Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin @ShannonMartinTV
Now looking at texts from May 8, 2013 between Millard and Noudga #Bosma #TimBosma

Millard asking Noudga if she wants to head west around the 15th. She tells the court he wanted to go to BC #Bosma #TimBosma

Noudga says there was no specific plan about BC. Just sightseeing. #TimBosma #Bosma

Noudga says they planned to meet someone, and 'smoke alot of pot' #Bosma #TimBosma

She says they "planned to meet with someone and smoke a lot of pot" in BC.
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

"I wasn't sure what it was, so I used his words back at him," Noudga says about the "mission."
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

Millard later says "still going on mission."
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

She responds "quite the long mission." Millard then says "very, want to come help?" She says, "what do you need help with?" He responds, "shredding paper."
by Adam Carter 2:47 PM

Crown: There's alot of talk about a mission, yet you have no idea what it's about? Noudga: Yes #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 47s47 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga text: What do you need help with? Millard: shredding paper. Noudga: lol in the fancy new paper shredder? Millard: nvm #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 5s5 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown: You believed he was actually talking about shredding paper? Noudga says yes. He had gotten a new paper shredder. #Bosma

(Honestly I've never known what to make of the paper shredder exchange, except that DM probably intended to shred the incinerator receipt he'd pulled.)

"I assumed actually shredding paper through a paper shredder," Noudga says. "He had just bought a new paper shredder." She says she saw it a Maplegate.
by Adam Carter 2:48 PM

She says "lol in the fancy new paper shredder?" He says "nvm." She says "I'm just playing around. Shredding paper sound fun ;)."
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

Noudga says she doesn't know what Millard was doing that day.
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

Noudga says she didn't see him that night. "I was expecting to see him the entire week, but he kept blowing me off," Noudga says. "it seemed like he had a lot on his plate."
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

Don't think those charges against her are going to be dropped! So disappointed that she's taking the "I don't recall" route. Shame on her.

I just have no words that i can type here...no words. Ok, maybe a few I can get away with...Disgusting, vomit-inducing, com-passionless, VOID, I want to throw up. I wish her a long sentence when her turn comes.... I cannot believe this!! I was hoping she had a good family who had advised her well! apparently not!!

I know I said this before, but if I am sitting on this jury, CN's testimony (or lack there of) is pushing me over the edge as to the guilt of this guy. MOO

I guess it makes sense to me now why she said he didn't tell her much about what he did in a day. Maybe she thinks that helps her get away with "not knowing" anything about TB's murder. She probably thinks she is so smart. MOO.

She thought accounting work was taking up a lot of his time.
by Adam Carter 2:50 PM

We're now moving to May 9.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

The texts we're seeing are between Millard and Noudga trying to make plans to see each other. Millard at one point ays "I've gotten a lot done :). "I assumed all the paperwork he had to do for Friday," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Noudga wanted to see Millard May 8, 2013 and was annoyed when he couldn't. She said it was unusual. #Bosma #TimBosma

Now looking at texts from May 9, 2013 #Bosma #TimBosma

May 9, 2013 Millard text to Noudga: I have to be at the hangar for 6 am tomorrow. (I've gotten a lot done :) #TimBosma #Bosma

So she remembers nothing but she does remember they wanted to go to BC to smoke some weed?? Very selective memory, IMO.

And I call bulls*** that her phone was stolen after DM's arrest.

Millard then says "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?" Noudga says she doesn't know what he meant. But she says "Sure, pick me up at 8:30."
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

At one point Noudga says "I don't enjoy waiting around for you." He's an hour late picking her up."
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

In another message, Millard says "Do you actually love me?" She answers, "Why do you ask?"
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

May 9, 2013 Millard text to Noudga: tiny mission tonight, could use your help? Noudga: Sure. Pick me up 8;30. So what's the deal? #Bosma

Noudga hadn't seen Millard for days and was annoyed by this point. #Bosma #TimBosma

Millard doesn't show. Noudga texts back she doesn't enjoy waiting around for him. #Bosma #TimBosm

Millard text: do you actually love me? Noudga: Why do you ask? Millard: roll a joint, i'll pick you up in 1ins (10 mins) #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1