Bosma Murder Trial 04.26.16 - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I went through that video frame by frame, and I don't see "happy", but it's not conclusive. She did mention that they were happy as soon as the got in the Yukon. There is something very off with her statements that I can't attribute to age, drugs, or abuse.

MOO

It (to me) is kind of the same thing she (MM) has done with the description of DM adding lies to her resume, he was the one who typed them in, he had it on his computer, and she didn't want it there, he wouldn't remove it, but she makes a point in saying that it was also MS.. but we can kind of already surmise that that is a moot point, because if MS had argued, what are the chances that DM would have heeded him and removed it? But yet she seems to almost argue the point with TD that it was also MS's doing. Does she want to ensure that MS is also seen as the badguy, rather than just stating the truth, whatever it may be, and let the jury decide for themselves?

The weird thing, for me, imo, is that on the video where it shows the Yukon arriving to pick up MM on May 7th.. MS gets out.. his gait doesn't seem all that revved up and jovial to me.. and then he goes to the door where MM is (presumably), and takes a bit longer than one would expect if he was just showing his face for her to let her know they had arrived... and then walks back to the vehicle, opens the door for her.. they get in.. and I guess we aren't able to see their facial expressions/demeanours on the video as they drive away. They had also been up all night, and presumably pretty busy. It would be nice if MM would elaborate more as to what exactly was SAID inside the vehicle that morning, like a play by play, rather than just that they were happy. Then.. didn't MS and MM get dropped of at MS's house? What about then? Was the mood jovial then? What was said then? Why is so much stuff being not talked about?

And don't forget his text to her just before arriving, that if she was not out on time he was leaving. Doesn't sound like a happy camper to me.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Then there is a discussion about a ride/picking someone up. "Come out now!" "Hurry up" are sent from the iPad. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
"If you not outin 5 I'm leaving" reads another outgoing message. #Bosma

MOO

Sorry for interfere. I want to ask who dropped dellen and ms at mr bosma's home for test drive on 6th may? Any body know?

The majority believe they parked DM's Yukon in a field up the road from the Bosma house and walked the rest of the way.

Sorry for interfere. I want to ask who dropped dellen and ms at mr bosma's home for test drive on 6th may? Any body know?

The crown has contended that there was no other driver. DM & MS parked down the road & walked up TB's driveway...claiming a friend had dropped them off & gone off to Tim Horton's. MOO

Update - someone has already answered this...sorry.

AFAIK, the Crown is satisfied that DM and MS arrived in the Yukon, parked it in a secluded area up the road from TB's house and went to TB's house by foot. There was no third person. MOO

MM said "pacifically" instead of "specifically" on the stand today. MS had the word "pacific" written on his shoes at the beginning of the trial. Coincidence? Or some kind of code between them?

Sorry, what?! He had it written on his shoes?

MM said "pacifically" instead of "specifically" on the stand today. MS had the word "pacific" written on his shoes at the beginning of the trial. Coincidence? Or some kind of code between them?

Great question. I assumed with was just her immaturity, inexperience and lack of education that led her to choose that word....

DM was identified holding the gun by the fingerprint expert, then MS was identified by MM in a picture also holding the gun without gloves. Evidence shows gloves were used by DM during the murder. Both MS and DM could potentially have their prints on the gun. Wrapping it in duct tape and hiding it would not necessarily imply MS pulled the trigger, but rather, shows that both MS and DM were complicit in the murder and coverup. I believe that MS act of hiding the gun helps the crown's case against both charged, but does not really help identify who pulled the trigger.

Totally agree, it is far too late in the game to think any trigger pull prints could be had, it would however be good to match the gun to the shell casing and to get that thing off the street so some kid does not dig it up etc. It would also be good to have in evidence in case any other shell casings pop up in 'other' trials. To me it shows MS is being co-operative whereas DM is not. I still feel they are both equally guilty of first degree but it may come in handy during sentencing at some point. JMO

I heard as early as tomorrow. But we will have the LE officer first.
Yes, I just heard that CN's up tomorrow morning and they're expecting a massive crowd at the Court House. I can't imagine that CN will be on the stand without a day of arguments, but that's just MOO. Also, I'm wondering if CN's lawyer PM will be with her or even part of the arguments. Can anyone shed some light on how this will work?

Another weird thing (again, to ME), imo, is that MM is now being cross examined by TD, she has already testified for the Crown, and for DM's lawyer, and yet it is not until TD specifically reminds her things such as.. MS wanted her to get off of cocaine before he'd go out with her, he wanted her to finish her education, he didn't want her to participate in the illegal 'missions', he and his family had supported her for over a year before he was telling her she should get a job and get some money, etc. .. it sounds like he hit her once, and was told no more, and no more happened, whereas yesterday, her testimony made it sound like he was a woman batterer on a regular, ongoing basis that didn't stop. To me, it sounds like she is deliberately leaving out information which omissions put him in the worst possible light, rather than just telling the simple truth, *all* of it. moo.

From February 3:

Interesting to say the least.... I too had assumed it was just lack of education coming through but that is an interesting connection.

By the way...have you ever looked up the definition of Pacific? I haven't...but just did. Wow!

pa·cif·ic
[pəˈsifik]

[h=4]ADJECTIVE[/h]

Yes, I just heard that CN's up tomorrow morning and they're expecting a massive crowd at the Court House. I can't imagine that CN will be on the stand without a day of arguments, but that's just MOO. Also, I'm wondering if CN's lawyer PM will be with her or even part of the arguments. Can anyone shed some light on how this will work?

I expect those arguments have been happening and are likely mostly concluded by now. I'd think the judge is pretty motivated to keep some momentum to finish the crown's case.
The courtroom will be packed. The courtroom and overflow has already been full with people turned away since MM took the stand last week.

Another weird thing (again, to ME), imo, is that MM is now being cross examined by TD, she has already testified for the Crown, and for DM's lawyer, and yet it is not until TD specifically reminds her things such as.. MS wanted her to get off of cocaine before he'd go out with her, he wanted her to finish her education, he didn't want her to participate in the illegal 'missions', he and his family had supported her for over a year before he was telling her she should get a job and get some money, etc. .. it sounds like he hit her once, and was told no more, and no more happened, whereas yesterday, her testimony made it sound like he was a woman batterer on a regular, ongoing basis that didn't stop. To me, it sounds like she is deliberately leaving out information which would put him in the worst possible light, rather than just telling the simple truth, *all* of it. moo.

She can only answer the questions she is asked.

Another weird thing (again, to ME), imo, is that MM is now being cross examined by TD, she has already testified for the Crown, and for DM's lawyer, and yet it is not until TD specifically reminds her things such as.. MS wanted her to get off of cocaine before he'd go out with her, he wanted her to finish her education, he didn't want her to participate in the illegal 'missions', he and his family had supported her for over a year before he was telling her she should get a job and get some money, etc. .. it sounds like he hit her once, and was told no more, and no more happened, whereas yesterday, her testimony made it sound like he was a woman batterer on a regular, ongoing basis that didn't stop. To me, it sounds like she is deliberately leaving out information which would put him in the worst possible light, rather than just telling the simple truth, *all* of it. moo.

I don't have much experience with trials, but something is off with the way she is answering IMO. She comes across as wanting to convince us so hard of her innocence in this horror, that she is all over the map on everything else. Like it's her main priority, and everything else is secondary, and therefore not consistent. Sort of like she is trying to keep multiple story perspectives, and is only consistant about her involvement. If they are true, it shouldn't be that hard.
MOO

I expect those arguments have been happening and are likely mostly concluded by now. I'd think the judge is pretty motivated to keep some momentum to finish the crown's case.
The courtroom will be packed. The courtroom and overflow has already been full with people turned away since MM took the stand last week.

If we're taking bets.. my bet is on another day of legal wrangling. FWIW, but we shall soon see.

I agree AP can be a bit sensationalist, however, she & Abro have the best view in the court gallery, of DM & MS's faces. I've been there & sat behind them in court...most of the other media people are seated on the opposite side of the courtroom, the other media people mostly see the backs of the accused unless the accused turns around. Perhaps when Abro joins this thread next, she can give her opinion about the look on DM's face...she & AP definitely have a good view from where they sit. MOO

She has lost credibility with me because she keeps misspelling Dungey's name. Dungee?? Do your research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow