Bosma Murder Trial 04.25.16 - Day 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, he's establishing that MS was interested and motivated because DM was going to pay him. Now, if he could kindly remind me what was motivating a fine outstanding citizen like DM? Or, am I to believe that DM was doing this as a make-work project for MS? I'm thinking Sachak should just pass the baton to Dungey before he makes DM look worse. I for one never thought that DM would be paying MS for his assistance- up until now I thought MS was being motivated by the thrill right along side DM; the guy who could buy the truck? MOO

I really don't get how Sachak is going down this path without taking his foot out of his mouth.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
But she didn't love what he did. Smich would call her names. He'd call her his "b****." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"He hit you. He called you names. He called you his *****." Ya. Meneses sighs. In front of others. Humiliating.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
"Pretty humiliating to be called his *****, to be assaulted," Sachak says. "Right," she says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Brampton, Ontario
Meneses agrees Smich called her names, including '*****' #Bosma

#Smich told Meneses she had to work or she'd be on the streets.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Brampton, Ontario
Smich continues to keep his head down, writes notes on a notepad #Bosma

Oh please!!! Sachak didn't just say that did he? RSBM "DM didn't make it a secret....it was there for you to see and hear?" My own shocked MOO

IMO, Sachak is pointing out the fact that everything dm did, everyone was aware...therefore, it wasn't in dm's plan to shoot Tim because dm never spoke of it...therefore, in dm's mind, it must've been ms.
Seems scrambled as I write it but, I believe that's the point dm lawyer trying to get across. The shooting wasn't part of dm's plan because dm didn't discuss, it wasn't out in the open

Meneses agrees that Smich's rap lyrics were violent -- and that he'd talk about "other girls."
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

Meneses agrees that she'd also sell pot for Smich, using "tricky scales": scales that are tuned to give a false reading.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Meneses asks if she can ask Sachak a question. She's told she cant. "You ripped people off on his behalf," Sachak says. "Yeah," she says.
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

He told her to work. He didn't have to though--he had his "mommy," Sachak says. She agrees. #Bosma

#Smich did not work. Meneses paid his way. "What did he do? Compose rap lyrics" - Sachak

"And What'd he do? He composed rap lyrics," Sachak says. "Yup," she says. Agrees they were violent lyrics. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Brampton, Ontario
Millard's lawyer says while Meneses worked, Smich lived w his mother. Didn't work. Wrote rap lyrics. About violence, cars, and other girls

"He'd talk about Cadillacs and violence," he says.
"And other girls," she adds. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Mark smich had no job and forced Marlena to make money. Get a job. He wld play video games and write violent rap lyrics about other girls.

"He wrote violent rap lyrics. He talked about caddies and violence," Sachak. Meneses - "and other girls." She didn't like that.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
#Smich made Meneses sell drugs for him, she says.

Smich also made her sell drugs for him. "Tricky scales," Sachak says--meaning tuned scales that give a false reading. #Bosma

#Smich would be ripping off the drug clients when he made Meneses do the transaction.

Instead of him going out and ripping people off, he'd have her do it. "He'd have his girl, his ***** on the road," he says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Smich wld force her to sell weed for him. Using tricky scales. She was forced to meet buyers knowing they were being ripped off. @AM900CHML

"He hit you. He called you names. He called you his *****." Ya. Meneses sighs. In front of others. Humiliating.

That is the opposite of what we heard from MS's best friend BD. Just saying. MOO

Meneses agrees that Smich's rap lyrics were violent -- and that he'd talk about "other girls."
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

Meneses agrees that she'd also sell pot for Smich, using "tricky scales": scales that are tuned to give a false reading.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Meneses asks if she can ask Sachak a question. She's told she cant. "You ripped people off on his behalf," Sachak says. "Yeah," she says.
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

BBM

Hmmmm.....Anyone else dying to know what she was going to ask him????

"Can I just ask you something?" Sachak says no. Lawyers ask questions here.

Meneses asks if she can ask a question. Sachak says no. #Bosma

Millard's lawyer: You ripped people off, on his (Smich's) behalf. Meneses: Yep #Bosma

Sachak: "He put you in a position where people who wanted to buy weed are getting ripped off. You'd lie on his behalf." She agrees.

Meneses would use "tricky scales" to make buyers believe they were getting more drugs than they were.

Meneses asks Millard's lawyer if she can ask a question. No she can't. Lawyers ask the questions. #Bosma

On several occasions, Sachak has called their relationship "complicated." Meneses says, "Now, I see it clearly."
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

Sachak now asking about "Isho" -- Matthew Ward Jackson.
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

Isho's girlfriend was a stripper. "And Smich wanted you to work with her. Smich wanted you to strip to make money for him," Sachak says. "Yeah," Meneses says with a sigh.
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

"In spite of that abuse, your love for him never faded." Right. She says she sees through it clearly now.

