Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"After I was arrested, Mark contacted Andrew and Matt, and asked them to bring him all the drugs. I have to admit I laughed..."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He writes that he laughed--"'bring me all the drugs' should be tattooed on Mark's forehead." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
After Millard's arrest, Smich asked Matt and Andrew to bring him all the drugs, he writes. Then toolbox dropped at Sean Scullion's place.

"....Bring me the drugs! Should be tattooed on Mark's forehead." - Millard says to Noudga in letter

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
He recounts to her how he learned Matt and Andrew brought the drugs to Oakville to leave for Mark. #Bosma

"They did not actually meet up with Mark, but left it in a stairwell for him."

"In this letter, Millard says only the "craftiest of coyotes" would be able to evade charges of witness tampering, and that this needs to be kept secret.
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Adam Carter"

And Dellen is Wile E. Coyote. MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• wile.jpg
    wile.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 237
He references the toolbox in the letters. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
"I need your phone records for the 5,6,7,8 specifically outgoing calls. Texts. Locations. It's been 2 weeks since I"ve heard

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Leitch: when you switched vehicles at hangar in Waterloo, tell us where they were located? Noudga's says they drove red truck into hangar...

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"They did not actually meet up with Mark, but left it in a stairwell for him. Police questionned (sic) Matt five seperate (sic) times."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Leitch asks Noudga about switching vehicles the night of May 9, 2013. (From red truck to Yukon) #Bosma

Leitch asks her if they were together. She says she wasn't walking right beside him the whole time.

"I was shoulder to shoulder with him," she says of Millard. They got into Yukon and drove away. Leitch asks if toolbox was in red truck.

He asks if the toolbox was in the red truck. She has no recollection of that, or of it being transferred. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
"Of paramount importance is u keep our contact secret. But also that we have any communication at all" @AM900CHML

Noudga talking now about switching red truck & Yukon. Was the toolbox in the red truck? She has no recollection of it there. #TimBosma

Would you have seen him transfer a toolbox from the red truck to the Yukon? "I don't know if it happened that way," she says. #Bosma

She was "in the same vicinity" as Millard during the switching of vehicles, but doesn't remember him moving the toolbox. #TimBosma

She says they were in the same "vicinity" but doesn't recall at all if he moved it from one to the other or not. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says she didn't write back. Didn't thk it necessary. I wasn't in the area. I thought it a waste of time. @AM900CHML

Back to the letter. He writes to her that in Matt's first 4 statements to cops he didn't mention the toolbox. Praises him. #Bosma

Police questioned Matt 5 times. "I don't think he knew/knows that someone can refuse to speak with police," writes Millard. #Bosma

Millard's letter talks about Hagerman's interviews with police. "he should not have spoken to plice at all." #TimBosma

But says Sean scullion had driven to Hamilton to tell police "all that Matt told him." He calls him a "rat *advertiser censored*." #Bosma

He also talks about Matt Hagerman. "Police questioned Matt five separate times. I have heard the first four questionings," he writes. "The first four times Matt (Hagerman) talks about how Mark is a bad influence, he thinks Mark is involved, but that he knows nothing about any toolbox."
by Adam Carter 10:18 AM

"Now as you know, he should not have spoken to police at all," he wrote. "I don't think he knew/knows that someone can refuse to speak with the police."
by Adam Carter 10:20 AM

"If you were to contact Matt in an untraceable way, and impress upon him the need for secrecy, I think he could be trusted to keep the contact confidential." Noudga says she didn't talk to Hagerman about these issues.
by Adam Carter 10:21 AM

"Sean, on the other hand, is a rat *advertiser censored* with the heart of a sheep...He sold Matt and Andrew out for free."

He doesn't blame Hagerman for "cracking" but calls friend Sean Scullion a "rat *advertiser censored*" for talking to @HamiltonPolice

"I think he is under the impression it is his duty as a citizen to give the police whatever they want," he writes. #Bosma

"The most we can do is inform him he doesn't have a choice." Noudga took that to mean Millard and herself. She says she never reached out.

"The most we can do, is inform him that he does have a choice. The least we should do is inform him he does have a choice."

He then says "the least we can do is to inform him he does have a choice (whether or not to talk to police)." #Bosma

"If you were to contact Matt in an untraceable way, and impress upon him the need for secrecy..."

"If you were to contact Matt in an untraceable way..."

He says she should not be the one to contact him because he is "weak" and will likely "crack." #Bosma

Did she ever talk to Matt in person about these issues? "No." Millard: "Make sure the stories match." #bosma

(NOT BY PHONE OR FACEBOOK! only ever talk in person in an enclosed, hidden from view place. Always have a cover story ready in advance

Tells her to contact Matt in person--not over social media or phone. "Maybe he can shut Sean's mouth." #Bosma

"Obviously you should not tell even Matt that you have contact with me," he adds. #Bosma

"So don't jeopardise your future credibility on the stand to address it. But if the opportunity presents itself..."

"Maybe he (Hagerman) can shut Sean's mouth. Obviously it's important that Matt... not tell anyone he's had contact with you." #TimBosma

He stresses that she should not "jeopardize her future credibility on the stand." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Next letter. Nov. 7. Crown says their translator said 4 but she insists its 7th. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s60 seconds ago
Now another Millard letter that starts, in Ukranian, "Good evening beautiful" Then a passage about prison food.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
In Ukrainian he tells her about his dinner. Then "haha hope that makes sense!" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 56s57 seconds ago
'After my arrest mark contacted andrew/ matt. He asked them to bring drugs.I laughed. Brg me the drugs shld be tattooed on marks forehead.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Nov. 7. "Good evening beautiful." Large chunk blacked out (redacted) from the letter.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 50s51 seconds ago
Millard then goes on to say nougda needs to talk to michalski. And how he shld know he has options. He doesn't have to talk to police.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 50s51 seconds ago
Noudga says when she gets letters from Madeleine Burns, Millard's mother, she gets between one and seven at a time. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov. 6 (so this would predate the last). "I'm having one of those 'holy **** I'm in jail!' moments. I get those a lot." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
Burns passed on 1 to 7 letters at a time...Nov. 6. 2013..."I'm having one of those holy **** I'm in jail moments. I get those a lot."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 38s38 seconds ago
"I'm asking u to contact matt. Not by phone. Or facebook. Only talk to him in person."@AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Nov 6 letter: "I'm having one of those 'holy sh** I'm in jail!' moments. I get those a lot." Talks about a prisoner who threw pee at a nurse

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s53 seconds ago
He writes to her about a guy "Nathan" who was beaten up by the ISA team. Says he threw water at guard/nurse. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 43s43 seconds ago
"Always have a cover story ready in advance for fill in on what u talked about. Make sure your stories match." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
Millard says he reminds him of a baboon. He says jail is "quite the education." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 44s45 seconds ago
Talks about inmate who caused problems in cell earlier. Threw urine, flooded range.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
He asks her about her university studies. She tells Leitch she did write to him about her courses. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 57s57 seconds ago
"He reminds me of a baboon, equal in temperment, and possibly less intelligent." Millard asks Noudga about her schoolwork. Recommends a band

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 53s53 seconds ago
"This experience certainly is an up close look at a different side of Canadian culture." Asks how university is going for her.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
He writes that he's read about this band Austra. Asks her what she thinks of them. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
By november Millard is starting to question why he isn't hearing from noudga. He says he woke up to a "holy **** moment. I am in jail"

Noudga says sometimes she would get as many as 7 letters at once from Millard's mother.
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

In the letter, Millard is talking about how a fellow inmate was charged with assault for throwing a cup of urine at a nurse.
by Adam Carter 10:25 AM

Now another letter. "Don't forget me, my love. No prison walls can block me from loving you."
by Adam Carter 10:27 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 41s41 seconds ago
Another: "One third of the way through this forced seperation. In my fantasies, rememberring (sic) what you smell like is a key ingredient."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov 9. He says he is "one third of the way through this forced separation." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
"I can feel the memories dimming. Every night, when I tuck in under the covers, I review memories of you; of us. It renews the memories."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
He says "in my fantasies remembering what you smell like is a key ingredient." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
Tells her not to forget him. Says he's going to bed and will remember every detail of their Annapolis/Washington road trip. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
"Don't forget me, my love. No prison walls can block me from loving you. And I love you." remembers their road trip to Annapolis/Washington

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s12 seconds ago
"In my fantasies, remember what you smell like is a key ingredient. I can feel the memories dimming."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 29s30 seconds ago
Next letter heavily redacted. Nov 9th. "Don't forget me my love. No prison walls can block me from loving u and I love u." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
She says they took a week or two trip down to the Annapolis boat show. She says they enjoyed it. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 24s25 seconds ago
Noudga says they went for a boat show. It was enjoyable. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
Every night, when I tuck in under the covers, I review memories of you; of us. It renews the memories, helps keep them from fading.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov 10. He writes a whole short letter in Ukranian. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s17 seconds ago
Don't forget me, my love. No prison walls can block me from loving you. And I love you.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 14s14 seconds ago
Millard smiles as noudga explains a trip they took to washington. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s50 seconds ago
I'm going to make my bed and tuck in now. I'm going to review every detail I can think of from our Annapolis, Washington road trip."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 37s38 seconds ago
Nov 10 letter starts in Ukrainian; #Millard says it's his first Ukrainian letter. Complaining about jail. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
Roughly translated it says he doesn't like jail, asks how she is, signs 'your man' #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
"Despite the distance between us, I feel a little closer to you." Millard

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
He writes in English below "my next court today is this coming Tues. I have my fingers crossed for setting Sept prelim and Oct trial dates"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s42 seconds ago
He tries to write in Ukranian, which Noudga speaks and reads. He's reading The Defense is Ready, by Leslie Abramson, a US lawyer. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s22 seconds ago
"I'm currently reading "The Defense Is Ready," Millard says he gets a lot from books written by defence lawyers. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
He says he is reading The Defence is Ready by Leslie Abramson. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s26 seconds ago
"Yawn. It's after midnight. I'm going to bed. Goodnight my love. I eagerly await you next letter." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s26 seconds ago
Leitch asks if he expressed interest in learning Ukranian prior to his arrest. She says yes but wasn't at the top of his list. #Bosma

In this letter, Millard talks about "reviewing details" from a road trip the two took.
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

Now another letter. "My next court date is this coming Tuesday. I have my fingers crossed for setting September prelim, and October trial, dates."
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Now a letter from Nov. 11. "I miss you, it hurts. I don't know whether to embrace the pain, or detach from it."
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Did Millard express interest in learning Ukrainian before jail? He had an interest in a lot of languages. Was learning Spanish.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov 11. "I miss you. It hurts. I don't know whether to embrace the pain or detach from it." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
Millard never tried to write Noudga a letter in Ukrainian until he was incarcerated. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s26 seconds ago
Nov. 11. "I miss you. It hurst. I don't know whether to embrace the pain or detach from it. I fine myself switching from one to the other."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
He says "on the reverse are some thoughts I had last night." Leitch asks what that's in reference to, she's not sure. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
"I miss you. It hurts." Millard, to Noudga.

After Millard's arrest, Smich asked Matt and Andrew to bring him all the drugs, he writes. Then toolbox dropped at Sean Scullion's place.

Hold on, wait what?! We have never heard of a toolbox being dropped somewhere other than MH's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member