Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga watched Millard hand Hagerman 'a fishing box, or a toolbox - a box you put things inside' #Bosma #TimBosma

BBM I find these are by far the best kind of boxes. Very useful.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She only saw it when Millard went to get it. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Her first "exposure to the box" was when #Millard reached for it from drivers' seat at Hagerman's house. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says he grabbed it while still in driver's seat so it would've had to be within arms reach in the Yukon. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
After Hagerman took the box she says they went back to Maplegate. It's now around 5am "maybe sooner." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
She says Millard just reached back in Yukon to get the box...After Matt's they went to Maplegate. Arrived between 4-5 a.m.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She claims she doesn't know where Millard got the box, com the front or back of the SUV. #TimBosma

This girl is just the worst. I can't imagine the jury liking this at all. Although there were times in her testimony I thought she was holding back a bit, MM came across as much more open and honest and I think that was more helpful to Smich than what CN is doing or thinks she's doing for Millard.

When they got there they "plopped down into bed...we made love in bed and then went to sleep." #Bosma

They arrived back at Maple Gate between 4-5am. They "plopped down in bed. We made love in bed. Then fell asleep, very shortly after."

She says Dell got up at 6am. #Bosma

Noudga says she and Millard went to his house, made love and went to sleep. Millard got up at 6 am. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga and Millard got back to his place around 5 a.m. They 'made love' then went to sleep #Bosma #TimBosma

She says they did not have any discussion about dropping the toolbox off. #Bosma

She says they were going to meet up again around 9 p.m. when she got off work.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

She says he didn't pick her up -- this is now the day he was arrested. She says they didn't talk that day.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

Court now seeing texts from Noudga on May 10. She says "hope your day is going well," followed by a photo of her and Millard's dog.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

She keeps texting him but with no response.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"Flopped down into bed. We made love in bed...Fell asleep very shortly after." Millard got up at 6 am. They never talked about box.

She says she was too tired. Leitch asks "bit of a resurgence when you got home?" "Resurgence?" She asks. #Bosma

Noudga was falling asleep in the car she says and felt a "resurgence" when she got home. #TimBosma

Noudga didn't ask about the toolbox. She was too tired in the car. "Bit of a resurgence when you got home?" Huh? "You weren't so tired?"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
says they got home 5 am. They "made love" and went to sleep. After telling crown she fell asleep in truck he asks if she had a "resurgence"

She says when he woke up, they "became intimate again in the morning, sleepily so." #Bosma

She says she was "too exhausted" to think anything was odd about what was going on.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

She says Millard didn't tell her what was in the box, and they didn't talk about it at all.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

Of note: When Hagerman testified about this, he was crying through most of it.
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

I hope the jury remembers this.

So what is the tally on how many times she has perjured herself today??

IMO, she's even bold enough now to change her police statement while on the stand.

She says he kissed her goodbye. Didn't look at the clock. "I was just like ok bye," she says with a laugh. #Bosma

"Bit of a resurgence when you got home?" asks Leitch. Noudga says they "make love" again when Millard wakes up. Then he kisses her goodbye.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
They slept for a bit 'were intimate' again. Millard kissed her, said 'I love you.' Then left. She stayed in bed. #Bosma #TimBosma

She says they made love again when Millard woke up and he kissed her, told her he loved her and left at dusk. #TimBosma

They made love again when #Millard woke up. "Sleepily." Then #Millard left. "It was light in the room, but not sunny." Said dusk meant dawn

She says it was like dusk. "You mean dawn?" Leitch says. "Yup," she says. #Bosma

They get up in the morn. Still no conversation about all the events. Tool box. They have sex again. She leaves. @AM900CHML

She says she knew he had a really important meeting in Waterloo that morning and that he planned to pick her up from work that night. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
The crown clarifies if she meant to say "dawn." Noudga says she did. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
She had to work that night and he had "a really important meeting" in Waterloo. He was supposed to pick her up after work. 9pm.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
She says she was to get off work at 9pm. #Bosma

"I told him I had to work later in the evening." He had important meeting in Waterloo. Agreed he would pick her up at 9 p.m. at work.

He never picks hr up. Did she talk to him during the day? "I don't think so." #bosma

Leitch asks if Millard picked her up. No. He asks if they had a discussion during the day. "I don't think so," she says. #Bosma

Noudga was supposed to get off work that day at 915 and Millard would pick her up. This is May 10 2013. The day of Millard's arrest. #Bosma

She doesn't think she spoke to #Millard during the course of the day May 10.

Says it was "dusk" crown says I think u mean dawn. She agrees. Says she and DM were to meet later. It"s may 10th. @AM900CHML

(This is now May 10, the day Millard was arrested). #Bosma

She says it was "weird and annoying" he wasn't responding.
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

Noudga says she called Michalski to see if Millard was home. Michalski said he wasn't.
by Adam Carter 10:54 AM

She then called Smich. "That phone conversation was just a pretty big mess." She says Smich said, "sh-t went down, but don't worry about it."
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
This is May 10 we're on now. The day of Millard's arrest. #Bosma

Leitch showing test between them that day. She sends him "hope your days going well" at 12:06pm. #Bosma

At 1:27pm she sends a photo of her and Pedo in bed. Then texts "text me when you can, I want to see you tonight." #Bosma

Now looking at her texts from May 10. 12:06pm. Hope your days going well. Then a photo in bed with Pedo. Then "text me when you can."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Says they didn't speak that day. Jury shown text records. She texts him several times. "I want to see u tonight' "helllooooooo?" @AM900CHML

At 8:04pm she writes "hellooooo?" And then at 10:24pm "call me." #Bosma

That night Burns called her and asked her to come over.
by Adam Carter 10:55 AM

"So I go to Madeleine's and that's where she informs me he has been arrested."
by Adam Carter 10:56 AM

Court now seeing 15 contacts from Noudga's phone. You can see Michalski, Millard, Burns, Smich and Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

She says Dell got up at 6am. #Bosma

She says he kissed her goodbye. Didn't look at the clock. "I was just like ok bye," she says with a laugh. #Bosma

So which is it CN?

12:06 p.m. texts him: Hope your days going well. Later she texts pic of her and Pedo. Then: Text me when you can, I want to see you tonight.

Seeing phone records between the couple. Noudga texts Millard at 350, then 8pm "hellloooo" after she didn't hear from him. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga doesn't remember having any discussion with Millard. So Crown shows her a series of text messages. She sent him half a dozen. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Later she texts: Helloooo? No response from him at all.

She says he hadn't messaged her since the morning and they had plans to meet up. Found it weird "and annoying." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
By 8:04 Noudga says "Heelllloooo." "He hadn't messaged me since that morning, so. Kinda weird. And annoying." #Millard had been arrested

Does CN not realize the headlights are of the front of the truck? That won't help with trailer stuff "behind" the tuck lol

She says the headlights would've been on. She does not remember using a flashlight. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
She says "call me".. didn't hear from him.she was anoyed. DM had been arrested. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
She says he wasn't replying "it was kind of weird and annoying." #Bosma

"Like are we going to be hanging out, should I plan my own way home..." She says. #Bosma

She says she then called Andrew Michalski to see if he went home because of their late night. Michalski said no. #Bosma

She made calls to try to find him. He didn't show up to get her. She called Andrew Michalski who said Millard wasn't there. But Pedo was.

She asked if Pedo was at home, because they went everywhere together. Andrew said that Pedo was still there. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste