Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we really have to stop applying normal human metrics of behavior to anyone involved in this case, including a few degrees of familial relation.

Angry and sad. I guess she is the perfect match for the Evilness of DM. Should have known this for sure between her lawyering up right away, the not guilty plea, the insta handle. Only pure evil could sit there and smile and still try to defend DM. Only pure evil. More surprised he did not take her along for the test drive, she might have enjoyed it all. My heart just breaks for the Bosma's over and over.

The bottom line is that there was no need for this comment. It is crass and disgusting. I'm no prude but come on.....

We now know what kind of a person CN truly is and I am disgusted by her performance today.

CBC News Alerts @CBCAlerts
Witness Christina Noudga repeatedly laughs in court, says she can't recall details of month #Hamilton man killed: cbc.ca/1.3555544

she is putting on a big show..what the hell? What did DM do when she said that? What did the courtroom do gasp? I'm in shock she would say this. WOW

The bottom line is that there was no need for this comment. It is crass and disgusting. I'm no prude but come on.....

We now know what kind of a person CN truly is and I am disgusted by her performance today.

It's almost like she WANTED to say it out loud.

Noudga says she didn't tell her parents about it. She now says after he was arrested, she "didn't think of it at all."
by Adam Carter 3:06 PM

She says she never viewed what was on it. "It didn't spark my curiousity."
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

She says it stayed there until her arrest.

The DVR sat in her closet for 11 months, she says.

The only thing she ever put away.

I think it served a dual purpose (in her head):

1) Lame excuse for why they didn't talk about the utter weirdness of what they'd just done

2) A big ol' middle-finger at the justice system

I didn't honestly believe she was still hung up on DM or that the red shoes were a symbol, but I guess you guys are right.

Anyone snooping her instagram....interesting comment on her latest photo.

Hmm, so she very conveniently remembers checking all the locks on the truck.

Will this play into DM's defence? That she checked the locks, yet when the police took the trailer one door wasn't locked properly and opened.

It seems we really have to stop applying normal human metrics of behavior to anyone involved in this case, including a few degrees of familial relation.

Imagine how her family, friends and acquaintances must have thought 'what an upstanding young lady she is. Beautiful; classy; well educated; can complete the Rubix cube; and a glowing future ahead of her.'
:puke:

I haven't seen any tweets about the reaction in the courtroom. I wonder if this is not to give these comments any more attention. It sure seems like she is sending a message that she doesn't care what people think of her. I imagine it had some purpose to impact DM - not sure of that intent, though.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Leitch asks what she thought when he parked so close to the house. She says she thought it was weird "but he did weird things all the time."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
He jammed trailer against house. "I thought it was weird." But she didn't say anything. "Because he did weird things all the time." #bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga remembers the trailer being jammed against the house "I thought it was weird" she says, but she didn't say anything. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga thought it was weird but didn't say anything. "He did weird things all the time." #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
She says they saw Madeleine Burns. Leitch asks her to tell the court about conversation with her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Madeleine Burns came out and asked what they were doing. #Millard "threw off" her questions. She said why are you being so aloof?

DM is aloof to MB just a short time after she cut a huge cheque for him?

Did DM give her the thumbs up yet?

This is so wrong on so many levels. The poor Bosma family. This must be so foreign to them to have this display of testimony from the "Ice Queen". MOO

"noudga" seems to be trending locally on twitter to the extent that spammers are starting to use it.

That's right your honour, I could not talk for 45 minutes to one hour because my mouth was occupied for the full trip...

:floorlaugh:

I was just going to post that. 45 minutes?!? Does she really think this is funny?

I hope the entire jury absolutely has hate for this woman and takes it out on DM when it's time for a verdict. It's pretty obvious that she knows everything and cannot help him out with useful testimony that shows any kind of innocence in this matter because she knows he's guilty of more than just wanting a truck.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member