Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people have the opportunity to go over their statements on several occasions and directly before testifying. If that was me, you best believe I'd practically have my statements memorized. I can't take all this "I don't remember" garbage.

If she is going to play dumb on the stand, Dungey will have a field day with her cross. He doesn't seem to like accepting the "I don't know" "I can't remember" answers.

MOO.

I'm 127 tweets behind so I think it's going to have to be Adam's blog for this testimony. Too many repeats from too many reporters to stay up with Adams blog

Kamille, I can monitor the twitter stream and toss in anything from MSM regulars that looks SIGNIFICANT that doesn't land in Adam's.

Question... with all these answers of "I don't remember..." is that something her lawyer would have coached her to do? Like even if she does remember, she can say that she doesn't and it wouldn't constitute a lie, or create a situation where she perjures herself?

so she is now closer with MB than she was before his arrest..so I can't see her throwing DM under the bus...seems to me she's still into him.

She says Millard picked her up, but that she doesn't remember what went on that evening.
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

Now seeing texts from April 30, 2013. First message is from Noudga: "I thought pedo leaving the room, would be hintful. How was the meeting?" Pedo was Millard's dog.
by Adam Carter 12:47 PM

Millard answers: "just wrapping up now. talked about and organized a bunch of issues."
by Adam Carter 12:48 PM

Millard mentions a Friday deadline and documents for a new accountant. Noudga says she doesn't know about what he was talking about there.
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

I'm 127 tweets behind so I think it's going to have to be Adam's blog for this testimony. Too many repeats from too many reporters to stay up with Adams blog

I'll try to keep Adam's going in a timely manner so we can keep the ball rolling in the meantime :)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Now looking at text chat between Noudga and #Millard. Apr 27, 2013. Care for company? Millard asks. "Does the company care for me?" Noudga

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
She responds "does the company care for me?" Millard responds: "it does." They make plans for her to be picked up. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Her answers polite but short, blunt. Now seeing chat from Sat. April 27, 2013. Talking about getting together. He's going to Waterloo first.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Leitch asks if he picked her up that day. "Yes?" She says giggling. Leitch suggests she is saying that because of texts. She agrees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
She has no idea what happened that evening. She says she never saw the incinerator at the hangar. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
She doesn't remember what happened after he picked her up. She didn't see incinerator at hangar that evening because she never saw it there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Next exchange is from April 30, 2013. They are first discussing Pedo--Millard's dog he got in Mexico, she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Texts a few days later, CN "I thought pedo leaving the room, would be hintful. How was the meeting?" Noudga says she saw Pedo the dog daily

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Now looking at April 30 2013 texts talking about Millard's accountants. Noudga says she doesn't know about his financial situation. #Bosma

Now texts from Dec. 6, 2012. Millard writes: "still under a lot of pressure, turns out my dad was hiding debts. that looming so near.. I haven't done enough to fix it." Noudga responds talking about taking a loan out to pay it off.
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

Noudga says he was talking about debt from when Millard's father died.
by Adam Carter 12:52 PM

"He was very private in those affairs ... I never pressed him on it," Noudga says. "he was withholding on a lot of things."
by Adam Carter 12:52 PM

She says Millard didn't talk a lot about financial issues.
by Adam Carter 12:53 PM

I'm so disappointed in this witness...but not surprised. I'm just keeping in mind that DM and MS are already going to be convicted, IMO - this testimony isn't crucial.
JMO

OK CN...click those red heels together and try to get back to Kansas asap!!! I don't think PM is going to save you from the Dungey-nado that you're fuelling. MOO

From a non-regular:

"Shannon Martin @ShannonMartinTV
Noudga says Millard was private about his financial situation. He'd occasionally rant about it, but that's it. #Bosma #TimBosma"

(Ranting seems like the opposite of being private.)

Noudga says she had also been to Millard's farm.
by Adam Carter 12:31 PM

She says the first time she went to the hangar, she also went to Millard's farm. They looked around and he talked about renovating the barn. "He wanted to turn it into a home," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Noudga says she saw the incinerator inside the barn, "years before the incident."
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Leitch asks if she asked Millard about why he had the incinerator. He said, "that he needed it to burn metals because he was starting an aviation company," she says.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

Noudga says she never saw The Eliminator inside the hangar. She never saw him operate it, she says.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

She's referring to The Eliminator -- Noudga says she never saw the homemade incinerator.
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

She's now shown a photo of the Eliminator. She says she thinks that's it.
by Adam Carter 12:37 PM

Burn metals?

http://graysci.com/chapter-five/let-burning-metals-lie/

Noudga says they never talked about the debts Millard's father had.
by Adam Carter 12:54 PM

"He didn't really tell me much about what he did during the day, it was always very ambiguous answers," she says. "After a time I just stopped asking questions."
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

She says she was asking him about "his affairs," which Millard denied.
by Adam Carter 12:56 PM

From a non-regular:

"Shannon Martin @ShannonMartinTV
Noudga says Millard was private about his financial situation. He'd occasionally rant about it, but that's it. #Bosma #TimBosma"

(Ranting seems like the opposite of being private.)

User Actions
Following

‏@susanclairmont
"It wasn't my situation to discuss. He was very private in those areas." He "ranted" occasionally. Changes that to "subtle annoyances."

Guys, I'm going to pick up Shannon Martin at CBC's tweets, she's saying some stuff I don't see anywhere else, and I don't see anyone else on her stuff. I'll try not to cause a lot of duplication.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says she didn't know how much debt Millard had, he was very private and "little rants" would give away "small information" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"It wasn't my situation to discuss. He was very private in those areas." He "ranted" occasionally. Changes that to "subtle annoyances."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"subtle annoyances were mentioned but I never asked him to elucidate on them." Noudga has good vocab #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says he'd express annoyances with the debts he had, or a worker his dad had hired that was spending money on useless expenses...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She never pressed him on his finances, but Millard did vent about the debt he had inherited from his dad Wayne. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
A worker his dad hired to manage finances was spending money on "useless expenses." "He bought a bunch of overalls with the logo on it."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Bought them for 200 employees, but there weren't 200 employees. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
#Millard said his dad had useless expenses. He bought a bunch of logo'd gear for employees -- 200 but there weren't that many working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste