Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now seeing texts between the two on May 7. Millard messages her at 7:50 a.m. "need a brake, I've got a moment to relax. a moment to see you?" She responds: "Still working? Right now?" For how long?"
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

He then says "stage one complete, taking a respite. not sure yet." Noudga says she doesn't know what he was talking about. "My assumption was he was working an all nighter ... whatever stage one of that was."
by Adam Carter 2:38 PM

I wonder if CN's mom is proud watching her daughter up on the stand right now... Is this really just?

Quote Originally Posted by MsSherlock View Post
Oh but it gets better- he starts having a little fling with the real estate agent who he gets to sell that house in Oakville. MOO

Don't forget about LB! MOO

And these are the ones we know about. IMO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Text messages from early May 7, 2013. 6:39 AM Millard: yo....need a brake. got a moment to relax.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 32s32 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard text to Noudga 8;29 AM: stage 1 complete, taking a respite #TimBosma #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 13s13 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard text to Noudga 6:21 PM : "had a nice 5 hr nap & bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion" #Bosma #TimBosma

(As an aside, non-reporters on twitter using the #bosma hashtag are starting to get pretty angry about CN)

Perhaps she is the perfect match for DM? I never expected her testimony to be so protective of a guy who she knows incinerates innocent people: a thief, a liar, a manipulator. Another psychopath? MOO

I just can't...even...I don't know. TD must be foaming at the mouth just waiting for his turn to question her.

At one point, she says "Are you free tonight?" He responds: "nope, but tomorrow night I am. Had a nice 5 hr nap & bath, refreshed and ready for the net stage of mission digestion."
by Adam Carter 2:40 PM

Noudga says she doesn't know what he was talking about, but she found it funny. Her next message is "lol mission digestion." She says "It was just a weird thing to say."
by Adam Carter 2:40 PM

This one is a piece of work. No doubt she's going to be well taken care of in exchange of her amnesia.

C'mon Leitch ... shoot for hostile witness !!

But she can remember not wanting to get out of bed at 8:43 am to see him. UNREAL.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 44s44 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown any idea what that means? Noudga: No. But I thought it was funny (she laughs on the stand) #Bosma #TimBosma

(THIS ONE IS BONKERS IMO)

I wonder if CN's mom is proud watching her daughter up on the stand right now... Is this really just?

With Noudga still living at home, I wonder how this will impact the family business. Hope the business has nothing to to with any type of history.

Can the letters be used for both trials?

MOO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 44s44 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown any idea what that means? Noudga: No. But I thought it was funny (she laughs on the stand) #Bosma #TimBosma

(THIS ONE IS BONKERS IMO)

Did she really just laugh?! Ugh... ya she is totally the perfect match for psychopath DM. Now that she knows what the "mission" was, she is STILL *advertiser censored**ing laughing about that text on the stand?!

"I'm not very good with these emojis," says Crown Attorney Tony Leitch. "I think it's funny when you say emoji," chuckles Noudga. #Bosma

WTH??

Don't forget about LB! MOO

With CN and DM in the room, it must be close to -30.

She is raising my temperature. She is here because they shot and burned and innocent good man! Come on CN, show a micron of compassion. You had three years to do the right thing.

MOO

Unless she has PTSD which can wipe a memory I think. It was pretty tragic. IMO

Noudga says that's all the communication they had that day.
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

Now moving on to May 8.
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

Texts start around 3 a.m. Millard says "we're heading west around the 15th if you'd like to come." She responds hours later: "Perhaps I would. Mission go well?"
by Adam Carter 2:43 PM

The "west on the 15th" referred to a trip to British Columbia, she says.
by Adam Carter 2:44 PM

Yes, I agree the red shoes have special meaning -- maybe more than one. I remember seeing a picture of CN on social media, maybe it was the Steam site, where she posed in costume wearing high red boots, and her name was Rubykinks. It could be a message to DM, and perhaps Isho, and others associated with them. She is in very deep, and may be afraid of others on the outside hurting her if she gives testimony that reveals some of their criminal activities and connections. IMO

I think that this is her affirmation to him that she is still on his side. Based on the LB charge that we are hearing about, this isn't Rubikinks first time at the rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan