Bosma Murder Trial 05.02.16 - Day 43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall the name Sean Scullion before. But, I like Sean. Too bad more of DM's friends/associates weren't more like Sean.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s39 seconds ago
13 Nov letter: CODE NAME Andrew Michalski: Kodiak. Matt Hagerman: Snoff. Noudga says in later letters friends known by codes

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov 13. At the bottom he includes:
"CODE NAME:
Andrew Michalski: Kodiak
Matt Hagerman: Snoff"
#Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 57s58 seconds ago
Nov. 13 Code Name. Andrew Michalski: Kodiak. Matt Hagerman: Snoff. Noudga says Millard used this code from then on. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s41 seconds ago
Nov 13- millard gives Noudga code names for matt hagerman. "Snoff" and andrew michalski. "Kodiak" @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
She says from here on in he referred to them in letters by their code names. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
"Because there is still so much disclosure still to come, its not certain what defense I will use," Millard says in letter.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
"I need your phone records for the 5,6,7,8 specifically outgoing calls. Texts. Locations. It's been 2 weeks since I"ve heard

This is why I believe she is charged. IMO, she knew before the murder that it was going to happen. Why else would he care about her phone records before the 6th??

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
Next is shown as Nov 13 but she says it's actually Nov 30. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
He says "because there is so much disclosure to come it's not certain what defence I will use." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
"It is clear police are going to use my phone records in an attempt to pinpoint my location at a given time."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
He says it's clear police are going to use his phone records. Says he needs evidence that multiple people used his phone.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s27 seconds ago
"I need evidence that indicates that I am not the only person that uses that phone."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
"I want supporting evidence and testimony is evidence that it was usual/normal for me to lend my phone to Mark." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews now
"I want supporting evidence, and testimony is evidence, that it was usual for me to lend my phone to Mark."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
He asks "will Snoff and Kodiak help create this precedent?" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
"Careful what you tell them. Be sure they will help before giving them any information." Ends with "destroy this letter." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
"Will Snoff and Kodiak help create this precident? (sic)"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s19 seconds ago
Nov. 30 "Because there is still so much disclosure still to come, it's not certain what defense I will use.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Leitch asks Noudga if she knew what defence he was going to use. She says she didn't ask. Doesn't think she responded to this. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s22 seconds ago
It is clear though that police are going to use my phone record in an attempt to pin point my location at a given time.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s13 seconds ago
Noudga says she didn't ask about what defence Millard was going to use in this case. She didn't reach out to Michalski or Hagerman, she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Again says she did not reach out to his friends re: the phone issue. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 26s26 seconds ago
She says she's never seen him lend his phone. She's seen him not have his phone on his person. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s23 seconds ago
Leitch asks if she's ever seen him lend his phone to Smich. She says she's seen him without his phone, but never lend it, no. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
This is based on the assumption that I am carrying the phone...that it was usually normal for me to lend my phone to Mark.

Now Nov. 13. In this letter, Millar writes: Code Name: Andrew Michalski: Kodiak and Matt Hagerman: Snoff. Noudga says in the subsequent letter he used these code names.
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM
[? - this is now gone, I copied it before it was deleted]

Now another letter. "Because there is so much disclosure still to come, it's not certain what defence I will use. It is clear tough, that police are going to use my phone record in an attempt to pinpoint my location a a given time. This is based on the assumption that I am carrying the phone. I need to attack this assumption ... I want supporting evidence, and testimony evidence, that it was usual/normal for me to lend my phone to Mark."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

Noudga says she didn't ask Millard what sort of defence he wanted to mount. She says she didn't reach out to Hagerman or Michalski.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

"I've seen him not have his phone not on him, but I've never seen him lend it," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 35s36 seconds ago
Leitch asks who he's referring to when he says "testimony is evidence." She says Michalski and Hagerman. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s36 seconds ago
This can be done in the positive, ie: someone called my phone instead of me answering, Mark would answer and say that I wasn't there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Next letter. Nov 13. (So going back again). This was the one with the code. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s35 seconds ago
Or this can be done in the negative, ie: someone saw me, but I did not have my phone on me. Etc. Etc."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 26s27 seconds ago
Nov 30--"it's not certain what defence I will use. It is clear though police are going to use my phone records to pin point locations'"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
Next letter: "It's midnight. Lights have been 'out' for an hour. But they're never out, only dimmed. I've been reading for the last hour."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
"Reading about other cases helps me push through times that would otherwise degenerate into depression."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
He tells her he's been reading. Says reading about other cases helps him push through what would otherwise be depression. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
"I need evidence that I am not the only person who uses that phone. It's most imp. To establish this on night TB went missing may 6th"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 46s46 seconds ago
"I see so many similarities between my experience and those of so very many other defendents (sic). I'm searching for answers and salvation"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
He says he is "outwardly docile." Says one guard called him numb which was "very useful feedback." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 30s30 seconds ago
I need to show others use this phone. Wil snoff and kodiak help create this precedent? Destroy this letter! " @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
Hen he says that a spider jumped on the page. Pontificates about the theoretical vs biological aspects of the brain.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
"Being unconquerable Lies Within Yourself," Millard quotes, before talking about a spider in his cell. "Good luck little creepy crawly."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
He says he thinks the spider perhaps came to him sensing he wouldn't harm it. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5s5 seconds ago
He debates if he shld kill a spider. He doesn't. "Good luck little creepy crawly" DM belives the spider came to him for a reason. Spares it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4s4 seconds ago
Next letter: "It's midnight. Lights have been out for an hour. But they're never out, only dimmed. I've been reading for the last hour.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
This again ends with the 'code names' and "destroy this letter!" #Bosma

If it weren't for the fact that an innocent man was murdered and had his family shattered, it would almost be funny how unbelievably conniving DM is, and how bad he was at it. Scheming, lying, manipulative, deceitful. And his love letters? Barf. Just barf.

I'm curious as to the estimated amount of "emergency cash" MB and CN took from Maplegate being described as between $3,500 and $6,000. That's a big range, IMO. Is that not odd? I think they'd know precisely how much money they took, IMO.

All MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
Next. Nov 14. "Hopefully the next round of disclosure will offer more clarity. Its past due and supposed to be a big one." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
I'm half way through that lawyer Leslie Abrams' book. Reading about other case helps me push through times that would otherwise

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 23s24 seconds ago
"It's all very interesting in a game of strategy kind of way." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
degenerate into depression. I see so many similarities between my experience and those of so very many other defendants;.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s18 seconds ago
"It's all very interesting, in a game of strategy kind of way."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
I'm searching for answer and salvation.l More so than ever before..Jesus ****ing Christ! That spider made me jump! ...

Now another letter from Nov. 13. "I see how knowledge is power. There is a constant back and forth, of discovering more ways in which I could lose, and then discovering ways to effectively counter it."
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

Millard also writes "destroy this letter."
by Adam Carter 10:43 AM

Now another letter, Nov. 14. "Hopefully the next round of disclosure will offer more clarity," he writes. Millard refers to himself as a "useful legal strategy."
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

"I need a direct answer on this. Can I count on your testimony?" Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s24 seconds ago
He says he sees one advantage of waving a prelim/going straight to her trial. "That is your testimony," he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
She says in her responses she just ignores that. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s50 seconds ago
Not going to kill it. It crosses my mind that perhaps it came to my cell, sensing that I would not harm it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
Should I let it stay? Ultimately, I decide to shoe it out, and seal the door by tightly wedging a towel under the door..."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard sees advantages to skipping pretrial and going straight to jury trial. Noudga's testimony is the key one. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s42 seconds ago
He asks if he has her help. Says she doesn't have to but he is in desperate need of it. Says he needs a direct response. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
Millard goes on to ruminate about whether Noudga will help him, wants a direct answer. "Can I count on your testimony." #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 30s30 seconds ago
Noudga tells jury DM didn't lend his phone out. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
NExt letter: "I need a direct answer on this. Can I count on your testimony?...destroy this letter to protect me."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
"Can I count on your testimony?" Then it finishes with "destroy this letter to protect me." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s44 seconds ago
Noudga says she always ignored those "help" questions in her reply letters. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
Next. Nov 17. "It was wonderful to think you could hear me on the phone. I could almost feel your presence." #Bosma

I just have to say that if DM wasn't such a psychopath and lived a life where he never harmed anyone he might have become a successful writer.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 23s24 seconds ago
Next letter shows DM questioning if Noudga is still in his corner. "I assume I have your testimony. For me it has been a foregone conclusion

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Says it put a smile on his face but that it was "reckless of my mom to do that." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
"It was wonderful to think you could hear me on the phone. I could almost feel your presence. "

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
Says her testimony is the "ace up my sleeve." Says if that came out in court it'd make a judge/jury suspicious. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s13 seconds ago
"But it was reckless of my Mum to do that. Your credibility as a witness, is the ace up my sleeve."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
He says it's "not worth the risk." Says 100 cops have been assigned to this case. "These aren't traffic cops, they're like the KGB." #Bosma

Again, he writes "destroy this letter - to protect me."
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

Noudga says she didn't respond to his question about counting on her testimony.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

"It was wonderful to think you could hear me on the phone. I could almost feel your presence. Even now, days later, it puts the hint of a smile on my face. But it was also reckless of my Mum to do that ... if either you, or her, are under surveillance, what are you gonna say when the prosecution pulls out a snapshot of you in the phonebooth, with phone records, and jail records, to say I was on the other end of the line?"
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members