Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately knowing and not telling isn't enough for an accessory charge.

please someone tell me again about how much time is she likely looking at?

Today we heard CN has been charged as an accessory in LB death as well. I don't recall hearing that before, but who knows, I forget lots of things I've heard. Back in the earlier days they searched CN's room and found the DVR. they found something else too but the Prosecution said don't say what it is. Then today a different LE says they found the letters in a night table, not in the closet with the DVR. So then if that first LE found something else in the closet with the DVR and now we know CN was also an accessory to LB murder. then is that other thing they found related to LB's case? maybe the mysteriously missing iPad? make sense?

Still hoping for an unequivocal MSM link that places both TB's and CN's DNA on the same glove. What you link doesn't seem to say that.

I know I might be misremembering, and I'm sure as heck not defending CN, but so far I haven't seen anything that clears it up.

Does this help? It was on the same page I posted I found the first one.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
#Millard girlfriend DNA found on same gloves with #TimBosma DNA - 3 black nitrile gloves found in #Millard pocket upon arrest

I would be coming clean and singing like a canary. Why stay loyal to a cold blooded murderer who is going away for life, they have no future together.

How many years does one get for life in prison? Kinks still in it to win it. She a gold digger and in my opinion would be thinking all she has to do now is visit DM to complete her "missions" and the money will flow her way. Well except for the fact that MB has the purse strings now.

Today we heard CN has been charged as an accessory in LB death as well. I don't recall hearing that before, but who knows, I forget lots of things I've heard. Back in the earlier days they searched CN's room and found the DVR. they found something else too but the Prosecution said don't say what it is. Then today a different LE says they found the letters in a night table, not in the closet with the DVR. So then if that first LE found something else in the closet with the DVR and now we know CN was also an accessory to LB murder. then is that other thing they found related to LB's case? maybe the mysteriously missing iPad? make sense?

The reporter that said CN also has charges in the LB murder later said it was a mistake that he wrote that.

Someone here said maybe she is charged and it is under a publication ban.

You do raise a good point about what that other officer found in the closet isn't the letters as we now know they were found in the nightstand. Interesting catch!

Feb 29 2016 3:20 PMNoudga's DNA could not be excluded from the DNA found on the gloves. The chances of it coming from someone else are 1 in 2.3 quadrillion.
Adam Carter
Feb 29 2016 3:21 PMBlood was also found on those gloves.
Adam Carter

From Kamille, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ay-16&p=12390069&highlight=glove#post12390069

Here is a break down of the glove evidence today as best as I can make it out from the tweets.

There were 4 black nitrile gloves tested. 3 were found on DM when he was arrested. They did not specify where the other was found.

First glove, that was found on DM, had blood stain and yielded 2 male DNA profiles and one female profile. The DNA could be from blood, skin or sweat. This was the most important find because the blood found on the thumb of the glove matched TB's DNA. The male and female DNA found on the inside and outside of the glove matched DM and CN.

The second glove tested had a blood stain with insufficient DNA to do a comparison. They did not specify whether there was additional male and female DNA on this glove but there was either both or just female DNA on this glove based on future tweets.

One set of gloves had both male and female DNA inside. The male DNA matched DM, the female matched CN.

The other set of gloves had just female DNA inside that matched CN.

So of the four gloves, the Crown only summarized the first one which had the DNA of three people TB, DM and CN.

MOO

Only one reporter mistakenly reported that she was charged related to LB but this was a misquote.
I don't know if it's clear where all the letters were found. They also obtained writings that she had written. There were many many letters so it is likely that they may not have all been in one place or it was assumed they were found in the closet when it was first reported.

She's declared protection under the Canada's Evidence Act- exactly what is the purpose of her playing so dumb?? I have no sympathy for her at all- I guess the fact that she's not being cooperative here can't be held against her in her trial. She's obviously not aware of where MS's D can go with things. MOO

I have no sympathy for any of them. They all knew DM was up to no good on do many levels and they all chose to protect him and themselves. Is this how that generation works?! F the law, the judicial system and everything that is right and proper in society?! To have no morals knowing an innocent, loving man's life was morbidly taken and his family is suffering. I wonder if the Bosmas had any hope there was at least one decent person in this circle who would do the right thing? What a disgusting bunch IMHO. I can't wait for Dungey to rip her apart. He is sitting in the courtroom listening to her avoid answering questions, minimizing her knowledge, playing dumb and having attitude, all the while laughing/giggling inappropriately. Dungey has had many years of experience in dealing with these sorts.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 8h8 hours ago
Justice Goodman tells the jury that any witness in a trial in Canada can claim the protection of section 5 in the Canada Evidence Act

That means she cannot refuse a question just because it could incriminate him or her

-- but the act also says that answer can't be used in a subsequent criminal trial except over perjury or conflicting evidence.

Feb 29 2016 3:20 PMNoudga's DNA could not be excluded from the DNA found on the gloves. The chances of it coming from someone else are 1 in 2.3 quadrillion.
Adam Carter
Feb 29 2016 3:21 PMBlood was also found on those gloves.
Adam Carter

Right, and I wish it explicitly mentioned whether the blood was Tim's.

Hepfner's tweet above seems pretty unequivocal, weird that it never gotten written up clearly in articles. Maybe it'll come up again in the trial.

(Sorry guys, not trying to be pedantic/stubborn, I'm just extremely picky about information "hygiene"--side effect of having worked in the media.)

Edit: saw Snooper's post. So all THREE had DNA on one glove, and CN's was inside the glove too. Weird, so DM wears it, but doesn't throw it away or burn it, and then CN wears it later. (Although still not a MSM source.)

Hepfner's tweet above seems pretty unequivocal, weird that it never gotten written up clearly in articles. Maybe it'll come up again in the trial.

(Sorry guys, not trying to be pedantic/stubborn, I'm just extremely picky about information "hygiene"--side effect of having worked in the media.)

Feb 29 2016 3:07 PMTim Bosma's DNA profile could not be ruled out as one of the DNA profiles found on the black nitrile gloves. The chances of it coming from someone else is one in 2.2 quadrillion.
Adam Carter
Feb 29 2016 3:07 PMThe DNA could have come from blood, skin, or sweat, Sloots says.
Adam Carter

Reading all posts is also a side effect of working in the media.

Does this help? It was on the same page I posted I found the first one.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
#Millard girlfriend DNA found on same gloves with #TimBosma DNA - 3 black nitrile gloves found in #Millard pocket upon arrest

I have no sympathy for any of them. They all knew DM was up to no good on do many levels and they all chose to protect him and themselves. Is this how that generation works?! F the law, the judicial system and everything that is right and proper in society?! To have no morals knowing an innocent, loving man's life was morbidly taken and his family is suffering. I wonder if the Bosmas had any hope there was at least one decent person in this circle who would do the right thing? What a disgusting bunch IMHO. I can't wait for Dungey to rip her apart. He is sitting in the courtroom listening to her avoid answering questions, minimizing her knowledge, playing dumb and having attitude, all the while laughing/giggling inappropriately. Dungey has had many years of experience in dealing with these sorts.

BBM. Nope definitely not. I am right in the age range between the two accused and I know so many people that are nothing like these in the trial. Every generation has some bad apples.

Which mother? CN's sitting in the court room, or the new one that took her in after DM's arrest?
q

I don't see where there was testimony that said CN helped him clean out the incinerator? I thought she said she accompanied him to farm and moved bbq out of the barn because of the floorboards creaking...but did little ....touched the hitch...... Oh and she was unable to participate in much conversation during the ride to Kleinberg as was completing a mission on DM. Did I miss something? I thought for some reason...assumption? that the incinerator got cleaned out at the hangar. I am confused.

wonder why she can't remember anything before may 6th????? if im the jury, i call bs

This is what I believe too, shes trying to help herself..yet if it looks like shes helping DM too she may be getting some benifits as well for that. Ultimately Im thinking shes trying to help herself. \if she only knew, the TRUTH would help her more! She could have had a future of some sort had she come clean, what is this girl thinking? Believing lawyers? ha. She just flushed her future down the proverbial toilet as i see it. If shes that much a psychopath as Dell, well - let her have at it I suppose. I now hope she gets a stiff sentence, especially if shes involved in any way with what happened to Laura. Her and her pleading, oh pls help..my friend Laura is missing all over Facebook! **** her that psychopath they belong together!! IN PRISONS

q

I don't see where there was testimony that said CN helped him clean out the incinerator? I thought she said she accompanied him to farm and moved bbq out of the barn because of the floorboards creaking...but did little ....touched the hitch...... Oh and she was unable to participate in much conversation during the ride to Kleinberg as was completing a mission on DM. Did I miss something? I thought for some reason...assumption? that the incinerator got cleaned out at the hangar. I am confused.

I'm not sure what you are questioning? Where did you read that it has been said she helped clean it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway