving him that Cadillac--and then maybe putting it in her name or his mom's name.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
#Smich would help #Millard fix the cadillac. He didn't have a license. Meneses was going to maybe get a license and put it in her name

Smich was talking about moving to Calgary for a bit, Sachak says. Meneses agrees.
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

Court now seeing a photo of a briefcase with some papers and some walkie talkies inside. Sachak says they were Millard's.
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

Millard once asked her to be a lookout for something, Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members