Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Very drunk man ranting/swearing about "murder trial on the 6th floor" got kicked out of courthouse. Possibly reference to #Bosma trial.

Sounds like Sachak is taking things pretty hard.

I wonder if CN knew about the engagement. Would have had to right? Now she said the relationship started off gradually or similar words right? (but later referred to the condo as where it started more definitely)

Could they have been flirting until 2011. (less likely) Or he promised to break up with fiancee. Or they were having an affair. (IMO more likely)

More red flag life lessons:

when you cheat with someone married/engaged/steady partner.... and that someone breaks it off to be with you....don't assume that your new partner won't cheat on you in turn. I'm sure we have all seen it, not always but often enough...

I'm not usually one to come up with off-the-cuff stuff like this--which is weird because I write novels in my spare time--but what if DM told CN the engagement with (ex-fiancee) was just a ruse, and he was just playing her as a con, to make his mother happy or get money or w/e?

e.g. "I'm just engaged to her for show, it's not a real thing. You're the one I love."

(And now this sounds like a Shonda Rhimes show.)

I wonder if CN knew about the engagement. Would have had to right? Now she said the relationship started off gradually or similar words right? (but later referred to the condo as where it started more definitely)

Could they have been flirting until 2011. (less likely) Or he promised to break up with fiancee. Or they were having an affair. (IMO more likely)

More red flag life lessons:

when you cheat with someone married/engaged/steady partner.... and that someone breaks it off to be with you....don't assume that your new partner won't cheat on you in turn. I'm sure we have all seen it, not always but often enough...

I assume there is a good reason for the name Kinks.

That's funny.

On the serious side, I wonder if she will remember events when Sachak asks her questions that support DM's defense strategy? Whatever that is. MOO

Generally the price per pair is much better when buying custom-logo items in bulk rather than a handful of pairs at a time. But I also agree that having 4-5 pairs per employee would be wise. Either way, it's not a frivolous expense for an aviation maintenance company.
And considering it was WM's company- after all, WM's employees were the ones that wanted to get the hangar cleared of all of DM's toys- but DM thought that was ridiculous as well! MOO

I'm not usually one to come up with off-the-cuff stuff like this--which is weird because I write novels in my spare time--but what if DM told CN the engagement with (ex-fiancee) was just a ruse, and he was just playing her as a con, to make his mother happy or get money or w/e?

e.g. "I'm just engaged to her for show, it's not a real thing. You're the one I love."

(And now this sounds like a Shonda Rhimes show.)
I'd bite on that one. MOO

Send in the clowns .... oh wait .... they're there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• millard-smich.jpg
    millard-smich.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 242
And considering it was WM's company- after all, WM's employees were the ones that wanted to get the hangar cleared of all of DM's toys- but DM thought that was ridiculous as well! MOO

DM would rather take each employee out shopping. That way he would know exactly how much to deduct from their pay.

I guess JV and the Valati home crew were never going to get their Mike Holmes overalls. On second though, JV just wanted to get paid.

MOO

C

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Millard said his dad had useless expenses. He bought a bunch of logo'd gear for employees -- 200 but there weren't that many working

Seems like his dad was looking forward to a busy future. DM, not so much.

For my next life when I want to pick up women...

"You don't have to be rich, just pretend to be"

Women are not a monolithic species who all have dollar-signs in their eyes and can't spot a when they see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan