Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From DM's interview with The Star. I believe he mentioned it in the leaked letters.

"Yet despite this professed trust in others, Millard expresses suspicions that his lawyer may not be passing on his letters. He goes against the wishes of his uncle and tries to finagle a visit from his 18-year-old cousin. “I would really like to know what’s going on with her,” he tells a friend."

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/letters-from-bosma-accused-dellen-millard-imply-he-believes-he-will-return-to-world-of-fast-cars-and-exotic-adventure

MOO

Thanks. I remember the letters but don't remember reading that this confirmed to be Mr. Burns' daughter. There are other cousins but little information about the contact he had with them.

I sure hope this testimony provides results for the Bosma family. Sad that we have to put our hopes in Dungey to iron out the "kinks".

MOO

Am I being really judgemental, or does Isho not seem like the kind of guy who would have his friends over to watch a video?

Oh c'mon...he seems like a nice boy....

[video=youtube;R_rFvu-7FsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rFvu-7FsY[/video]

So according to CN, who apparently has selective amnesia, she started dating DM in 2010 or early 2011. But...

In the spring of 2011, Dellen Millard arranged for engagement photos to be taken of himself and his fiancee at the Millardair hangar at Pearson airport.

and

They lived together briefly in a house in Oakville in her name.
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2013/12/dellen-millards-engagement-photos.html

So... he was engaged to one woman and living with her for a time, while also dating CN? Or..... ? :thinking:

IMO, If DM wants to complain about WM spending money on things like overalls, what would he have thought if WM spent $22,000 on an incinerator and trailer?? Probably would have thought his dad was nuts and what he would need such an expensive contraption for...

So according to CN, who apparently has selective amnesia, she started dating DM in 2010 or early 2011. But...

and

So... he was engaged to one woman and living with her for a time, while also dating CN? Or..... ? :thinking:

That's the big question. May 2011 the engagement photos were taken and it was reported that the engagement ended shortly after that time.
She says today they started dating late 2010/2011 and she understood they were exclusive.
She also said she remembers seeing the incinerator "years" before Tim's murder so I'm not sure how credible her timelines are.

IMO, If DM wants to complain about WM spending money on things like overalls, what would he have thought if WM spent $22,000 on an incinerator and trailer?? Probably would have thought his dad was nuts and what he would need such an expensive contraption for...

I wonder if WM even knew the eliminator had been purchased--we don't know how many credit cards were floating around or if he paid close attention to them. Maybe DM sweet-talked LW1 into helping him pass it off.

RB is DM's uncle (MB's brother) the Vet that DM claimed the incinerator was for.

I realize this now but it is the following post that confused me momentarily...........

Hats off to Mr. Burns for standing his ground and not letting his 18 year old daughter anywhere near the monster. Both MM and CN where recruited and brainwashed around that age.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Very drunk man ranting/swearing about "murder trial on the 6th floor" got kicked out of courthouse. Possibly reference to #Bosma trial.

I just lost brain cells...

And this, kids, is why drugs are bad. Stay in school, do your chores, get a real job and keep your pants on. This PSA has been brought to you by Isho's Ink Well, and Girls with Pants (and dignity). :facepalm:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Very drunk man ranting/swearing about "murder trial on the 6th floor" got kicked out of courthouse. Possibly reference to #Bosma trial.

What?! Why in the world is a drunk man in the courthouse??

I guess I should have warned that watching that video would be 5 minutes and 30 seconds of your life you would never get back! Sorry, sincerely :-(

I did get a good laugh in that one of the buildings in the back of his music video is a disgusting strip club near where I used to live. Why of all places he chose that as his background is pretty hilarious to me. Also explains his character if he thought that place was "cool" or whatever. MOO

and

I wonder if CN knew about the engagement. Would have had to right? Now she said the relationship started off gradually or similar words right? (but later referred to the condo as where it started more definitely)

Could they have been flirting until 2011. (less likely) Or he promised to break up with fiancee. Or they were having an affair. (IMO more likely)

More red flag life lessons:

when you cheat with someone married/engaged/steady partner.... and that someone breaks it off to be with you....don't assume that your new partner won't cheat on you in turn. I'm sure we have all seen it, not always but often enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste