Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga says she didn't know why Burns wanted her to come over. "I had my assumptions," she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Another phone call from Burns at 11:12pm. "I think she was checking to see if I was coming." Noudga didn't know why she was summoned

She says he didn't call her all day, Pedo was at home etc. Leitch asks if she was worried about Dell. "Yeah," she says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She's contradicting herself again. Now she suggests she knew something about Millard's situation, but the. Quickly backs away. #Bosma

But she says she didn't receive any actual information from Burns before going there. She says her mom drove her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga was worried, she says. Still can't see call to #Smich on log but she contends it's part of reason she started realizing #Millard fate

Before she talks to #Smich there is a second conversation with Burns. #Noudga says she called to ask directions to Kleinburg house. #Bosma

In that call back to Burns, she says she was calling to ask directions to get to her house. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
There's another call from Burns to Noudga at 11:12pm. She doesn't know what it was about. She says it was prob re: her ETA. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Phone records show she called Millard, then Michalski called her, then she calls Millard's mom 3 times. #Bosma

@ColinButlerCBC correction: two of the calls was from Madeleine Burns asking Noudga to come over, then for an ETA #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Burns calls her three times. Asks Noudga to come to her house. She didn't say why. "I had my assumptions given all the circumstances."

BBM

What circumstances??!! She says she was unaware of anything that was going on!

Smich's girlfriend's phone then calls Noudga.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

Goodman says Noudga is "correct" and that she spoke to Smich before speaking to Burns. Leitch says he made an error.
by Adam Carter 11:07 AM

She says her phone was stolen 2 or 3 months after MIllard was arrested.
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Nougda challenged on inconsistencies of who she called/ talked to on eve of DM arrest. Don't match up. Nougda' the records are wrong"

Pillay objects and says Leitch should be showing her earlier calls from that night around 9pm. He agrees. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
She was worried about Dell. Noudga's mother drives her to Burns' house...Pillay stands and says Leitch needs to take her to 9:09 pm.

At 9:09pm there's an SMS from her phone to Smich. At 9:13pm there's a 245 second call from Meneses to her. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Leitch finds an SMS message 9:09 from Noudga to #Smich. She remembers a phone call. A longer call was made from Meneses' phone.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Records show at 909pm she texts Smich. She remembers calling him. At 913 the Meneses phone calls her, the call lasts for 245 seconds.

Her recollection is that she called Michalski. That's not what phone record says. 10:28 pm Burns calls her.

10:28pm Madeleine Burns calls Noudga. Her evidence is that she next called #Smich. So the record is wrong? It must be. #TimBosma

At 10:28pm there's a call from Madeleine Burns. Then at 10:33 she calls Burns. #Bosma

There's no call to Smich shown in between this, Leitch points out. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown points out inconsistencies in Noudga's testimony. Order of phone calls,who she called and when. Her memory doesn't jive with records.

She said earlier next call after Michalski is her phoning Smich. That's not on the record. She says record is wrong.

I guess when caught in so many lies, deny that phone records are right?? What other option does she have left to cover her *advertiser censored**. She is running out of excuses to cover her lies.

She's now giving step-by-step of moving incinerator. Now says it took 20-25 minutes at farm. Very dark at farm. No electricity.

She does not recall that but said its logical. Leitch points out there was a flashlight found on the eliminator. She agrees. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
It would've been pitch black. Crown: Was there any electricity? Noudga: No. Crown: Did you use a flashlight? Noudga: I don't recall. #Bosma

There was a flashlight on the Eliminator trailer. Noudga doesn't remember using one. #TimBosma

She's either being deliberately obtuse or she truly doesn't remember anything. #Bosma

She says the headlights would've been on. She does not remember using a flashlight. #Bosma

May 10, 2013 was a complete new moon, meaning absolutely no moonlight...meaning VERY dark in the country.
http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/moon.html?day=10&month=5&year=2013

There's then a call to Michalski at 9:22pm. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Leitch says she'd testified she had called Marks phone but this shows Meneses had called her, and she spoke to him on that phone. #Bosma

Judge points out to jury that Noudga was actually right in this instance, about talking to #Smich before Burns.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Judge tells jury Noudga is corre t that she spoke to Smich before she spoke to Millard's mom. #Bosma

She remembers calling #Smich but it was Meneses who called her

That's a text from Smich. At 9:13 pm there is 245 second call from Meneses phone, which was from Smich. She had said she phoned Smich.

Burns calls her three times. Asks Noudga to come to her house. She didn't say why. "I had my assumptions given all the circumstances."

RSBM

What circumstances, CN? The ones you claim not to have asked questions about? Or the ones you claim not to recall today?

Leitch asks how long after Millard was arrested until her phone was stolen. She says maybe 2/3 months? #Bosma

Leitch asks if she went back and looked over the texts that night. She says she did but nothing stood out. #Bosma

Says her phone was stolen 2-3 months after #Millard arrest. #TimBosma "I was making my own notes, analyzing our conversations."

She said she was making notes to figure out why he was in jail and what had actually transpired. #Bosma

"I was making notes to figure out why he was in jail and how it all transpired." #TimBosma

Noudga says phone was stolen 2-3 months after Millard arrest. She went back after arrest to look at texts/calls from May 10. Made notes.

Noudga says she made notes about her texts to figure out "why he was in jail and what was going on."
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

She says she constructed notes from her phone "weeks after this." She says she has reviewed them. She says there's no reference to her text to Smich in there.
by Adam Carter 11:10 AM

"He sais sh-t went down, but everything was fine, and he shouldn't worry," Noudga says. Leitch asks if he said who did what. She says no, and he directs her to her statement.
by Adam Carter 11:11 AM

Noudga has just said she made notes, 'analyzed every detail,' went through her phone to piece together why Millard was arrested. #Bosma

Leitch asks if she looked at the texts she'd sent to mark. No, she says. #Bosma

Leitch asks if she reviewed the notes she's talking about. She has. Says there no reference to Mark texts messages. #Bosma

Leitch says let's go back to what you talked to Smich about. #Bosma

Noudga was 'constructing notes from her phone' yet she's got glaring memory lapses in other areas of testimony #TimBosma #Bosma

Looks like she sent text to Smich and then got call from Meneses phone. Her notes don't mention Smich text...Smich call: "**** went down."

"He said **** went down but everything is fine and I shouldn't worry. It was a repetitive cycle of those phrases," she says. #Bosma

Leitch asks if there was any discussion about who did what. She says no. He asks if she'd like to review statement. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She's refreshing her memory from police statement. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Noudga reading police statement about what she told investigators about the Smich call to refresh her memory. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 59s60 seconds ago
Nougda appears flustered when challenged on who she talked to. She can't remember who called. Who texted. Her phone had been stolen.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s53 seconds ago
She reads. Says it assists her memory. "What else did he say?" Leitch asks. #Bosma

I have hope she can be rattled. She's a very stupid girl to be playing this game. I think Leitch will wear her down eventually. He has to just keep pounding away at her. There is a speck of light at the end of the tunnel.

"He said something went wrong and I shouldn't worry." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s59 seconds ago
Smich also said "that something went wrong but I shouldn't worry about it. He said that it didn't matter what he did."

Leitch asks if he said anything about his role. "He said it didn't matter what he did." (Like what 'I' did, she says) #Bosma

Back to convo with #Smich. Said it didn't matter what I did. Repetitive cycle of **** went down, he's fine.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 59s59 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown zeroing in on Noudga's conversation with Smich May 10, 2013. The day Millard was arrested. #Bosma #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 58s58 seconds ago
"It was just a repetitive cycle of all that." But he wouldn't answer if Millard was with him. Finally said no.

"He said that something went wrong, but I shouldn't worry about it," Noudga now says. "He said that it didn't matter what he did."
by Adam Carter 11:12 AM

"But he wasn't answering the question if he was with him, which was all I wanted to know," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 11:13 AM

"Your recollection is Mr. Smich said, 'I did something?'" Leitch says. Noudga says yes, and Leitch asks her if it would help to refresh her memory from her own notes kept in her room.
by Adam Carter 11:14 AM

Noudga says Burns didn't tell her why she wanted her to come over, but she "had her assumptions" based on Millard not responding and the call to Smich.
by Adam Carter 11:04 AM

IMO, If she claims to never know about his day or his missions, why would her mind jump to "arrest" when he doesn't answer?? My mind would first go to that he was in hospital or something innocent like that.

Smich said "something went wrong" and Noudga shouldn't worry about it. He also said "it didn't matter what he did," Noudga says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich was repeating '**** went down' and 'dont panic' #Bosma #TimBosma

"But he wasn't answering the question if he was with him, which is all I wanted to know," she says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 57s57 seconds ago
Smich didn't call her. He texted her. She reads record. "**** went down. Don't worry about it. It didn't matter what I did."@AM900CHML

She recalls #Smich said "I did something." #TimBosma

Leitch asks if Smich said "I did something." Noudga says yes. He asks if she'd like to refresh memory from her own writings seized from bdrm

Ha! She doesn't recall ANYTHING about ANYTHING except Smich said he did it. Amazing.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s53 seconds ago
She is now refreshing her memory from her own notes kept in her room about what Smich said in that call. #Bosma

Crown now getting Noudga to read from her own notes seized from her room about what Smich said when he told her something went wrong. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown once again directing Noudga to review notes, to refresh her memory #Bosma #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
She reads. There is a scratched out word, Leitch says--asks what it says. Pillay jumps up to object. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s48 seconds ago
See that scratched out word? What does that say? Objection. Does it refresh your memory? Did #Smich say anything other or different?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
Leitch: when you tell us today that Mark Smich said 'I did something' did he say anything else?
Noudga: he said were in deep ****. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member