Sachak suggests at 19 she was in a difficult spot. "I can see it clearly," she says of today. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak now asking about Isho, Smich's friend. He had a "gorgeous girlfriend," Sachak suggests. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Asking about IIsho, "a close friend of Mr #Smich," who had a gorgeous girlfriend. A stripper. #Smich wanted Meneses to work with her.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Brampton, Ontario
Smich wanted Meneses to strip. To make him money #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
She was a stripper. Sachak suggests Smich wanted Meneses to work with her, to make money for him. She agrees. #Bosma

#Smich wanted Meneses to strip to make money for him.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 56s57 seconds ago
Smich wanted Meneses to be a stripper. She is tearing up. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s48 seconds ago
Sachak says there'd be times they'd be walking on the road and he'd say hey write down an address, this is where Dell could steal something.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s40 seconds ago
There would be times the couple would be walking & #Smich would get her to write down an address of an easy mark where Dell could steal

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Sachak: Smich told you when he was young he stole a vehicle. And he got in an accident.
Yes, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s22 seconds ago
#Smich stole a vehicle and got into an accident when he was younger. He was worried police had his fingerprints. #Bosma

Smich would also get her to write down addressed the two would pass where he thought Millard could steal things, Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

When Smich was young he stole a car and got into an accident with it, Sachak says. Meneses agrees.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Court now seeing the photo from Smich's iPad of a man holding a gun.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

That is the opposite of what we heard from MS's best friend BD. Just saying. MOO

You think MM is lying about the abuse? MOO, but I see no reason to lie about this and subject yourself to the humiliation of having to testify about it.....BD was on the outside.....he may not have known what went on behind closed doors....

#Smich wanted Meneses to strip to make money for him.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 56s57 seconds ago
Smich wanted Meneses to be a stripper. She is tearing up. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s48 seconds ago
Sachak says there'd be times they'd be walking on the road and he'd say hey write down an address, this is where Dell could steal something.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s40 seconds ago
There would be times the couple would be walking & #Smich would get her to write down an address of an easy mark where Dell could steal

Sachak: Smich told you when he was young he stole a vehicle. And he got in an accident.
Yes, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s22 seconds ago
#Smich stole a vehicle and got into an accident when he was younger. He was worried police had his fingerprints. #Bosma

BBM - could explain why he was more careful than DM about fingerprints and why they didn't find his on the truck.....MOO

18226bff-d237-4d3f-96f4-441590dbee48.png
This is the photo.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

"That's Mark Smich. I'm positive that's Mark Smich," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 3:01 PM

"You have no doubt in your mind who's holding that gun," Sachak says. "No doubt," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 3:01 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Sachak: and he was worried police had his fingerprints. She agrees. #Bosma

Sachak is showing a photo of a hand holding a gun. There's a marking on one of the fingers like a freckle. #Bosma

There's a partial face in the background. Sachak asks Meneses if she recognizes the face. #Bosma

We are now looking at this photo. #Bosma

Cg6PpWGWYAAH3Mj.png

Now looking at photo of gun with two fingers visible, and a bit of face behind. Sachak asks her about all the details in the photo.

"It's no secret who this individual is," Sachak says. "It's Mark Smich...I'm positive," she says. #Bosma

'That's Mark Smich. I'm certain." Meneses tells the court #Bosma

Sachak asks if Smich ever talked about playing cops and robbers with a water gun. No, she says. #Bosma

"That's Mark Smich. I'm positive, that's Mark Smich." Meneses says of man holding gun in photo.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Jury shown picture of a gun w a face in the back ground. two fingers holding the gun. "That's mark smich. I'm positive" meneses. @AM900CHML

He asks if he ever talked about playing tag with a replica gun. Again, no. #Bosma

She agrees there's no doubt in her mind who is in the photo holding the gun. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 56s57 seconds ago
This is the first time #Smich has been positively ID'd, although we've seen this photo many times and most observers thought it was him

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s38 seconds ago
"That's the man you wanted to marry. The man you wanted to father your child." Meneses agrees

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s35 seconds ago
"That's the man you wanted to marry. The man you loved, the man you wanted to be the father of your child," Sachak says. "Yes," she says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
"the way he treated you was anything but careful," Sachak says.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s14 seconds ago
"The way he treated you was anything but careful?" "I'm not going to say he was horrible. He wasn't amazing either," Meneses says

"I'm not going to say he was horrible and I'm not going to say he was amazing," Meneses responds. Agrees he wasn't careful. #Bosma

"That's the man you wanted to marry, the man you loved, the man you wanted to be the farther of your children?" Sachak says. Meneses says yes.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

"I'm not going to say he was horrible, and I'm not going to say he was amazing," Meneses says.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

Meneses says she doesn't know where Smich's phone went.
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member