Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any tweets about the reaction in the courtroom. I wonder if this is not to give these comments any more attention. It sure seems like she is sending a message that she doesn't care what people think of her. I imagine it had some purpose to impact DM - not sure of that intent, though.

Perhaps her intent is to be a hostile witness and not help the Crown out because maybe her lawyer tried to make a plea deal with the Crown and they wouldn't accept any deal. Again, maybe she knows her goose is cooked based on evidence, there's no chance of her getting off of her accessory after the fact charge. She is pretty certain she is going to prison through her own trial, so now she is now going for the glory of being a very memorable shining star during TB's trial. JMO.

The question has come up as to whether CN helped to clean the incinerator at anytime.....and I recall having read something peculiar back in the early days of the trial. It was during the testimony of the forensic biologist, Sloot at the end of February. He was explaining about traces of DNA being found on black gloves.
I have copied his comments below......it is his peculiar comment about the blood evidence on the glove---that It was like blood dust that you could see under high magnification. It caught my attention immediately but I could not explain it until DM's defense put up such a fuss in one of their very early objections having to do with the raking tool for the incinerator.
That fuss caused me to examine the different photos of the raking tool and I noticed the white powdery blotches on the handle not unlike the black gloves with white powdery stains as seen in the duffel bag in DM's Yukon. That's when I first put it together
that the raking tool was likely covered with similar 'blood dust' when someone had used it to clean out the incinerator (I am not even certain if I can post this tonight.... but we will soon find out if the mods snip it....damn and then DM's defense wins one.)

This is the testimony provided 02-29-2016 (Post #88) by forensic biologist Sloot.
Two male profiles and one female DNA profile were found on the gloves -- as was blood.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

"It was like blood dust that you could see under high magnification," Sloots says.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

Yes , and I have a few things to add to that (thanks)

Below is a picture of the ash covered glove and ash covered incinerator rake .

But mostly what I wanted to mention is that ever since I saw the metal garbage can in the back of the Yukon my first thought was it was used for cleaning out the incinerator because it has one side flattened so it can fit up against the the back of the incinerator under the lower clean-out door

Then I had a BINGO moment when I realized that the white satin paint Dellen ordered was likely for re-painting the white metal garbage can after they used it .

The ashes were likely flushed at the hangar and the can washed out afterward , Then the orange bag , glove, garbage can, and incinerator receipt were tossed into the Yukon so DM could hide them somewhere but the cops stopped him first.

Attachments

• millard yukon garbage can and orange bag.JPG
    millard yukon garbage can and orange bag.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 80
  • millard yukon orange bag with glove and incinerator invoice.JPG
    millard yukon orange bag with glove and incinerator invoice.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 64
  • ash cleanout tool dm incinerator.JPG
    ash cleanout tool dm incinerator.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 60
Yes that was a good detail. So a few new details are coming out.

I'm not defending her but to her credit, she did corroborate a few things: that DM drove the truck hauling TB's missing truck; that DM moved the incinerator; that DM handed her the DVR; that DM was noticeably worn out looking; that he was a pot user; that he was friends with Isho the possible gun supplier; that he was friends with MS; that he was making an attempt to get away if that is what the BC thing was about...

IMO she knows much more. I wonder if she's under a bro code too?

Who is wearig Iisho's "red shoes" to court certainly maybe under a bro code, yes, IMO.
MS wanted to disappear to Calgary, DM to somewhere in B.C. - interesting. Meeting point already agreed upon?
Could be, the Baja plan died with Tim's murder and because LE were coming after them so very fast (repainting of truck not possible etc.)?
I had understood DM gave her the DVR when he picked her up at her parents' home? Did read for diverse times to comprehend the story. Maybe, I should read once more. :dunno:

Btw: I think, CN would have been a wonderful Mrs. C.(arefree-and-arrogant) Millard, exactly the type he would have needed to live in his chaotic style (no time limits by day and night, no silly questions about business/money/side kicks/events in/out of ON, sex not only boringly at home, full stoned driving whatever cars with/without some back seat, no idea whether the loved pet is near/in car/at home/whereever, and so on ...). Really nice pair, the two, good looking, educated and presumtuous (1 female God, 1 male God), accepted in whatever class of society. Of course MOO :)

But mostly what I wanted to mention is that ever since I saw the metal garbage can in the back of the Yukon my first thought was it was used for cleaning out the incinerator because it has one side flattened so it can fit up against the the back of the incinerator under the lower clean-out door

Then I had a BINGO moment when I realized that the white satin paint Dellen ordered was likely for re-painting the white metal garbage can after they used it .

The ashes were likely flushed at the hangar and the can washed out afterward , Then the orange bag , glove, garbage can, and incinerator receipt were tossed into the Yukon so DM could hide them somewhere but the cops stopped him first.

For one, 12 rattle cans would be OVERKILL for that little can. Second, it doesn't appear to look freshly painted at all.

The family and friends knew she wouldn't be forthcoming and helpful, so that makes me feel a tiny bit better. But still, I wanted to throat punch her after hearing about her attitude. I knew she wouldn't come out and say Dellen did this or that but I hoped she'd at least try to act a little respectful, for the families sake. The whole sexual favors on the highway tidbit, even if it were true (I believe she just said it for attention) makes DM look like an even bigger insensitive cold blooded killer. The main thing to remember is, the jury is filled with everyday people like us. They will be just as upset, angry and disgusted by her, as we are.

For one, 12 rattle cans would be OVERKILL for that little can. Second, it doesn't appear to look freshly painted at all.

Where did I say 12 cans were used ? Where did I say the garbage can was repainted ?

I think DM planned to repaint it that first night but they were out of white so he told SS to order some. Then the heat was on and he got busy hiding trucks and incinerators and did not get the can re-painted so he tossed it in the Yukon to get it away from the hangar. He was likely expecting a visit from the cops at that point and removed everything connected to the case .... ie: can, gloves , receipt

and as others have said: her evasions make him look guilty, he is placed with the truck and incinerator ...

The fact CN is being evasive may also lead the jurors to realize how much influence and control DM had over "his groupies"...and perhaps still does to an extend. New aged Charles Mason much?! MOO.

Where did I say 12 cans were used ? Where did I say the garbage can was repainted ?

I think DM planned to repaint it that first night but they were out of white so he told SS to order some. Then the heat was on and he got busy hiding trucks and incinerators and did not get the can re-painted so he tossed it in the Yukon to get it away from the hangar. He was likely expecting a visit from the cops at that point and removed everything connected to the case

I see you added more before I got to your other post to snip and quote.

DM asked SS for 2 boxes of satin white, each box contained 6 cans..so 12 cans total. SS said they always keep both black and white paint on hand for trailers. I don't recall SS saying he was out of white? Just saying, why would DM ask for 2 cases of white paint to spray a small garbage can?

Maybe with the can being used, maybe the orange tarp beneath it. I just hope the ashes weren't in the box that flew out of the trailer onto the highway. (unless an angel opened the door to scatter them.)IMO

Most likely she turned the hose on .......... and forgot to turn it off.

I looked at the post about 'plausibility', and I am not so sure that even a Jury would believe that when CN and MB pondered on the 10th, that the trailer contained a gift for Rabbit. CN may claim she didn't know the financial situation, but MB knew that DM was broke and needed her to mortgage her home ASAP. It was not a time to buy momma a $100,000 Tesla.

Both of them knew it was used for towing vehicles, and they thought it was a mothers day gift after his arrest? Not the truck that DM was arrested for!?

Well, it was opened on mothers day, but not by MB.

MOO

bbm red

.... and 20 mins in the bathroom of App. 2 they had the next "sex expedition", probably. Sounds well for her to say. ;)

I think DM planned to repaint it that first night but they were out of white so he told SS to order some. Then the heat was on and he got busy hiding trucks and incinerators and did not get the can re-painted so he tossed it in the Yukon to get it away from the hangar. He was likely expecting a visit from the cops at that point and removed everything connected to the case .... ie: can, gloves , receipt

You may be right. I found no other white utensil until now. Perhaps he ordered 2 boxes of spray paint (more than he needed) to deceive SS with the possible usage of this stuff?

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 6 Std.
Dellen Millard’s longtime girlfriend offers little but profound memory lapses at #Bosma trial. My report from today:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7 Std.
Susan Clairmont hat *advertiser censored* retweetet
For many days to come.Susan Clairmont has added

*advertiser censored*
@susanclairmont Is Noudga back on the stand tomorrow?

I had the same exact thoughts. IMO she was being invited to Baja (the last time they went, they spent some time in Southern California so west coast).

And isn't it curious how CN, who supposedly spent 5-7 nights a week at DM's and spent more time with DM than MS (who spent more time with DM than AM), knew nothing of DM's life outside of her? Nothing of his finances, nothing about his missions, nothing about the kind of truck he wanted to acquire (or the means of acquisition).

Yet MS, AM and even MM all knew about the plan to steal a diesel truck. Even LW2, who was on the periphery, was told how many days DM had spent trying to get a diesel truck. He also told her that someone at work was trying to set him up -- are we really to believe he didn't say anything to CN at all? Not even after the police visited him at the hangar? Sure Jan.

Should we suspect her attitude might be different if she knew she very well could have been on DM's check list of someone who stood in his way or knew too much? She seems like a risk taker, cut from the same cloth as DM, both thinking they are intelligent, arrogant and cocky, looking out for their own selfish purposes. She should be thanking her lucky stars she's still alive. Something tells me DM wasn't ready to stop murder after three victims. Five months was the time lapse between his victims. MOO.

You never said the can was repainted but I do think you're right and DM was planning to repaint the can. He just had not gotten around to it yet.

Wonder where her fancy "anklet" is?

Just out of curiousity was it ever reported that CN was wearing an ankle bracelet?
I don't recall ever reading that she was, only that she was under house arrest.
She might have simply had written orders after her arrest and no ankle bracelet.

Maybe the can is what the Crown had in mind when they asked her if she looked in the back of the Yukon.

@AdamCarterCBC 1:23 PM - 27 Apr 2016
She says she didn't look in the back of the Yukon when she was in it. #TimBosma #Bosma

@susanclairmont 1:23 PM - 27 Apr 2016
She never looked in rear storage area of Yukon. What does she do with gloves? "I take them off. I don't know where I put them."

Just out of curiousity was it ever reported that CN was wearing an ankle bracelet?
I don't recall ever reading that she was, only that she was under house arrest.
She might have simply had written orders after her arrest and no ankle bracelet.

Multiple MSM sources noted the ankle bracelet was a condition of her release, eg, Girlfriend in Bosma murder case gets bail (8/8/14):

She has been released on a $100,000 surety.

She is to reside with her parents under house arrest in Etobicoke, with exceptions only to travel to and from work and university. An ankle bracelet will monitor her every move.

Once the paperwork was filed and the ankle bracelet was strapped on to her leg, Noudga left the courthouse just after 5 p.m. with her parents by her side.

Multiple MSM sources noted the ankle bracelet was a condition of her release, eg, Girlfriend in Bosma murder case gets bail (8/8/14):
She has been released on a $100,000 surety.

She is to reside with her parents under house arrest in Etobicoke, with exceptions only to travel to and from work and university. An ankle bracelet will monitor her every move.

Once the paperwork was filed and the ankle bracelet was strapped on to her leg, Noudga left the courthouse just after 5 p.m. with her parents by her side.

Thanks. I started following this trial halfway into the proceedings so that is why I didn't know CN was ordered to wear an ankle bracelet.
It must have been removed before she testified for some reason and will likely be put back on once she is done on the witness stand.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Discovering Dellen Millard’s jailhouse letters | EXHIBIT #157

[video=youtube;iybjakZYKuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iybjakZYKuw&index=1&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB