Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2h2 hours ago
Here's Christina Noudga leaving the courthouse today, courtesy @KRBAVAC. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt #sc

ChFIcgMWYAAG5AJ.jpg

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2h2 hours ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard's ex Christina Noudga leaves court after taking the stand. More on her selective memory at 6 @CBCToronto

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 52m52 minutes ago
"Christina Noudga and Pedo": One of Dellen Millard's three girlfriends and his only dog. #Bosma trial evidence.

ChFUUZGW0AAx5x8.jpg

One thing we never saw or heard in this case, do police no longer put taps on suspects phones to get more evidence? I would think the second they took Millard they would tap CN's phone if they at some point suspected her of being suspect #3

I wonder why MS didn't help him move the incinerator. Was MS trying to stay away from him because he F'd up? CN helped him clean out the incinerator and that's why the gloves were needed. It was dark and they missed a few important things. God works in mysterious ways.
Also, I'm sure CN reached out to AM so why not bring him back to testify if that acctually happened. I'm just shocked with today's testimony. How can her mother sit there and support her lying? Disturbing.

Which mother? CN's sitting in the court room, or the new one that took her in after DM's arrest?

One thing we never saw or heard in this case, do police no longer put taps on suspects phones to get more evidence? I would think the second they took Millard they would tap CN's phone if they at some point suspected her of being suspect #3

Not so simple.
For a wiretap authorization, police need to meet high standards and conditions.

At the time that they would have even known what suspects to wiretap, and get such an authorization, there would likely be no conversations relevant to tap.
CN wasn't even arrested until almost a year later. Her castoff DNA was only collected more than 4 months after the murder.

All I can say is wow, I don't know what I expected from today, but wow

Possible that once we're out of territory that is threatening to her she will be more forthright, but wouldn't bet a discontinued penny on that.

As per WS social media rules, no discussion of commenters' comments.

:tyou:

I was doing tweets that day and remember writing a summary of what DNA was found on the gloves. Maybe someone can find it in the threads ;)

I've looked at a couple of MSM links but the wording is so ambiguous. They always use the word "gloves" plural, like they will say there were "gloves" found, and that CN's DNA could not be excluded from the "gloves", ditto TB, but they don't make it clear if both things occurred *on the same glove*, if you see what I mean.

I feel like we would have made a bigger deal about it at the time if CN's DNA coexisted with TB's on one glove, but the blood evidence day was a bad one, maybe I'm just misremembering.

are you referring to MM? she lived with MS's mother after his arrest

No, MB

You know, the mom that sent LW_2 $10,000 for not selling the property
You know, the mom that kept SS the mechanic on as a clerk until 2015
You know, the mom that got real close to CN after the arrest of DM.
You know, the mom that hurried to get all DM's assets in her name after the arrest.

The same mom that thought it was a gift for her from DM that was in the trailer, even though she was being ordered by DM to mortgage her house so he could keep his head financially above water.

That mom

MOO

I really hoped that she would come to the stand, and be forthright.. thought she just might wrap this case up not for the crown.. they have this, but for everyone else the Bosmas, her family, others involved..other cases..etc guess it wasnt in her own interest to do so. Selfish *advertiser censored*! I do hope they stick it to her in her trial now, as I learned even more today then I thought I knew about all this coming along through the years. for anyone asking yes, I did go to crimestoppers with any info I had way back in 2013. Dont worry WS mods, I will never say anything to hamper this case ever. I want justice, and for these scumbags to be jailed indefinately!

Her new tagline on Instagram creeps me out too. It was just added because it wasn't there an hour or so ago. "Take what gives you pleasure, give what brings you joy."

I guess we understand the LE comment "we don't usually arrest co-operating witnesses" in a whole new light today.

I haven't finished reading all the posts yet, so please excuse me if someone else has already said this. We are expected to believe that DM (and CN) drop of a huge trailer in MB's driveway with ne explanation and then the next day gets arrested and charged with theft over $5K and forcible confinement of the owner of the truck he is alleged to have stolen. So then MB and CN brainstorm what might be in that trailer and they come up with Mother's day present. really? are we expected to believe that? I think MB should consider herself lucky she hasn't been charge with accessory too.

I've looked at a couple of MSM links but the wording is so ambiguous. They always use the word "gloves" plural, like they will say there were "gloves" found, and that CN's DNA could not be excluded from the "gloves", ditto TB, but they don't make it clear if both things occurred *on the same glove*, if you see what I mean.

I feel like we would have made a bigger deal about it at the time if CN's DNA coexisted with TB's on one glove, but the blood evidence day was a bad one, maybe I'm just misremembering.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-04-27-16-Day-41&p=12502104#post12502104

Her new tagline on Instagram creeps me out too. It was just added because it wasn't there an hour or so ago. "Take what gives you pleasure, give what brings you joy."

That tagline has been there before today.

Smich well, pot may be his "bag" pardon the pun-but as far as DM goes.. "IMO" there is a reason they are a little "overdoing" the pot scene.. you know the ole saying, its old profiling.. Openly admitting to the pot so freely is on account of him hiding something bigger. Hes hiding a big involvement in other types of drugs. He was not ever known for or went to for POT lol. DM controlled people with cocaine, meth, MDMA, ..mostly crack cocaine. This is "IMO" and believe it is what lead to all his problems, even loong before WM was gone sadly.

I haven't finished reading all the posts yet, so please excuse me if someone else has already said this. We are expected to believe that DM (and CN) drop of a huge trailer in MB's driveway with ne explanation and then the next day gets arrested and charged with theft over $5K and forcible confinement of the owner of the truck he is alleged to have stolen. So then MB and CN brainstorm what might be in that trailer and they come up with Mother's day present. really? are we expected to believe that? I think MB should consider herself lucky she hasn't been charge with accessory too.

Or worse, like her ex. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member