Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe her texts and letters will restore her memory! Lol

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago

"subtle annoyances were mentioned but I never asked him to elucidate on them." Noudga has good vocab #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes

BFD- she has a good vocab... but no scrupples or morals IMO .

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 36s
Kinks: What's the matter today. Which rabbit? M: condo people want payment immediately. + ive got a bit of consitpation with that *advertiser censored* rabbit

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 46s46 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Looking at messages from May 1, 2013 between Millard and 'Kinks' #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga is talking about Millard's affairs, which he denied #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga on Millard 'He didn't tell me much of what he did during the day. He was ambiguous' #Bosma #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Millard would also withhold information in terms of his daily routine. Her questions were answered ambiguously she said. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Millard also withheld info about what he did during the day. Answers were always "ambiguous." Bothered her at first, then stopped asking.

She is talking about "his affairs, which I always suspected." It was a fairly regular topic. #Bosma

At first it bothered her, but then she stopped asking questions. She says "his affairs" eventually became a regular topic. #TimBosma

Like, asking about his affairs. "It became a regular topic later on" Millard would skirt the question & she eventually stopped asking

Now seeing texts from May 5, 2013. In it, Millard refers to an "*advertiser censored* rabbit" and the "condo people" wanting payment immediately. Noudga says it refers to a condo he was looking to buy.
by Adam Carter 12:58 PM

We're now taking the lunch break, back at 2:15 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

Noudga says they never talked about the debts Millard's father had.
by Adam Carter 12:54 PM

"He didn't really tell me much about what he did during the day, it was always very ambiguous answers," she says. "After a time I just stopped asking questions."
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

She says she was asking him about "his affairs," which Millard denied.
by Adam Carter 12:56 PM

Case study on red flags with your significant other:

rarely interact with family (unless SO also can't stand his/her family in which case they would tell you that..)
blows off questions on what they do with their time
relationship just sort of starts ?? I know this can happen but a certain time it needs to be definitive....

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
...Millard: the perverbial magician's rabbit #Bosma #TimBosma

(I assume this has to do with '*advertiser censored* rabbit', as in pulling a rabbit out of his *advertiser censored*, as in coming up with money he didn't have?)

Now looking at message from May 1 2013 -- She's asking what's the matter & he says he's got constipation with that *advertiser censored* rabbit.

Text May 1, 2013. This is Millard complaining about Rabbit and "condo people want payment immediately." This is about condo she referred to.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He says "condo people want payment immediately and I've got a bit of constipation with that *advertiser censored* rabbit...The perverbial magicians rabbit."

#Millard then says the perverbial (sic) magician's rabbit. Noudga knows the convo is about #Millard condo.

She says this was re: the distillery district condo he was looking to get. But she doesn't recall if they discussed further. #Bosma

She doesn't seem to know what the rabbit comment was about. Lunch break #TimBosma

We are now taking the lunch break. Back at 2:15 pm. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
A worker his dad hired to manage finances was spending money on "useless expenses." "He bought a bunch of overalls with the logo on it."

Bought them for 200 employees, but there weren't 200 employees. #Bosma

Most likely WM bought 200 pairs, 4 per employee would only be 50 employees. Allows launder cycles, uniform service exchange. Standard practice in most industry is 4 pairs.
DM would have trouble understanding the real world with the silver spoon stuck in his mouth.

A worker his dad hired to manage finances was spending money on "useless expenses." "He bought a bunch of overalls with the logo on it."

Running up the credit card at $15,000/month on toys makes overalls look like a night out at the tattoo joint. MOO

Most likely WM bought 200 pairs, 4 per employee would only be 50 employees. Allows launder cycles, uniform service exchange. Standard practice in most industry is 4 pairs.
DM would have trouble understanding the real world with the silver spoon stuck in his mouth.

Might have also been a minimum order, or 'future-proofing'.

Millard would also withhold information in terms of his daily routine. Her questions were answered ambiguously she said. #TimBosma

Millard also withheld info about what he did during the day. Answers were always "ambiguous." Bothered her at first, then stopped asking.

She is talking about "his affairs, which I always suspected." It was a fairly regular topic. #Bosma

At first it bothered her, but then she stopped asking questions. She says "his affairs" eventually became a regular topic. #TimBosma

Like, asking about his affairs. "It became a regular topic later on" Millard would skirt the question & she eventually stopped asking

All of this makes me shake my head. Who wants to be in a long term relationship where the other person won't talk about what they did that day and is purposely ambiguous?? Also if you have enough suspicion to where "his affairs" become regular conversation and he just denies it, something is seriously wrong.

IMO, Another person living like an ostrich with their head in the sand. If I don't see or hear it, it must not be happening. :ignore:

MOO.

She doesn't seem to know what the rabbit comment was about. Lunch break #TimBosma

Well we do. He's talking about his mother not forthcoming with the money he wants. Charming!

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says she didn't know how much debt Millard had, he was very private and "little rants" would give away "small information" #TimBosma

"It wasn't my situation to discuss. He was very private in those areas." He "ranted" occasionally. Changes that to "subtle annoyances."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"subtle annoyances were mentioned but I never asked him to elucidate on them." Noudga has good vocab #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says he'd express annoyances with the debts he had, or a worker his dad had hired that was spending money on useless expenses...

She never pressed him on his finances, but Millard did vent about the debt he had inherited from his dad Wayne. #TimBosma

Bought them for 200 employees, but there weren't 200 employees. #Bosma

#Millard said his dad had useless expenses. He bought a bunch of logo'd gear for employees -- 200 but there weren't that many working

Is the timing of this all over the place:

the annoyance with a worker that was spending money would be before WM died since DM fired all the workers 4 days after WM died
but the debts he inherited obviously means after WM died

his dad and finance manager were probably thinking big...overalls wear out... oh and a bit rich considering the car expenses 15k/month

Might have also been a minimum order, or 'future-proofing'.

One pair being worn, one in the laundry bin, another at the Uniform Laundry service, leaves one more to replace the one being currently worn.
Uniform service usually comes weekly. So that only allows 2 overalls for 1 week. Standard is 5 per employee in places I have been. Which would be only.40 employees.
DM was clueless about real world stuff.

Well we do. He's talking about his mother not forthcoming with the money he wants. Charming!

Let's see how she responds to the text about mission digestion, and her text response. Or her comment about the fancy new paper shredder. MOO

IMO, I think what we learn from CN won't come from the Crown questions, it'll come from cross.

If at a certain point she continually answers 95% of questions with "I don't remember", can she be declared a hostile witness so the Crown can ask leading questions?

One pair being worn, one in the laundry bin, another at the Uniform Laundry service, leaves one more to replace the one being currently worn.
Uniform service usually comes weekly. So that only allows 2 overalls for 1 week. Standard is 4 per employee.

Wasn't disagreeing, but I also don't think there were 50 employees.

All of this makes me shake my head. Who wants to be in a long term relationship where the other person won't talk about what they did that day and is purposely ambiguous?? Also if you have enough suspicion to where "his affairs" become regular conversation and he just denies it, something is seriously wrong.

IMO, Another person living like an ostrich with their head in the sand. If I don't see or hear it, it must not be happening. :ignore:

MOO.

I think the affairs were financial affairs...but still point taken...trust your significant other....she doesn't seem like an airhead

Does a time travelling amnesiac qualify for ODSP? Because I can't see anyone employing her in the future. What a waste of a degree. Or, why would Rabbit keep her on payroll till the Melon gets out? She would be way too old for him by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse